[LTD] -akitos- king juggle

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Krocis
Treant

[LTD] -akitos- king juggle

Postby Krocis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11751362
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #73
Your Warcraft III Username: Krocis
Violator's Warcraft III Username: -Akitos-
Violated Rule(s):king juggle
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 3
Any further thoughts: he juggle with king even i warned him he kept doing dat

(07:11 / All) Krocis: stop juggle ty
(07:23 / All) Krocis: ok reported
(07:32 / All) ELD3R: thats a ban
(07:36 / All) _Akitos_: why lol

(07:40 / All) Krocis: u juggle

(07:42 / All) _Akitos_: autoattack cancel is faster than letting it spin
(07:42 / All) _Akitos_: XD

obviously he doesnt know rules

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] -akitos- king juggle

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:20 am

These users thanked the author Augustinus for the post:
Akitos (Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:31 am)

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:40 am

Augustinus wrote:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142152

Couldn't have said it better.

Juggling is purposely (legit everyone who does kc with animation canceling eventually cancels an actual attack by accident btw, which is why it's important to notice the "purposely") stopping the king from autoattacking in order to stall time (not the case here. i actually attempted to speed up the process of killing by cancelling animations).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/440347839?t=01h53m00s Sadly that part of the VOD is muted due to copy right violations. Else you would also hear me say it. Quite obvious I did not purposely juggle to stall time. I just sucked at attempting to animation cancel. Obviously that's a technique that has to be learned first. Sorry I am learning lol.
LTD 1 & 2 veteran | full-time streamer @twitch/akitos

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 pm

u fuckin kidding? coz u must be, u did change target even after i warned u and u OBVIOUSLY WANTED TIME FOR 5 SEND so dont even try to cry here about how it was not king juggle.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:02 pm

and @augustinus what does u wanted to say ? its other case which is not related to this one...stop posting irrelevant topics.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:10 pm

You just use the report function to harm the community. None of your reports included anything else than a personal need to proof a point. Even if a moderator decides here that its juggling, there is absolutely nothing that would require correction in order to improve future gaming experiences and you know it. Nothing but the attempt to backlash at the player in question for some thing that you took too personal.
These users thanked the author Augustinus for the post:
Akitos (Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:39 pm)

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Krocis wrote:u fuckin kidding? coz u must be, u did change target even after i warned u and u OBVIOUSLY WANTED TIME FOR 5 SEND so dont even try to cry here about how it was not king juggle.

Changing target in an attempt to cancel the wind down animation is not juggling. And not always hitting that perfect moment is not a bannable offense.

2 fun facts:

I somewhat successfully cancelled 9 wind down animations, not all perfect, but overall good enough to do those 9 auto attacks faster than with letting it spin. On the 10th attack I fucked up and accidentally cancelled a wind up animation for the first time during this KC period. And funnily enough, the exact time this has happened, you had complained in the chat that I should stop juggling. Since I doubt you type in super speed, I assume you had started typing this before the 10th attack (which was the first failed one). After that I did fail a couple more, mostly due to very poor concentration because I was heavily distracted from you falsely accusing me of intentionally juggling. I also did some more perfect ones tho. I did some actual testing, comparing both the killspeed from the VOD and the killspeed of a king with automatic control vs 15 creeps (same as in the scenario after furb died). Both lasted 30 seconds. So overall it was legit the same speed as if I didn't control at all. The reason for that is that the intentional wind down animation canceling speeded up the process of killing, and the accidental wind up animation canceling slowed it down. Both canceling each other out. Resulting in having a normal kill speed the end. That being said, it was by no means an attempt of me to slow down the process. It was quite the opposite and mostly a practice for wind down animation canceling. I am sorry not everyone is an elitist at KC yet and never accidentally cancels a wind up animation.

Which brings me to my second fun fact.

You yourself missed the right moment to animation cancel a couple times during your KC at 7, resulting in canceling wind up animations and thus slowing down the process of killing. Do you see me come on the forums like a little baby and cry about it? No, ofc you don't. Because I know that humans ain't perfect and some of us are still learning. Wind down animation canceling was not something that people did 4-5 years ago when I was still very active, so I am just now learning it. You're heavily overexaggerating here. This right here is the prime example of what people call "lihl drama" and a big reason to why I was never a fan of playing in lihl in the past.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 pm

well the fact is changing animation doesnt make u kill faster but slower

@broud3r can u tell him pls?

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:51 pm

and masteroftheshit dont come to every post i make like fuckin 12yo horny girl watching her classmate playing football ty

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:22 pm

How about you learn what an "edit" button is for a change?

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Like this one where you even dared to report me for leaving a 3vs4 that YOU wouldn't draw: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=142082

Or this one here, where the player you reported dared not to follow your calls with full enthusiasm:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=141896&p=549911#p549911

Or this one here for "juggling", when he actually was forced to take king cause no one else wanted to: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141527&p=547543#p547543

You also create a super hostile atmosphere towards new players. Wanna play against the waves alone on this bot?

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:34 pm

1. id never draw vs u , coz u r fuckin pain in ass, not drawin, unpausing games, i just take any possibility to report u so ye

2. u totally miscontext this report not following my calls with full enthusiasm ::D:D:D:D: U ARE BEST TROLL IN 1200 A GUY, WHO MISSED EVERY TEAM CALL and if i mean EVERY i mean EVERY

3. again total bullshit u talk about this report :D forced to KC D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ASS U FUCKIN KID

Manners
Aura Tree

Postby Manners » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:20 pm

He clearly tried to kill faster my canceling the animation after he hits a target, if this is considered juggling i believe we need to reforge 1200+ rules! Also how is this any different from, wave 7 or even wave 8 where you kill almost twice as fast by doing the same thing.

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Manners wrote:He clearly tried to kill faster my canceling the animation after he hits a target, if this is considered juggling i believe we need to reforge 1200+ rules! Also how is this any different from, wave 7 or even wave 8 where you kill almost twice as fast by doing the same thing.

it's not any different from when people fail this same animation cancel lvl 7 when enemy is glad it happens, only reason he salty about is cause they lost heals the next wave? idk i havnt watched replay...........but i also am literally waiting for every chance to report masterpit.....the game is far better without the queen of germany in it....so one thing we can all agree on, is masterpit is pure hated in the bot so that makes us all friends =)

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 am

devaztate wrote:it's not any different from when people fail this same animation cancel lvl 7 when enemy is glad it happens, only reason he salty about is cause they lost heals the next wave? idk i havnt watched replay...........

They even won the game :lol: Seriously tho, this guy is clearly very mad and is just trying to be a jerk. Look at his comments in this thread alone.

D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ASS U FUCKIN KID

Stuff like that alone should be reason enough to deny this request tbh.

Return to “Processed Requests”