[DOTA] [blueoranges & Pointzero@entconnect] ghosting, trolling, solo play, ff grief

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

[DOTA] [blueoranges & Pointzero@entconnect] ghosting, trolling, solo play, ff grief

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11761653
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #82
Your Warcraft III Username: dogshit
Violator's Warcraft III Username: blueoranges & pointzero
Violated Rule(s): ghosting information, trolling teammates by stealing creeps and following around, selling items (blueorange sells soul ring, then rebuys to sit in woods for first 25 mins of game), invoker mute entire team and speak in all chat to enemies about items and location, ff abuse when game is not lost. malicious spell use by omni around 38 mins in-game time, not using ulti to help team.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from min 3-5 omni already abandon lane and goes jungle for next 15-20 mins, refusing to help team. invoker ghost info around 10 mins. 11 mins omni follows around jug and steals camps from ally for no reason. sells soul ring for naked sacred relic/radiance rush. Later trolls me by following, stealing, and timestamping shit to piss off team. invoker isnt happy since he didnt carry, so he starts to ff grief around 26 mins in game time, until i finish the game solo.
(07:42 / Allied) PointZero: we have a omni?
(10:51 / Allied) PointZero: i'm done
(10:53 / Allied) PointZero: this omni has down's
(11:00 / Allied) PointZero: holy shit dude you should have been aborted
(11:12 / Allied) PointZero: i'm going troll build now
(11:14 / Allied) PointZero: for a troll team
(11:18 / Allied) PointZero: enjoy the loss
(11:20 / Allied) PointZero: !sd blue
(11:22 / Allied) PointZero: nice
(11:27 / Allied) PointZero: gonna help you lower that
(12:33 / All) PointZero: omni just in jungle (ghosting here)
(13:40 / Allied) LetsTryItOut: noob omni
(13:42 / Allied) LetsTryItOut: cant even creep
(14:01 / Allied) imfull: i have seen u fucking 4 years and your still same shit
(15:11 / All) PointZero: omni rushing radiance without boots
(15:14 / All) PointZero: what the actualy fuck
(15:34 / All) PointZero: holy fuck ENT is horrible
(18:15 / Allied) dogshit: !timestamp 15 mins omni sells soulring, trolls teammates
(18:25 / Allied) LetsTryItOut: at thispoint hes doin it on purpose
(23:35 / Allied) dogshit: !timestamp 20 mins omni afk woods
(28:32 / Allied) PointZero: !ff
(31:36 / Allied) PointZero: !ff
(34:39 / Allied) PointZero: !ff
(40:13 / Allied) blueoranges: i could save you but... (doesnt use ultimate to help his team, trolling on purpose)

Any further thoughts: blueorange guy ruins so many games its disgusting. The following game, he nearly fucked us by pushing side lane with no tp and costing us a lane of rax for nothing. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11761669
(24:06 / Allied) dogshit: !timestamp 21 mins kotl trolling no tp

Drink
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] [blueoranges & Pointzero@entconnect] ghosting, trolling, solo play, ff grief

Postby Drink » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:15 pm

If that's ghosting, then so is this:

(39:21 / All) LetsTryItOut: now omni has refresher

Ignored everyone on the team because there was nothing nice to say to them. I think reporting someone reacting to an obvious troll player like Omni is kinda stupid.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: [DOTA] [blueoranges & Pointzero@entconnect] ghosting, trolling, solo play, ff grief

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Was It your first time playing invoker? Cuz a 400 elo could play it better. 50 mins u have 40 Cs, less than 1 per minute lol. In 13 mins you had bottle BOT, lose mid to that scrub lina lol. You griefed like mad that game, and tried to ruin. Now that I expose you, you want to act innocent. Get real

Drink
Armored Tree

Postby Drink » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Big yikes. Just because I didn't play to your standards doesn't mean I threw the game. Go take a walk outside dork.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 am

Drink is such as ruiner also. He played tiny built Dagon for ks his teamate and tossed his teamate into the enemies.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:18 pm

@drink
The way you play is troller, that's why Saint ignored u. Look at ur chat 11:12

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:57 am

While blueoranges did farm a lot in the woods early on, that's not on it's own bannable. Whether it's a good choise or not is irrelevant. He stole 1 creepcamp from you. The first one doesn't count as you were both heading that way. He also did refuse to join you early on in a couple of instances, and once later while you were pushing mid. However, he ultied for you and came later.

He participated in most of the fights, ultied/healed/repelled you guys. Adding the outcome of the game to this, i don't feel a ban would be justified here, so i'll just add a warning.

PointZero is banned 5 days for ghosting.

Return to “Processed Requests”