Unvouch request for Lord-Miles@useast.battle.net

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Unvouch request for Lord-Miles@useast.battle.net

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sat May 06, 2017 8:24 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 346543.w3g

> Doesn't send warlock with team on 10.
> Ignores 2/3 team members, which is a pure rule violation.
> Goes 7/4 with wolverines when team clearly sucks 10, which shows clearly he lacks skills.

I demand his unvouch.

Off topic:
I know a lot of people complained about this serial team killer. Maybe it's time to really do something?

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Re: Unvouch request for Lord_Miles@useast.battle.net

Postby Lord-Miles » Sat May 06, 2017 8:27 pm

I needed income so i dont go warlock , second i am allowed to ignore peoples who flame , third i know how to play holded 10 and mid , nothing bad to be 7/4 at lvl 6 with wolvorines if the game is going well for you .
Its not like you decide send warlock and i have to do it , sorry.

Actually i tried to warlock but i was about 40 woods short , to be honest 39.
Last edited by Lord-Miles on Sun May 07, 2017 8:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sat May 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:Its not like you decide send warlock and i have to do it , sorry.

Here is where you are wrong. We all agreed to send it, you have to do it, and clearly you know it. Just too salty and stubborn.
It was a team call in a team game :
Spoiler!
(19:18 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: i think
(19:22 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: we need 1 lock each
(19:31 / Allied) Lord-Miles: nah go wyvs
(19:32 / Allied) Escavalon: sure why not
(19:37 / Allied) Escavalon: im game for lock
(19:41 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: go lock ye
(19:41 / Allied) Varg: i got no lumb for that
(19:42 / Allied) Varg: ^^
(19:47 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: dang
(19:48 / Allied) Lord-Miles: we need
(19:49 / Allied) Lord-Miles: 2x furbs
(19:51 / Allied) Lord-Miles: also for ea
(19:58 / Allied) Varg: well i can save now
(20:01 / Allied) Varg: then i should get
(20:04 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: nono
(20:04 / Allied) Varg: maybe
(20:06 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: u full
(20:15 / Allied) Escavalon: i can 2 locks prolly

But no, The Great Lord-Miles doesn't follow team calls, he makes team calls. You decided to go 2 furbs for ea, while ea wasn't even going for hold, instead.

As for the "i needed income" part, you needed income to sit on 17 gold? Friendly reminder that warlock gives 14 income.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Sat May 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:I needed income so i dont go warlock , second i am allowed to ignore peoples who flame , third i know how to play holded 10 and mid.

First off you held cause of luck Miles, you had wolvs. Secondly Kiwi called for Locks, and I wanted it too. Varg then followed, you did not. That's against the majority of the teams wishes. You don't play with team and just do what you god damn feel like. That calls for a ban. Thirdly, I think Miles should be unvouched cause I see this kind of play from him too often.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Escaflowne wrote:
Lord-Miles wrote:I needed income so i dont go warlock , second i am allowed to ignore peoples who flame , third i know how to play holded 10 and mid.

First off you held cause of luck Miles, you had wolvs. Secondly Kiwi called for Locks, and I wanted it too. Varg then followed, you did not. That's against the majority of the teams wishes. You don't play with team and just do what you god damn feel like. That calls for a ban. Thirdly, I think Miles should be unvouched cause I see this kind of play from him too often.

Then dont throw empty words and post the replays where i did that too often ?
KiwiKiller[QQ] wrote:
Lord-Miles wrote:Its not like you decide send warlock and i have to do it , sorry.

Here is where you are wrong. We all agreed to send it, you have to do it, and clearly you know it. Just too salty and stubborn.
It was a team call in a team game :
Spoiler!
(19:18 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: i think
(19:22 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: we need 1 lock each
(19:31 / Allied) Lord-Miles: nah go wyvs
(19:32 / Allied) Escavalon: sure why not
(19:37 / Allied) Escavalon: im game for lock
(19:41 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: go lock ye
(19:41 / Allied) Varg: i got no lumb for that
(19:42 / Allied) Varg: ^^
(19:47 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: dang
(19:48 / Allied) Lord-Miles: we need
(19:49 / Allied) Lord-Miles: 2x furbs
(19:51 / Allied) Lord-Miles: also for ea
(19:58 / Allied) Varg: well i can save now
(20:01 / Allied) Varg: then i should get
(20:04 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: nono
(20:04 / Allied) Varg: maybe
(20:06 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: u full
(20:15 / Allied) Escavalon: i can 2 locks prolly

But no, The Great Lord-Miles doesn't follow team calls, he makes team calls. You decided to go 2 furbs for ea, while ea wasn't even going for hold, instead.

As for the "i needed income" part, you needed income to sit on 17 gold? Friendly reminder that warlock gives 14 income.

So Varg can go full coz holder but i can't ? Who was mid did Varg even killed his bosses , NO ? I was the only mid 10 lvl and even clear mid from sends and got 1 boss.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Sat May 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:Then dont throw empty words and post the replays where i did that too often ?

