[LTD] Viserion

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

farook
Resource Storage

[LTD] Viserion

Postby farook » Sun May 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11729694
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #99
Your Warcraft III Username: Farook
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Viserion
Violated Rule(s): Solo sending & not sending with the team.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): at 19:08 & at 30:56
Any further thoughts: 1. He did not do his furb on level 10, and asked in the last second to send his furb; 2. He solo sent on level 15, and then he said he is semi afk.

Please could you look into him; as his behaviour & lack of respect for rules is not suitable for Ent 1200. Thank you.

Viserion
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] Viserion

Postby Viserion » Sun May 12, 2019 8:27 pm

lol.. was just a fail... i just didnt got we dont send 15 at all.. as far as i know failing isnt banable... its obvious i did nothing on purpose or shit. everybody fails here and there.. also we won the game still.. so it didnt affected outcome of the game... Would be nice if u would not ban me for a simple fail and not more...

Legionaire[1o1]
Armored Tree

Postby Legionaire[1o1] » Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

I support this ban as well. Unmannered person! Sologaming and much flame - I can't recognize any game without ignores or flames.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Mon May 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Ok, I looked through the replay:
regarding lvl 10 send:
(19:08 / Allied) Viserion: send my fb
(19:24 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: i dont kc
(19:26 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: take it
(19:42 / Allied) Parkoe: send ur own furb
(19:46 / Allied) Parkoe: or announce it earlier
(19:47 / Allied) Parkoe: lolz
(19:53 / Allied) Eien: i got it

I really don't know where you see any bannable action here.

Take a look at the teams communication before lvl 15:
(28:58 / Allied) Parkoe: so what u guys feel like?

(29:04 / Allied) Parkoe: skippy? or send?
(29:05 / Allied) Farook: i think we have to go

(29:12 / Allied) Farook: purple is making ts

(29:22 / Allied) Parkoe: why do u wanna go if he ts?
(29:26 / Allied) Parkoe: we dont die

(29:31 / Allied) Farook: but they send 15

(29:37 / Allied) Farook: seems
(29:43 / Allied) Farook: they also got suicider

(29:51 / Allied) Parkoe: i would skip atm

There was no clear call, he mentioned earlier that he thinks they die and the OP even said to send. Viserion couldn't know this since he got ignored by the OP for no reason at the beginning of the game, still you really would file a ban request for following your own call when you ignored the player?

So to sum this up. He started to send after an unclear call. This is not solo play but a failure of team communication and I am wondering why you didn't follow the send since you couldn't make u your mind earlier.

Off topic:
That you dislike him is completely irrelevant here. In fact you should rather reflect your own attitude if you feel the need to spam the forum here with personal issues.

farook
Resource Storage

Postby farook » Mon May 13, 2019 6:08 pm

I was not the caller that game. If you see the whole chat you would tell that the person making the calls is Parkoe.

Now stop trying to twist things around to the Moderators in order to get your friend out of ban; He made mistake & he must pay the price when messes up. These are the rules.

Likewise stop acting like a failed Detective, and rather act like a good Detective: Reason why i ignored Viserion is because he talked trash to me & if you search the game history you will see. That is irrelevant anyway, as the caller was Parkoe.

Whatever you say or do, will not change the facts;

Let me also mention Masterofthepit & Viserion you trash talk a lot of people, and as such, a lot of people don`t like you - but then again this is irrelevant here..., but i thought just to add this in the same way you did.

PS: I just want to play a fair & enjoyable game, and don`t want to reply to this bullshit drama you are causing all the time wherever you are.

My very best regards,

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Tue May 14, 2019 10:11 am

I support this ban as well, unplayable Player like i've mentioned earlier already.

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Tue May 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Every asshole spoken now and u know it... eld3r who had most and longest bans of all players cause of worst attitude.. Ice who is hated by the whole community since years for worst flaming of all players.. idc the others.. think augustinus analysed fair and objective.. Thanks. All other statements from haters who are much more hated than me and concerning the content irrelevant cause nobody even watched replay expect augustinus..

Bordsteinkante
Aura Tree

Postby Bordsteinkante » Sat May 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Since everybody comment this brq i will do it also.
As first:
1) Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win
Its a clear rule that every player on 1200+ MUST know....solo sending is against the rules....

2) U can find for every fail a reason, but the thing is, IT DONT CHANGE the facts. A SOLO SEND IS A SOLO SEND.

3) If here so many random ppl comment this brq with the same statements, u should for real think about your attitude and behaviour it cant be a coincidence. Thats also prolly the reason why ppl ingoring u. Noone ignore someone else for "No Reason" its just bullshit and trash talk from Masterofthepit. People ingore u for a lot of reasons viserion, for example just read the comments here.....

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sun May 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Locked till review.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Viserion is banned 2 days for refuse too cooperate
lvl 10 i dont see nothing banable tbh , idk why you report it(miss furb and ask last min its fail)
lvl15 tho , Viserion .... you send like on 1 sec before lvl15 start , you can see no1 else is sending
even you coud ask park or Eien if you go 15 ,just for safe
seems like its your mistake man
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”