About my unvouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

IamZealot
Armored Tree

About my unvouch

Postby IamZealot » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 am

@V1rus first i dont want you to check any report that is for me or any report i do because anyone at this league know that we have open war because you banned me without broke any rule when i make mad your friend Psyclone.Second banned me 2 days for refusing to cooperate with team.The only one who refusing to cooperate with team was @King23 and anyone can see that at the chat of the game.There we go.
(11:58 / Allied) 1006: damn what we do --?
(12:04 / Allied) IamZealot: all in 7:P
(12:04 / Allied) 1006: --
(12:06 / Allied) KinG23: need king =/
(12:10 / Allied) 1006: send 7
After that he up king when 2 players deside to send on 7.So i ask to delete my 2 days unvouch and unvouch King23 for refusing to cooperate with team.And 3rd yes we was having a holder and was me who clean vs send and we was very close to live after the send.I accept the 1 day unvouch for flame but i will accept it only if another mod give it to me i didn't accept anything from a non fair moderator like you V1rus.@supersexyy @BA_Fail @BeepBoopBeep @Krayyzie @nabo. @KeeRo check it please and let me now if i need to do another post to report King23 for refusing to cooperate with team and up king when 2 of 3 people said to send on 7.Thanks.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Re: About my unvouch

Postby KinG23 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:51 pm

You obviously didn't read the report against you with the proof of us upgrading the king first. You also left out of the chat that 1006 said if we send on 7 we die, haha. Due to your childish nature, everyone on the team sent the same thing, a Furbolg, so no refusal to cooperate in ANY way by me or 1006. You didn't send until one minute after we made the call to upgrade the king. No need for another mod to accept your flaming, Keero already gave you a warning and you continued the same pattern, easy ruling. Enjoy your unvouch and use this time to think about your attitude and actions in the league.
*kisses*

IamZealot
Armored Tree

Postby IamZealot » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Wait are you guys kidding me?King23 is new vouch and he is a moderator? @Nabo. please unvouch my account for ever.i think i can ask for it.if not i will easy make V1rus perma unvouch me.I wont play more with unfair moderators.thanks

Artichoke
Forest Walker

Postby Artichoke » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:29 pm

IamZealot wrote:Wait are you guys kidding me?King23 is new vouch and he is a moderator? @Nabo. please unvouch my account for ever.i think i can ask for it.if not i will easy make V1rus perma unvouch me.I wont play more with unfair moderators.thanks

There will never be truly fair moderators in a league this small where all the mods work voluntarily and for no pay. Just be glad someone is willing to devote hours of their time to even bother modding.

IamZealot
Armored Tree

Postby IamZealot » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:10 pm

I just want to be perma unvouched thanks.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:59 pm

@Iamzealot

Your king was low on lvl 6, you guys had wave and used 1 heal, whereas the other team had 3 heals and immo. Maybe you guys couldve sent a furb each and up king the rest, or just up king to live lvl 7. Heals would have been needed anyway since king up wasnt that high for you guys. With the lumbers you guys had, against immo, opponent team would only burn 1 heal at most.

A day or so unvouch for not cooperating or teamwork is reasonable since game was lost on lvl 7 due to your decision instead of proceeding further.

Despite the disagreement, if others thought or knew it was unlikely to survive lvl7 with no king up and wave, they should have uped king.

Although you have a flame history, i dont think the 1 day was needed in this case despite your "fuck your mother" phrase, considering flame was not excessive.

Reduced your unvouch to 1.5 days. Will expire 2015-10-19 14:42:03. If you want to resign from the league, think about it, pm me or make a topic.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”