[HHTD] epicdeath, felipetr

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

maraths
Basic Tree

[HHTD] epicdeath, felipetr

Postby maraths » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11749294
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #34
Your Warcraft III Username: Imnotgood7
Violator's Warcraft III Username: epicdeath, felipetr
Violated Rule(s): felipetr (afk), epicdeath (dont draw, dont kick the afk and unpaused the game to try win)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): first level
Any further thoughts:
We started a game and I saw felipetr from my team was afk, I told all about it and as no other players playing in this time we paused and wait, the epicdeath dont accepted draw and unpaused the game to try win, then the afk guy come back and leaved still in lvl 1 but game already ruined because of the afk and the traitor (epicdeath).

epicdeath
Treant

Re: [HHTD] epicdeath, felipetr

Postby epicdeath » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 am

Two of the three things you've listed against me are not against the rules. Moreover we waited 4 minutes in pause before I decided I didnt want to waste more time paused.
(04:17 / All) epicdeath: i dont wait any longer soz

With regards to not kicking the afk there was one attempt to kick the afk player (orange)
(03:45 / All) iamdegenerate: !votekick felipe
Please note that it was started by red, a player on my team not on the afker's team and nobody else voted. Since nobody from the afkers team voted I figured that they preferred to wait. They didnt ask for orange to be kicked and they didnt start against him so really there was no point where I refused to kick an afk.

Finally I request that the reviewing admin takes notice of the attempted votekick against me and inform the relevant players through a tag, warning or ban as you see fit, of the correct way to handle such a situation.

(04:54 / All) Imnotgood7: !votekick epicdeath
(05:05 / All) Loski: !yes
(05:09 / Allied) W33dTD: !ye

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Re: [HHTD] epicdeath, felipetr

Postby halo_mauler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:52 am

You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's game ruining rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If you are unsure that someone on the opposite team is game ruining, ask the other team for clarification via all chat
Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated.
Everybody warned above that didnt !yes
felipetr banned 8 hours for the afk good stay%

Return to “Processed Requests”