[LTD] [ENT] HELLHALT TD - allando

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Qerx
Basic Tree

[LTD] [ENT] HELLHALT TD - allando

Postby Qerx » Wed May 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... /11731458/
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #51
Your Warcraft III Username: Qerx
Violator's Warcraft III Username: allando
Violated Rule(s): Widespread vulgarity, defiance, negative and toxic atmosphere.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): The whole game, especially the last 8 minutes
Any further thoughts:

A person who is not able to assume that his "Plan" is not the best and then he sees that it does not work should rather take a break from this game and does not start to challenge players and introduce a toxic atmosphere

P3nnyw1se
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] [ENT] HELLHALT TD - allando

Postby P3nnyw1se » Thu May 16, 2019 7:25 am

I admit I acted negatively towards QERX, but I would like admins to read why first.
Not just because I dont believe its against the rules, but also because he actually did break the rules.

1: Keeps going afk all through the game, so whenever med and red plans something he comes in late and wants to change it
2: goes 9/8 before 10, then leaks all rounds from 7 and forward untill game ends.
3: Me and red decide to go 12, but on 10 .. QERX who pushed lumber way too hard and leaked 10, decides to start upping timepress.
4: round 11/12, starts soloupping again, even though we agree to send
5: on level 14, solo sends. (we just send 13 and needed king for 14)
6: at one point goes afk so he dont spend gold before round starts.

basicly.. he broke several rules (that I was so nice to not report, but I would like admin to know I am doing that now), like solo upping and solo sending(level 14), and he never communicated and he kept going afk, he was also the direct reason we lost spending all his lumber on 10 when we wanted to go 12, and again sending solo on 14.

And then he started arguing I was the reason we we were losing, and when he did that.
Yeah then I kinda had enough and flamed him.

I like to think many players would have .

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: [LTD] [ENT] HELLHALT TD - allando

Postby Astros » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:41 am

Unacceptable language regardless of how frustrated you are of his gameplay. You can make a ban request on him if you'd like, however, it does not excuse this behavior and telling someone to die of cancer.

(33:32 / Allied) Allando: I hope u die of cancer seriously qerx
(33:36 / Allied) Allando: get hit by a truck

Banned 2 days for flaming.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”