[DOTA] blueoranges@econnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

VezvizZzis
Resource Storage

[DOTA] blueoranges@econnect

Postby VezvizZzis » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 765082.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #84
Your Warcraft III Username: kvzzzzz
Violator's Warcraft III Username: blueoranges
Violated Rule(s): game ruin by : letting us die on purpose + no participation in fights + no helping team + toxic player + just solo farming all game
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): i will write everything in details below. most important : 24:40 + 27:10 + 36:00 + 47:30 + 48:00
Any further thoughts: yes very toxic player. two of us had to ignore him in the first ten minutes

11:30 enemy team pushing/ganking mid, he goes top full hp/mp and doesn't help

15:30 he just watches with full hp/mp again while we fight

24:00 he just watches team fight, then jumps when we are all out of mana and fails ulti intentionally, then goes back with full hp and half mp and leaves us

24:40 we are still fighting top and centaur is ganking sniper mid. void goes to farm bot instead of helping

27:00 he steals my farm twice

27:10 while he is stealing my farm seeker ulties me and runs to me. void is full hp/mp and has ulti, but he jumps off and abandons me instead of helping. it was 2v1 but he left me alone and i still killed seeker. i died to traxex 1 second later. he could have easily saved me and get double kill with his ulti.

28:00 he goes farming, alone, again, and dies, alone, again. as a result we lose 2nd barracks mid.

30:00 score is 29-19 and he is 0-7-4. solo play and solo dying all game long.

33:00 again he dies stupidly and alone even tho he knew centaur is here and centaur had been jumping him in our towers all game long. leaves us 4v5 again and blames us again

36:00 goes back with full hp and half mp while team is fighting. then comes late after sniper dies and tries to steal a kill on yellow who had 300 hp, wasting his ulti.

37:30 there is a fight and he literally only landed one hit, even tho he wasn't focused.

40:30 all team is going top for the fight but he stays to farm mid, alone, again, with ulti ready and dies stupidly once more.

44:50 team is in pursuit of 3 enemies, he is near us, but decides to go farm mid instead, alone, again.

45:20 he wastes ulti again, this time vs centaur who had 20 armor and 4.5k hp while void dealt 50 dps.

47:30 there is still a fight going on. void has 200 hp, but instead of going to fountain to full and come back to help, he decides to farm mid, alone, again. as a result we are fighting 4v5, again, thanks to him.

48:00 when two of us are dead and the other two half buried, he attempts to join the fight. on his way he passes seeker, who is at 50% hp and is attacking sniper, who is also at 50% hp. with voids help, sniper would easily kills seeker and escape or help with the fight. however, void blatantly abandos sniper to his death, PASSING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WHILE DYING, then jumps to traxex who is at full hp, 3.5k hp and 25 armor and fucks up his ulti, alone, again. then dies.

end result : in a game of 50 minutes, with a score of 40-47, void finished 2-12-7. participated in less than 25% of the kills, even tho 85% of the game was team fights.

thank you for your decision.

Draco
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] blueoranges@econnect

Postby Draco » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:31 am

blueoranges is a famous game ruiner. he did the exact same thing many times to me. Ignored all advice, teamwork, and trolled/griefed hard. He's currently 600 elo working towards 400 elo. This player has ruined dozens of games all without being banned. Great job :lol:

Jullie
Resource Storage

Postby Jullie » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:03 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11765852

Were u sb in this game, Vaylen?
I hate this blueoranges so much....act like pro dota and talk trash

Prime
Armored Tree

Postby Prime » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:25 am

I'm not even in this game but very pleased to see this blueoranges guy up for a ban... he just doesn't try to work with anyone ever. Not being good at DotA it totally fine. Not even trying to work with your team is super annoying.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:06 am

blueoranges is banned 5 days, 3rd game ruining offense of this kind ( 1 is older than a year so i didn't take it into consideration ), 4th game ruining offense total.

Return to “Processed Requests”