[LTD1200+ NinaHagen1;thegreatMOAMOA;kakkmaddafakka]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PrtyPsux
Aura Tree

[LTD1200+ NinaHagen1;thegreatMOAMOA;kakkmaddafakka]

Postby PrtyPsux » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:59 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 744644.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #87
Your Warcraft III Username: PrtyPsux
Violator's Warcraft III Username: NinaHagen1; thegreatMOAMOA; kakkmaddafakka
Violated Rule(s): 1.) Votekick abuse by NinaHagen1; thegreatMOAMOA 2.) !ff abuse NinaHagen1;thegreatMOAMOA;kakkmaddafakka
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1.)Votekick abuse- 15:26 ;15:29 2.)ff abuse- 17:12;17:22;22:06;22:10;22:30
Any further thoughts:

The gaming atmosphere on the Ltd 1200+ Bot is unenjoyable, especially for newer or less experienced players.
There are so many toxic people with a bad attitude that start to insult or votekick/ff abuse if u dont build like they want.

+ they dont understand that bad/new is not=gamruining
"Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable."

Best regards PrtyP
God bless us, everyone.
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And, it can't be outfought,
It can't be outdone,
It can't be outmatched,
It can't be outrun, no!
(LP-The Catalyst)

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD1200+ NinaHagen1;thegreatMOAMOA;kakkmaddafakka]

Postby Augustinus » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:27 pm

No need to quote the whole chat here... just look at this snip:

(13:57 / Allied) thegreatMOAMOA: teamplay pls
(13:58 / Allied) thegreatMOAMOA: srsly
(13:59 / Allied) kakkmaddafakka: lol 40
(13:59 / Allied) thegreatMOAMOA: 4/0
(14:03 / Allied) PrtyPsux: i can play how i want
(14:13 / Allied) thegreatMOAMOA: why so toxic
(14:17 / Allied) PrtyPsux: lul
(14:22 / Allied) PrtyPsux: ure one of many
(14:27 / Allied) PrtyPsux: toxic players
(14:30 / Allied) PrtyPsux: in this kind of game
(14:34 / Allied) thegreatMOAMOA: 1500 value lvl 8

The others didn't insult you or flame. They just pointed out that there is sth wrong with your build and given how you reacted 'i can play how I want', I find it admirable how calm thegreatMOAMOA and ninahagen1 reacted.
They aren't toxic and tried to reason with you. They had reason to use the votekick function since you refused to push and it's also understandable that !ff was tried. Absolutely not bannable.

Being new isn't bannable ofc, but refusing to learn and not cooperating is. Be more open to hints from other players and the situation wouldn't escalate in this way.

Pyrosha
Aura Tree

Postby Pyrosha » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:39 pm

-support.

I believe they had enough justification to criticize your play.

PrtyPsux
Aura Tree

Postby PrtyPsux » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:17 pm

The others didn't insult you or flame

"he s low IQ" / "either hes low iq either hes 10 years old"

These quotes are definitely insults for me, whereas "i can play how i want" just an statement from me is that perfectly fine is.
Under the circumstances, that I dont ruin the game, e.g. selling buildings or violate other game ruining rules.

They just pointed out that there is sth wrong with your build and given how you reacted 'i can play how I want', I find it admirable how calm thegreatMOAMOA and ninahagen1 reacted.

First of all what is "wrong" in that case, they could have just explained that with a friendly behaviour.

And not with nonsense+childish manners like "lol 4/0"; "4/0"; "1500 value lvl 8" which dont help or explain anything.

And maybe my "build strategy" was not "wrong" in that case because I thought it would make sense to stay 4/0 to hold 8,
if the opponent would have sent.

Yes ironically very calm with their childish behaviour and votekick abuse.

They aren't toxic and tried to reason with you. They had reason to use the votekick function since you refused to push and it's also understandable that !ff was tried. Absolutely not bannable.

