panda report

Moderator: LIHL Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

panda report

Postby HazarDous » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 am

Reporting panda for harassment (groundless claims that dodo is account sharing) and flaming. Pretty sure I've witnessed panda harassing dodo about accoung sharing accusations in the past, but cba searching through chat logs. In any case, proof of account sharing needs to be put forward or panda needs to keep it to himself.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 911627.w3g

I have no clue why dodo did not report, and even if I wasn't in this game, I don't think this behaviour is acceptable.

I believe LIHL has policies against flame reports from players who weren't a part of the game. That was put in place in order to avoid from having players hunt each others' games and create a toxic environment. I believe the policy should be circumvented in this very case because it has a genuine purpose to de-escalate what seems to be a recurrent pattern of rage and flame by panda.

I find it rather sad because dodo hardly ever responds with flame or cares to report on the forum. Calling her a slut was totally over the line and this kind of behaviour should not happen again.

Code: Select all

(09:01 / Allied) yumyumdodo: nope
(09:06 / Allied) yumyumdodo: i just 3 elit
(09:19 / Allied) da_pwnerer: why?
(09:21 / Allied) da_pwnerer: u had the gold
(09:23 / Allied) da_pwnerer: pre push here
(09:25 / Allied) yumyumdodo: they straight 7
(09:29 / Allied) b0retk.panda: why ould u start push now then
(09:31 / Allied) b0retk.panda: super wasted
(09:34 / Allied) da_pwnerer: ^
(09:36 / Allied) yumyumdodo: it no clear anyway
(09:37 / Allied) da_pwnerer: and u still clear most
(09:42 / Allied) da_pwnerer: cuz 4 ea polar is just fucking strong
(09:48 / Allied) b0retk.panda: guess its dildo playin
(09:50 / Allied) da_pwnerer: u leak like 5 creeps
(09:51 / Allied) b0retk.panda: fkn acc share
(10:24 / Allied) da_pwnerer: why is semi idiot
(10:27 / Allied) b0retk.panda: why u start push superlate then
(10:28 / Allied) da_pwnerer: when u sacrifice 2 wisp
(10:31 / Allied) yumyumdodo: it staight 7
(10:33 / Allied) da_pwnerer: for almost free hold
(10:34 / Allied) da_pwnerer: but ok
(10:41 / Allied) yumyumdodo: semi still en up leak and no wood king up
(10:51 / Allied) da_pwnerer: !ignore yum
(10:53 / Allied) da_pwnerer: dunno
(10:59 / Allied) b0retk.panda: fkn next lvl tk slut as usual
(11:08 / Allied) da_pwnerer: this nigga dont deserve be lihl
(11:09 / Allied) da_pwnerer: cocky
(11:10 / Allied) da_pwnerer: and bad
(11:14 / Allied) da_pwnerer: and no listen
(11:14 / Allied) b0retk.panda: its dildo playin
(11:15 / Allied) b0retk.panda: not dodo

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: panda report

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 am

man... panda... entering personal for that, calling her slut is pure machism and totally out of scope of this league... very low things being said there.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 am

guess he had a bad day, he was being super toxic and salty this game and afterwards
i cba reporting people and rather challenged, he won it and i stfu, for me our argument was over.
but even after that he kept being salty and provoking me, causing me to flame him back harshly and quit lihl for that day...

guess we all have those days, but maybe just ignore people then or don't play... or just keep certain thoughts to yourself..

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:38 am

sure we all have bad days, sure we all have flame days, but "acceptable" flame is " u are a fken noob" or at max "u are a trash player". Calling her slut has no excuses man, when things become that personal is when a mod needs to act (sadly). Cant be tolerated.

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:23 pm

thank you haza for this report.
1st of all I don't wanna to report anyone here in lihl . I come here to play and enjoy to play after whole day working and take care my kids. for those people like panda or da-pwnerer …. I don't event care about wat they talk cause I don't event want to give them a fuck.
And those people who make fun about dodo or d1ldo( my husband) play. just prove it and report to unvouch me if u guys want or have evident about it. Just dont bla bla bla like idiot and behave like no brain.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 pm

1.of all since when u can report a game u not involved?

2. yes i had a bad day. Didnt played for days and first game im in i get tkd by 2 players which sucks.

3. i can easilie prove that dodo at least let dildo let kc in 1 game. And its open secret several peopöe talk about that she seem to share with him. But how to prove? Cost to much time and idc

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:29 pm

No proofs = No actions done.

So either stop accusing someone of breaking rules in a heavy way or back it up. Saying you could back it up means nothing if you dont do it.

And it actually just takes 1 hour max if you already have the replays needed
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Cause idc for banns beside vendeta. And if i get reported for this game read whole Chatlog and than check about our capitano he was way more insulting

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Just that you defend your actions and do not apologize here for them ( which is in my opinion an absolute necessity) It shows me that you dont believe you are at major fault here.Blows my mind its not the first thing i read when i saw ur response that you are sorry.This language is totally unacceptable in an in-house league, and it was not ment in a friendly or mocking way of good sport. This was ment to hurt.I know ur a hothead, many people are , but as moderator i have to call out you definitely crossed a line here.

1.We were working on that replay in the staff departement, and ofc haza can report it when he sees some rules broken. Its the same duties we have as mod, we can actif we seem somebody doing something unfitting in LIHL. Haza is no LIHl mod, but he has the same insight that we have.(internal chats etc)If you see something happening with ill intent i dont see anything wrong in making it public.I would have reported this myself if Haza would have not done it.
2.Everybody has bad days from time to time. U are still responsible for your own actions.This is not an excuse, you made your post here at another time without anger or any heated ingame situation and still did not apologize. So for me , this shows you would have said it at any other day aswell.
3. Give the proof, invest some time and help us out. We moderators work on everything that is presented to us, and you are right several people are under the impression that DoDo is account sharing. That does not mean that it is true, so by calling it common knowledge it stays still what it is.... a subjective interpretation of a few people.

Asking for capitanos bantime just shows me one more time u dont care that you did wrong, you want others to be punished aswell. If i interpret this right, he ignored Dodo before he talked bad about her, which at least ment she does not have to read his words. That doesnt make it huge better, but slightly.
I am under the impression that u and pwnerer settled ur dispute with jihad, and if he wants smth to be reported he can make it. From my perspectiveyour personal dispute seemsfinished.
b0retk.Panda banned for 3 days for excessive flaming. Apologize to her if u mean it, do better in the future and i hope this will never be a problem again. This might seem a hard ruling for 1-2 sentences over the line, but imo you showed 0 empathy towards the fact that you made the mistake here, and therefor i dont think u will learn anything from a warning or a minor ban.
@smokedope123 Warning for your words aswell, u dont decide who deserves to play in LIHL or not. So keep it to urself or share your opinion in a helpfull way with moderation.

Return to “Processed Cases”