Ban Kraken

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Ban Kraken

Postby Hoebell » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:23 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 747456.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #83
Your Warcraft III Username: Klaa.Hoebell
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Kraken
Violated Rule(s): juggle
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): rnd 8
Any further thoughts:

He purpose juggled and swap target with stomp on 8... i dont get it why ppl dont play fair and still break rules

oceano
Armored Tree

Re: Ban Kraken

Postby oceano » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Just pure rage and hate request. Look at replay better and the whole Kc through whole game.
This kid is just mad cause I was not banned on his previous request false accousing me of intentional Tk.
Its sad when you dont have Job Klaa and than you have 2 much free time of being internet warrior.
And to add in my deffence when you will watch replay you will see it was not time stall at all. ANd not juggle what so ever.
Lame kid is obssesed with me. Im flattered to have a fan tho.
Last edited by oceano on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:13 pm

swap target with stomp on lvl 8 with no reason (usage ability), not focus higher priorty target to stall time = juggle...

u know it

oceano
Armored Tree

Postby oceano » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:02 am

Amazing. You are kid with all the free time of this world and yet you still didnt look the replay.
And where tha fok are even higher priority targets? lulz
No comment. You are just sad little man.

Edit: This gentleman said it all and I will copy it here. Its beyond Klaa recognition of the game tho.

by epicdeath » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 am

In my mind there are two parts to the attack of the king. MOBA players will be familiar with this, you have a 'wind up' animation and a 'wind down' animation. The windup is necessary for the attack to actually go off whereas the wind down animation is a cosmetic representation of the attack cooldown.

Since the wind down animation is not practically helpful or necessary for the king to attack you can see yologeo cancelling the wind down animation in favour of rotating the king to a new target. While this does look like juggling, it actually increases the efficiency of the king since as long as you dont overrotate him you can cancel some of the wind down animation and get a new attack faster with the caveat that this attack will be on a new target. As anda said above this kc is allowed in lihl because it is better than shifting and going afk when done well.

I understand that it appears to be juggling and granted he did miss a few inputs early on where the king did actually juggle but that happens, I think it was clear that was not his intention. I hope you can see where we are coming from and why we're concerned that a level of skill expression that we both allow and encourage in the league is seen as bannable on the public bots.

Cheers

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:21 pm

A new statement on juggling here:
viewtopic.php?p=550419#p550419

I will however not retroactively apply this.
In future, it will be a ban.

Return to “Processed Requests”