[DOTA] pinheadlarry & johnn

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

TheONEandonlyME
Resource Storage

[DOTA] pinheadlarry & johnn

Postby TheONEandonlyME » Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 730618.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #93
Your Warcraft III Username: DucklingYo
Violator's Warcraft III Username: pinheadlarry
Violated Rule(s): anti team, game ruin, refusal to defend with team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): clearly seen at min 56 where they push and pinheadlarry just watches and johnn stays afk= game lost
Any further thoughts: without rules even this server with die like the others

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] pinheadlarry & johnn

Postby pinheadlarry » Thu May 16, 2019 5:42 am

Wow you were actually bitter enough to post a loss that shows off your ridiculous end-game build. No sheep on rhasta? BS instead? lol

But you honestly didnt watch the replay. To the mod that reviews this please look at the 56 min mark like the OP claims the offense occurred at. You will notice that I am fighting tiny and Silencer. I kill tiny and almost kill silencer so that he needed to go back to fountain to heal. During this time bot gets pushed and loses a rax defense 3V3 since I took two of the scourge out of play. I then race back to bot as fast as I can to help defend. Bara was NOT at this rax defense and could have been.

Outside of this, Rhasta played the TP solo-ward drop game (which is fine and a reasonable strategy), but it makes it hard to "team push". Bara (johnn) spent most of the game pushing lanes and is one of the key reasons rhasta has the chance to play ward drops. I have no idea why he is mad at bara... He should have thanked him.

I also helped defend every rax so refusal to defend is a garbage claim. The team was simply unorganized. For example at 40 min we defended and killed a few of the enemies. Bara then when bottom, rhasta when top and the other went mid so I took the opportunity to farm cuz there was no unified push. This happened multiple times throughout the game. We lost the game because we (rhasta included) played terribly together compare to the scourage.

Therefore I, did not "just watch" as the OP claims. and you can easily discredit this using his 56min timestamp. I also was always present for defend or was hurrying back as quickly as possible (e.g. the time I manhandled 2 of the scourge while my team lost a pathetic 3v3 defense).

Bara played poorly, but it didn't really seem intentional. Like me, he had a fairly good k/d too. The one thing that bugged me was that he did go AFK briefly but multiple times throughout the game and did miss the top-rax defense for no reason. That might be perhaps banable, but all-in-all even that was a pretty minor offense...

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Postby nitehawk » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:02 am

after reviewed -
56-57 alch was bot lane Killed tiny and almost nort.
player was full slotted with no tp so he walked half across map to defend base.
this should be denied, there was no intentional game ruin.

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:51 am

Ban request denied.

56-57 alch was bot lane Killed tiny and almost nort.
player was full slotted with no tp so he walked half across map to defend base.
this should be denied, there was no intentional game ruin.

Pretty much sums it up.

Return to “Processed Requests”