Sure why not, I'm gonna do everyone here a favor and get you unvouched. I'll get back to you.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: Unvouch request for Lord-Miles@useast.battle.net

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sat May 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Unlike you, Varg needed income. Also, he could never afford a warlock 10 with 7/2, so no need to save for nothing.

You got more non-sense things to say?

Artichoke
Forest Walker

Postby Artichoke » Sat May 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Wasn't in the game but I do agree that playing with Lord-Miles isn't a very pleasant experience in general.
These users thanked the author Artichoke for the post (total 2):
IamHodor (Sun May 07, 2017 11:45 am) • Escaflowne (Sat May 06, 2017 9:27 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun May 07, 2017 11:27 am

Miles tend too much to do what himself thinks is best for him independently of team needs. I remember a recent game when i was ygg holder and needed some feed for 4 ygg and he insisted on hold 5+6 with magna and gateguards(770 val on 5). that ended on me going tok and us losing the game due to lack of holder.

This cannot continue like that. All of us got different thoughts than team call many times and we all follow team even if its against our personal thoughts. So u Miles better start doing the same as the rest because ppl is starting to get fed pf ur behave.

I think this is not question of unvouch Miles (yet). But a warning should be given on my view...

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun May 07, 2017 12:29 pm

I cannot fully agree with you Ace. Lord-Miles has a toxic behavior, doesn't respect (basic) rules in an in-house league and complains about being flamed when he himself flames others.

He is fully aware of the rules about cooperation, sends and team calls. He claims that he doesn't have to simply follow the team's calls while saying that if we don't have majority, we can't send :
Spoiler!
(30:25 / Allied) Varg: they wanna send
(30:32 / Allied) Lord-Miles: if you not agree also
(30:34 / Allied) Lord-Miles: they cant send
(30:35 / Allied) Lord-Miles: alone

So this is clear stubbornness and refusing to cooperate at it's finest.

+ I'm sure mods got many complains about him already and that they will take the best decision.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sun May 07, 2017 12:37 pm

KiwiKiller[QQ] wrote:I cannot fully agree with you Ace. Lord-Miles has a toxic behavior, doesn't respect (basic) rules in an in-house league and complains about being flamed when he himself flames others.

He is fully aware of the rules about cooperation, sends and team calls. He claims that he doesn't have to simply follow the team's calls while saying that if we don't have majority, we can't send :
Spoiler!
(30:25 / Allied) Varg: they wanna send
(30:32 / Allied) Lord-Miles: if you not agree also
(30:34 / Allied) Lord-Miles: they cant send
(30:35 / Allied) Lord-Miles: alone

So this is clear stubbornness and refusing to cooperate at it's finest.

+ I'm sure mods got many complains about him already and that they will take the best decision.

Yeah if not all agree you cannot just send and start pings go go send etc , why you talking about the rules if you dont know them yourself ? Me and varg was talking i just told him if hes also not agree on send lvl they cannot send alone .

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun May 07, 2017 12:45 pm

I know those rules hahaah I am a moderator myself. I am highlighting your own knowledge of the rules, since you know we can't just force send. You show your understanding of the "team decision" concept, yet, you decide not to send with team on 10.

By the way, Varg did agree with sending prior to level 15 and our only single bit of chance was on level 14.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 pm

One of the main reasons I stopped playing LIHL/play it way less, is because every game there are people who want to play for you. Telling you what to build, when to push, and half of the time you are only explaining yourself and arguing about what you build/when you push/what you send. It only got worse with the "-rolls" command. This report seems to be coming from this annoying trend.

Of course, you have to play with the team, but that would be sending on the same level, communicating about what you are doing et cetera. It seems to me that Miles did send on the same levels and communicated about what he was going to do.

You cannot dictate for everyone which unit to send, how much to push et cetera. If people just spend more time watching their own lane again like we used to LIHL would be a much more fun place to play.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun May 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Well, if team agrees to send furb 3+3 on 10, team has to follow, he can't just send whatever he wants without telling. Same goes for if the team decides to send 14 vs elite archer and to send 1 pudge each, he can't just decide to send full ballistas. Same goes if team decides to send warlock on 10... It's a basic regular rule.

Also, I didn't dictate him anything, it's all about team decision.

Finally, I think one of the good thing about LIHL is that people are not focused only on their lane, and that they consider overall team's weaknesses and strength when they are planning their build.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 07, 2017 1:52 pm

i think thats bullshit mick tbh, who ever told you what to build or when to push. Right almost never because u know how to play.
the bigger problem is the good players are dodging alot/ playing 1200+, so we are left with players which do alot of mistakes still, so its obvious that u gonna have to tell them what to build for certain levels. When i started playing lihl players almost told me every game do sth different and most of the time i accepted it.
I know that especially im a player who tells other people alot what to do allthough i gave up on many players cuz they whatever they want anyway :D.

I think lihl could use some less 1200 and more lihl (hello@ hug,mick,dia, psyclone, michonne :D)
These users thanked the author FateStayNight for the post:
magicpotatoes (Sun May 07, 2017 2:28 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”