[HHTD] Multiple games, multiple accounts, same users. Ban dodging, leaving on purpose to give team a chance

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

[HHTD] Multiple games, multiple accounts, same users. Ban dodging, leaving on purpose to give team a chance

Postby CrimsonDervish » Sun May 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11724647 , https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11722653 , https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11723343 , https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11723934
Game Name: [ENT] Hellhalt TD #90, [ENT] Hellhalt TD #64, [ENT] Hellhalt TD #16 [ENT] Hellhalt TD #37
Your Warcraft III Username: RedHood
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mercisback, dirtyamun, amuntop1, amunnewbiemerc
Violated Rule(s): Leaving the game to give your teammates a boost, abusing the cross play, pulling off the plug to make it look like a Disconnect. It is bassicly a ban dodging. Also creates new accounts after most of the games
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Bassicly it was always before last wave.
Timestamps:
1h02m14s
1h07m18s
1h07m50s
1h00m42s
Any further thoughts: The "incomer" of cross ALWAYS leaves before last wave comes, so he can boost his fed teammate and give him easy chance to win, since he can't hold anything himself (lack of sera and merc), they ALWAYS do it before last wave comes, and it's their boths plan. He pulls off the plug on purpose, it is NOT a disconnect. They always have this plan talked on Discord, where they always sit together, to avoid sharing the plan in game, and giving it away for easy ban. Tho it's easy to see either way, isn't it?

I think both of them deserve a longer ban for continous avoiding ban by pulling off the plug, and leaving to give your team a chance. Please, do something about it finally. They deserve at least one month ban, if not 1 year, because the leaver dogdes a ban by pulling off the plug.

Pikachu_
Armored Tree

Re: [HHTD] Multiple games, multiple accounts, same users. Ban dodging, leaving on purpose to give team a chance

Postby Pikachu_ » Sun May 05, 2019 9:03 pm

I can confirm that he has done this against me as well. Its very obvious as he doesn't lag literally the ENTIRE game until he just randomly disconnects. He has a history of exploiting to do whatever it takes to win and served a lengthy ban because of it. Get this guy out of ENT

IamSATAN
Armored Tree

Re: [HHTD] Multiple games, multiple accounts, same users. Ban dodging, leaving on purpose to give team a chance

Postby IamSATAN » Mon May 06, 2019 4:22 am

I think you will find this is Pepelemente not amun. They always team together
Papnopticon is a CLOWN :mrgreen:

[Quote] Allando - when all else fails just whinge and blame other people like i do

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Postby CrimsonDervish » Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Maybe Pepelamete and Amun?

I'm sure Astros, or other mod, may check it.

Gar2
Resource Storage

Postby Gar2 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Everyone in the community can confirm this. This is a blatant exploitation of the game's mechanics repeatly which should not be allowed.

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Postby CrimsonDervish » Mon May 13, 2019 11:08 pm

And still not banned, just funny.

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Tue May 14, 2019 12:07 am

I have a few ban requests from mid april, mods are too busy to review them clearly. Hopefully they get some time cleared up soon.

IamSATAN
Armored Tree

Postby IamSATAN » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 am

Still doing it. Whydontshutup is another acc
Papnopticon is a CLOWN :mrgreen:

[Quote] Allando - when all else fails just whinge and blame other people like i do

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:09 am

amungoestop, amunnewbiemerc, mercisback and multiple aliases banned for 3 days.

Provide examples from Whydontshutup doing it and I'll review.

Thank you.

Return to “Processed Requests”