Nicolaisen dodging several Games last Days

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Nicolaisen dodging several Games last Days

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Not sure how to report this or what to add sine he signed Games but never appeared in 5 Minutes and we had to fill.

Happend about 5 Times last 2 Days and starts getting annoyn.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Nicolaisen dodging several Games last Days

Postby Anda » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Got anything to say to this @nicolai123 ?

Not showing to a game is a rulebreak, so if you want to make an official case panda you need to provide some proof, screenshots or else.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm

I'm rly sorry my internet broke down for like 5 hours yesterday and it was as far as i know down all night so i couldnt get in and unsign because my phone also relies on my home internet.

As far as the two other times the reason i haven't been able to respond in time the two other times was that my headphones were missing, so i couldn't hear notifications when i was in another game on battle.net. Its really not on purpose or dodging and i apologize for wasting people's time.

i found some new headphones btw

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Decent reasoning, but what i dont understand in your explanation if you got headphone problems once and u realize ur late due to no sound alarm why do you do the same action twice? If you realize a problem, make sure to fix it in the future before u sign again.

I will process this without a penalty and leave you with a warning because i find the reasons believable and expect you to not have any trouble with showing up late in the future. Also i am not convinced if Panda wanted a penalty for you or just show you up here so you realize you need to be there on time. So far ive not heard anywhere that u missing games is a general problem.
If you will get reported for missing games in the future we will take this into consideration and u will be judged stricter. Be on time and enjoy your games.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:30 pm

btw just to make sure: i never wanted to get u banned or punished. just to make sure u be more careful with sign.

Return to “Processed Cases”