Just because s.o. is new/bad or unexperienced or doesnt fit in your Game Theoretical Optimal Approach,
doesn't mean he is gameruining intentionally or refusing to listen/learn.
Ive never ruined 1 wc3 game in my life.

And I have helped out alot of players in cf, not with claims or statements without any good reasons behind it.
Instead with solid explanations and points they could understand.
Connected with appreciation of new/"bad" or unexperienced players and grown-up positive attitude.

So to make a votekick just because someone is new/bad or unexperienced and under the pretense that he doesn't listen/learn is against the rules.

And !ff was an abuse too, since the game was not evidently lost. They just pressed the !ff button because they werent happy with
my building strategy and income. But it was definitely not evidently lost.

Being new isn't bannable ofc, but refusing to learn and not cooperating is. Be more open to hints from other players and the situation wouldn't escalate in this way.

What should I learn from nonsense statements like lol 4/0"; "4/0"; "1500 value lvl 8" compared with childish behaviuor.
Without any reason why 4/0 is "bad" in that case or what I can do better.

I wont extend that discussion here with people that dont even understand the basic rules and/or interpret them completely incorrect.

Best regards
God bless us, everyone.
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And, it can't be outfought,
It can't be outdone,
It can't be outmatched,
It can't be outrun, no!
(LP-The Catalyst)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 am

You decided by ur own to choose the 1200 Bot - an in the theory more skilled player base where you expect some kind of lvl.

None of your decisions makes me think that u a) didn't Troll or b) fit to 1200 on any lvl.

Upped spawn, 4/0 for 8, etc

I would have tried to kick u also for TK. :)

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 pm

So far i have played few games with prtypsux and he did what he wanted in each and every one of them. For example he went 3 lods for 7 when he was missing 1g and had ent he can sell for hades (with 2-0 1300 value). When we tried to explain him he told us " i can do what i want". I can safely say he doesnt fit 1200 mostly because of his attitude. -support

farook
Resource Storage

Postby farook » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 am

PrtyPsux wrote:
What should I learn from nonsense statements like lol 4/0"; "4/0"; "1500 value lvl 8" compared with childish behaviuor.
Without any reason why 4/0 is "bad" in that case or what I can do better.

I wont extend that discussion here with people that dont even understand the basic rules and/or interpret them completely incorrect.

He got a valid point here.

But also should find ways to work with your team - you should take advice's (if provided & deemed constructive). Also if you want to do what you want, then make sure is for the benefit of the team (whether that being pushing early/pushing hard/suicide/OB,...); And for that to happen you need to have good experience and a good insight of the game (and probably make calls with your team) to be able to tell when the decisive end level will be; and if that is not the case, then you should perhaps be more tolerant and polite to people around you...; as these guys...as you can see will not forgive you :).

I hope this don`t put you off from playing 1200, as we need more players.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:58 am

doing a vk against someone for any reason is not considered as vk abused if the player is not kicked.
spaming ff for any reason is not considered as ff abuse if the game isn't forfeited.
if you play into 1200+ bot it's required some knowledge or skill and required also to listen others if you do something bad, this is not classic ltd it's 1200+, in my mind, you are just a troll who do everything to get "flamed" even if they keep cool, because you want to report people after you are provoking them.
I can do 150000 things who will ruin a game and make people rage but i won't take a ban because "this is not bannable" this is what i call beeing a reta**ed player

alex6
Aura Tree

Postby alex6 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:30 pm

+support.

watched replay and other team was doing slightly better, but no way it was 100% lost. !ff was not necessary imo.

Gnomkopf
Aura Tree

Postby Gnomkopf » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:38 pm

@PrtyPsux u should be banned!!!

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:11 am

denied
vk didnt pass first
and second it was kinda gg anyway, atleast imo
i can und them a bit about ff and about vk also , staying lvl 8 4/0 on push with spawn and magna is tk (+you are also not a 10 holder)
its 1200+ you are playing not a mega also its a team game and you staying low and not push you kinda ruine the game
i explain you just why i denied you brq
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”