not draw game

Moderator: LIHL Staff

pistov
Forest Walker

not draw game

Postby pistov » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:00 pm

glike dc on level 16 and they refuse to draw.

rule says:
Drawing

If a player disconnects prior to ending of level 20, it is mandatory to !draw the game, unless every player agrees to play on.
If a player disconnects after level 20, then !draw is optional.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6793108

i have draw many times on level 14/15/16 because the rule is rule, i said to them to report glike for dc to get punished but they refuse to draw.
lord_pistov
lord-pistov

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Re: not draw game

Postby KinG23 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:03 pm

This was a clear plug pull. Make sure to note this occurrence for god.lik3 in case this happens again in a future game if action cannot be taken now. His team failed send on 15, and 20 seconds before DD is sent on 17, he "disconnects" using GProxy. Did not lag once all game, and had 109 ms ping.
*kisses*

pistov
Forest Walker

Postby pistov » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:06 pm

dosent matter win,lost pull, or what is that, the rules is rules to be followed for everyone in any sitioation, thats why is dc pen.
lord_pistov
lord-pistov

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Regardless of the fact if this was a PP or not, good sportsmanship should be more valued in this league considering how often topics accusing players of petty grievances are consistently posted here. These rules are here to prevent unfair games, yet you are choosing to use a technicality to slither out of losing 13 elo. Would gdlik3 not dcing have changed the outcome of the game had he dc'd 20 seconds later?

If he dc'd on round 15 after your fail send, I would have drawn.
Rather he dc'd during our send on 17 for whatever reason, and him staying would not have changed the outcome of the game. So sure you can report us for not drawing a game that you are 100% aware was lost, but its just you being a sore loser trying to slither your way out of a loss.

pistov
Forest Walker

Postby pistov » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 pm

as you said "good sportsmanship should be more valued"

i draw every game and i have too same situation games where we just ownig them and before finish them we just draw because someone dc.

soo what about mine games ? you just see your one and dosent see other. rules is rules

stop thing about your elo.
lord_pistov
lord-pistov

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:23 pm

You wouldn't be posting this if you didn't care about the ELO. Anyways, your whole team didn't even draw. Avada actually has manners and sportsmanship, so by this post you're trying to get him banned too.... ridiculous. I drawed since you were both crying like girls over a game you clearly lose, but I will remember yours and Wolke's poor sportsmanship for the future.

Hopefully this case has judgment used with it, as was the case in many other reports in the past (watch the replay to get an idea). None of these players deserve penalties against them, except god.lik3 for the most obvious PP of all time.
*kisses*

pistov
Forest Walker

Postby pistov » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:26 pm

i don't understand what you keep trying to write agaist the rule ? i said "there is dc pen" if its not enought punish him twice.

soo next time if we are 1-2 levels before finish them i can do the same ? he just pp we won't draw ?

he just unpaused like retard didn't even trying to discus that one soo i will write till the rules get in and punish for people who didnt draw.

i have 3 times dc today where we are winning and i won't report anyone since i don't care about elo.

but for this one since he unpause like retard i will be retard too.

soo waiting for his punishmed for not drawing.

lets see who is the devil.
lord_pistov
lord-pistov

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:38 pm

You talk about sportmanship und blame us because we stick to the rules. Sometimes you have to draw games you win, sometimes you have luck and dodge a lose, like in this game. I personal draw every game pre 20 and like 90% after 20 no matter who leaves and in what way. With that many players in a league there are as many opinions about how save the victory was and so on, at the end we have to stick to the current rules or fix/change them.

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm

first sorry for dc, my internet is not working good this days i alreadt called the company to resolve it!
second, i think we would lose that game anyway, any wave they send we would die, so i think was fair the no draw =(!
i mean, we can complain but i have passed this situation and i know how shit is to draw a won game!

@king23 i dont know if u know me but i never pp, so dont shit talk about me u fucker! ''thats a clear pp"' get on my lvl first before say any shit about me!
dc is worse then lose the game and as shrimp on game i would know i would get the dc penalty if no draw, so there is no reason for me to pp!
dont fuck with me kid!

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:49 pm

there is a print screen about my modem
any noob can understand that my noise thing is under the accepted
@king23 eat that pp, dont talk shit and blame someone for what u dont know

aa.png
aa.png (88.32 KiB) Viewed 970 times

cam_breezy
Donator

Postby cam_breezy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:59 pm

reporting this game is petty since you 100% lossed when he dc during send round, also petty of us not to draw. both arguments are valid. even your own team mates agree.

godlik3 wrote:first sorry for dc, my internet is not working good this days i alreadt called the company to resolve it!
second, i think we would lose that game anyway, any wave they send we would die, so i think was fair the no draw =(!
i mean, we can complain but i have passed this situation and i know how shit is to draw a won game!

(42:33 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: they won
(42:33 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: fair and square

if its going to be a huge deal just reverse the stats and give godllik3 the dc pen and we can all move on instead of having a 7 day, 40 post, 600 view thread. i would truly rather not see this turn into a huge dramatic ordeal, its just 1 game.
Last edited by cam_breezy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 pm

godlik3 wrote:first sorry for dc, my internet is not working good this days i alreadt called the company to resolve it!

@cam_breezy
These users thanked the author godlik3 for the post:
cam_breezy (Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 pm)

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Rule is rule. If you have suggestions to improve the draw/dc system, you can suggest and change/add the wording. (Such as, "unless win is definite the level dc happened"...etcetc...but, where do we draw the line when games seem like a win or not?). Till then, you are supposed to draw the game before lvl 20 afaik. Better to draw the game and post a topic arguing that you are entitled for the win/elo.

I believe you guys are not the first who were suppose to/had to draw the game when game was probably a win. Ive drawn few games I would have probably won.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

BeepBoopBeep
Protector of Nature

Postby BeepBoopBeep » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:04 am

Player's who refused to draw the game unvouched for 3 days. (tinsoldier/shrimp) - AvadaKedavra also did not draw but i have chosen to not punish him)

The rule is too clear to be misunderstood. It is mandatory to draw. You may argue this same case for 90% of disconnects. I'm sure every player has been in the same situation be it 20 seconds away, 2 levels etc. You must draw. The only exception is if the level has started or the game is past level 20.

If you feel this is a flaw in the current draw rule, then you may post a suggestion on how we may improve it.

Edit; p.s There will be no reversal of stats.

Return to “Processed Cases”