[LOD] porky + proven

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kikino
Aura Tree

[LOD] porky + proven

Postby kikino » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 760997.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod3os #43
Your Warcraft III Username: porked
Violator's Warcraft III Username: porky + proven
Violated Rule(s): wanting to ff, talking about leaving, afking, not pushing with me (until i pawned 3 solo), going into fog without wards like nubs, blaming me all along for farming with greed
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 33-46 min
Any further thoughts: These people with their hateful attitudes (since the first seconds of the game->00:41) tried to ruin the game, when their strategy started to fall off. Unfortunatelly they were too nubish to buy wards and even tried to get me out of the farming woods, so I would feed with them. Not having the long term vision, they even tried to sabotage the game, sometimes afking by fountain, talking about leaving the game and stealing bounty.These kind of childish morals are harmful to the game. Although this might be not enough for a ban, please take a notice.
33:25 talking about afking
35:11 purposely stealing bounty
37:00+ talking about leaving the game together and just letting it end
46:00+ not wanting to group until i take on 4 enemies solo

gonzooner
Basic Tree

Re: [LOD] porky + proven

Postby gonzooner » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:43 pm

he was woods for more then half the game it was 4v5 and me and ds kept begging him to help us
he kept laughing and refusing to help we tried to hard to win and we never refused to not help i ganked throughout the whole game watch the replay

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [LOD] porky + proven

Postby FalenGa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:26 am

Talking about afking or leaving is not bannable, for obvious reasons. Neither is "stealing" the bounty. I don't know why you'd think it's your bounty to begin with.

4600 is a single instance you mention pushing mid. You eventually won 6 minutes later.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”