SupremeBeing intentional TK +perma unvouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Re: SupremeBeing intentional TK +perma unvouch

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:38 am

Tin just writes bullshits. Yes I wanted to play with Tin, cause imo he is one of rly best lihl players. Since we were polite to each other for months I just thought "Lets give a try and make friends", since I like to be friends with every1. Well Tin had to flame me casue Imo it is better to make splash GOD behind instead of next to knights. My build was mid on 7. Btw I did not rr cause Tin told me so, it was my choose but seems he rly needs to believe that he made me to do that rr. Maybe he sleaps better thanks to that, i dunno.

Secondly I did juice 15 cause i have had enuf wood to send 17 anyway and it was obvious they will send pre 17. I would probably juice also lvl 16(the lvl they sent) (but if I did so, Tin would die on heart attack) and STILL WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH WOOD to kill 17, so what is that big deal? NO IDEA!

"Now supremebeing's argument is that he will not follow our "commands" lol" U must be kiddo not to understand that I will not follow commands such us "DO NOT MAKE GOD BEHIND KURWA". It was obvious I did not say that I would not follow the team when asks me to go leaker etc, that is another nonsense of Tin.

As for me those posts are pure bullshits and waste of my precious keyboard. And Tin... U owe me ur life since I did not juice 16 as I wanted and u did not die on heart attack! I await ur thankfullness! LOL

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:45 pm

where did i flame you for your placement? you were much more offensive towards me this game and i didn't even bother reporting u for flame because i'm not a little kid who gets offended by the word bitch, or somone saying suck my dick, or to eat your shit... you are the one who acts like a child and the one bullshitting; everything i say has been honest while you pretend this whole thread you are a victim.

Spoiler!
(10:38 / Allied) TinSoldier: kurwa wallahi
(10:40 / Allied) TinSoldier: u need to rr
(10:43 / Allied) TinSoldier: and pray for GoD
(10:46 / Allied) TinSoldier: or u got no chance
(12:09 / Allied) SupremeBeing: tin
(12:11 / Allied) SupremeBeing: blow my dick
(12:15 / Allied) TinSoldier: -rolls (he rolls GoD)
(12:19 / Allied) SupremeBeing: :D
(12:21 / Allied) TinSoldier: in front
(12:21 / Allied) TinSoldier: bro
(12:25 / Allied) SupremeBeing: fu tin
(12:33 / Allied) SupremeBeing: ya ya
(12:35 / Allied) SupremeBeing: better here
(12:43 / Allied) artmas: rofl
(13:25 / Allied) SupremeBeing: eat my shit artmas no offence mate (artmas also laughing at his placement)
(13:50 / Allied) SupremeBeing: pro suprme listenes no tin noobs

and as for your pro hold, you got a weak send and went mid with 1 GoD with 300 hp and you're 3/0.... thats just pure TK holder.

oh and here is another golden point to show his LTD skill

Spoiler!
(17:49 / Allied) SupremeBeing: i can not hold 10
(17:52 / Allied) SupremeBeing: so i go 7.4

yes because someone who will not hold 10 should stay 7/4 great logic 10/10 would dodge again

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Skill wise:
Neither game warrants a "permanent" unvouch. Maybe it wasn't optimal play (e.g. don't make GoD behind), but nothing all that bad.
Neither game warrants a "tk" unvouch, people are free to build what they want as long as they don't want to tk on purpose which he clearly did not.

Attitude ...
Too much kindergarten, tin, guennter, supreme all behaved poorly and if anyone should receive an unvouch everyone of them should.

However @crazy_skeleton
What is not ok are things like this which would easily count as TK if you indeed did so.
(28:04 / Allied) SupremeBeing: and i send 15
(28:09 / Allied) SupremeBeing: wit u or not with u

Anyway, supreme try to be more cooperative in future.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:08 am

this is just fucking sad... this guy is a fucking TK and lobbies will die out when hes signed because so many people will dodge him and its okay because he doesn't build "optimally".

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:28 am

@Diablo_ or @N1ll3 plz close this topic. If Tin wanna continue his little talks he can use chat.

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:11 pm

You guys need to get some fanny.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:12 pm

You can tag me, too :(
These users thanked the author Nore for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:48 pm)
God is my strength.

Return to “Processed Cases”