[DotA] iceman15, wowsers, ykheti123

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

[DotA] iceman15, wowsers, ykheti123

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11715738/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #10
Your Warcraft III Username: filthyfrank
Violator's Warcraft III Username: iceman15, wowsers, ykheti123
Violated Rule(s): Flaming and refusal to play.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): See below.
Any further thoughts:

See chat log for these 3 users and their flaming: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 715738.w3g it's continuous from before the game start up until bara leaves.

I hardly ever report people for flaming. The reason I'm doing it here is because these 3 were flaming all game rather than playing. They were sitting idle in the jungle while we tried to push and participating in this flame war while I asked them to come push with me.

Refusal to play:
Wowsers never joins a team fight for the entire duration of the game. Especially clear near the end: while we are trying to rax, he is mining our tier 1 towers. From 40+ mins onward, he does basically nothing.

Iceman15: at ~10 minutes replay time, he enters the jungle, and hardly ever plays with us again. At 13 minutes he misses an important teamfight. At 18 minutes he misses a push. At 23 minutes he starts joining me for a push, then sits there watching and not participating and leaves me to die (I had warded their rax. We would have raxed here). At 28 minutes, he refuses to join a push at full hp/mana while many of them are dead. It continues like this for the entire game. The worst example is at 40 minutes when we try to push mid and rax while several are dead, and he instead chooses to jungle.

We should have ended this game before the 20 minute mark. Instead it went to 60+ minutes because of my allies refusing to push. Honestly my other 2 should also be reported for the same thing but they didn't do it as much, not going to bother.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

iceman_11410
Aura Tree

Re: [DotA] iceman15, wowsers, ykheti123

Postby iceman_11410 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 am

At 13 minutes he misses an important teamfight-----I was no where near them at the time and was unable to get there in time.

At 23 minutes he starts joining me for a push, then sits there watching and not participating and leaves me to die ----Yes I did hesitate at the time, but could not do more until it was to late.

At 28 minutes, he refuses to join a push at full hp/mana while many of them are dead.------At no point did I say I would not participate.

The worst example is at 40 minutes when we try to push mid and rax while several are dead----I wanted to have money to buy back if needed.

Punchline, we were all flaming in good fun, frank just got frustrated with it, whereas no one else but him was. We were just having fun.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:31 am

I was no where near them at the time and was unable to get there in time.

Exactly.
At no point did I say I would not participate.

You didn't participate. That's refusal to participate.
I wanted to have money to buy back if needed.

In other words, you farmed rather than participate in the push like the rest of the team.
we were all flaming in good fun

It's clear from the chat it was not flaming in good fun. As I explained, reason I was frustrated is because you were flaming rather than playing and I ended up having to do everything myself when I should have had teammates.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

iceman_11410
Aura Tree

Postby iceman_11410 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:01 am

Then fine. I was wrong with the flaming and had no intention of throwing at all.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:11 am

I was going to deny it as axe does help in many occasions and overall, there didn't seem to be much teamwork (huskar was showing zero communication and playing with techies is always going to be a 50/50 chance of him not being available in a fight) but the 40 minute mark ultimately convinced me that this axe was not focusing on winning the game as much as he was interested in going back-and-forth with pink. While trashtalking is perfectly acceptable in a competitive game, you were way too distracted to notice what was going on. Orange and the entire team was at mid in the 40th minute mark and you chose to jungle. If you had wanted to farm for a buyback, you should have notified your teammates instead of just doing your own thing. Knowing your team is down 4v5 due to having a techies, you should have been far more assertive in communicating and helping your teammates.

As for techies, that's just the reality of playing with most techies. Against sniper, there really isn't anything he could do in a teamfight. He had plenty of mines and traps around the map but again, the reality is that the majority of games, a techies will always put your team at a disadvantage when pushing or in a teamfight.

Banning Iceman15 for 3 days for refusing to cooperate.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”