SupremeBeing intentional TK +perma unvouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

SupremeBeing intentional TK +perma unvouch

Postby TinSoldier » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:53 pm

I have said it before, and I will say it again...supremebeing is NOT fit for LIHL, he does not have the mental capacity or sobriety to play in a competitive legion TD in house league.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 170170.w3g

During this game supremebeing acts purposely abrasive

Spoiler!
(02:56 / Allied) TinSoldier: ????
(02:56 / Allied) artmas: ==;;
(02:57 / Allied) TinSoldier: xD
(03:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: good tip i give u
(03:01 / Allied) TinSoldier: why u didnt send then haha
(03:08 / Allied) SupremeBeing: never listen to pro tinny tit
(03:11 / Allied) artmas: i w8 ur call
(03:37 / Allied) SupremeBeing: why we wll w8 a call the big mouth i no idea

During the replay from lvl 1, he calls tht he will go holder with knight and young witch doctor. Ok so we already know this will not work,

Spoiler!
(09:44 / Allied) SupremeBeing: i hope i get 3 knights upped
(09:47 / Allied) SupremeBeing: but 0 feed

yeah he wants us to feed knight holder with 3/0.

Spoiler!
(10:38 / Allied) TinSoldier: kurwa wallahi
(10:40 / Allied) TinSoldier: u need to rr
(10:43 / Allied) TinSoldier: and pray for GoD

low and behold, he rr'd into GoD...but he places it behind his knights.......... and he barely holds his lane............

anyway watch the full replay to see how bad he is at general game knowledge (even on level 1 after enemy send warriors and he leaks 0 units i have to ping his townhall before he pushes 2/0).

NOW TO THE GOOD PART;

They full send 10 nd have naked king, so we decide we will leak ---> and send 16. Manesagra explains this to him 500x

Spoiler!
(30:32 / Allied) manesagra: they uped king and stayed low
(30:36 / Allied) SupremeBeing: idc
(29:24 / Allied) manesagra: supreme
(29:27 / Allied) manesagra: just go 17
(29:39 / Allied) manesagra: att on 10 was 1
(29:41 / Allied) manesagra: now its 30
(30:22 / Allied) SupremeBeing: we have to 15
(30:24 / Allied) SupremeBeing: or we die

he has no fucking idea what is going on, hes completely lost, he is on a different planet, we are all playing legion TD, he is playing tic-tac-toe

even after all this, he jucies lvl 15. Then enemy team sends on 16, which we survive, and we send DD 17, HE ALSO JUCIES ON 17. This is TK, on purpose, pure TK and if u read more of the chatlog u will see that he was intentional in tking our team but he had no balls to solo play.

My request for maybe the 5th time, is to unvouch surpremebeing. He can't build, he can't call, he can't cooperate.

I made this public post instead of PM to mods because i want people to speak out about this guy, he really sucks and to intentionally TK is just the most disgusting thing someone can do.

Beastman
Treant

Re: SupremeBeing intentional TK +perma unvouch

Postby Beastman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 am

"he has no fucking idea what is going on, hes completely lost, he is on a different planet, we are all playing legion TD, he is playing tic-tac-toe" -Tinsoldier

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 am

Unless you have more replays to provide, we will handle this as an individual case for "tk" so if he does receive a ban when it is handled, it won't be anything permanent.

Just wanted to make that clear before going forward with this case you've presented.
God is my strength.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:32 am

1. If u said i wanted u to feed me, plz provide prove. I did not ask to feed me at any point.

2. I would rr no metter what u say cause I DID not and WILL NOT listen to you Tin, however no idea what is that to do with my "tk"

3. @Beastman comment is usless here in my opinion

4. TinSoldier just quated himself on ban request as he insults me. I rly think thats rediculus.

5. "Now the good part": Did I not play as a team? Team has not decided anything. Tin decided but he choosed to ignore me so I could not know. All in all I sent same round as team so I no idea wtf Tin wants.

I trully do not understand for what this pain in d ass wanna unvouch me but it is his problem not mine. I also think he shall be unvouched cause insane toxic bahovior and constant flaming. I will report ever flame of his.

Tin, go eat ur shoe.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:27 am

Nore wrote:Unless you have more replays to provide, we will handle this as an individual case for "tk" so if he does receive a ban when it is handled, it won't be anything permanent.

Just wanted to make that clear before going forward with this case you've presented.

I assume that you only ban "tk" when it is intentional, no? Because everyone can have a bad game and imo, we should not ban for it.

Now im gona give my 2 cents in this whole case:

1) i read all the chatlog and my conclussion is that supremetker was too aggresive since minute 1. So i think that Tin flames are somehow "justified". Would not ban Tin for that (as you already did) and i would warn supreme about relax himself when there is not a initial provocation (even here, supreme is more "friend" of mine than tin (who i also consider a friendly player, at least to me, and in his way ofc :D )

2) supreme tk: there was not any tk by him. Just smal decissions that he took (as put god behind or inject 15) that are not neccesarily wrong, neither game changer deccisions, just different points of view on minor details (i agree that inject 17 was not needed but i can understand the inject 15). At the end, the problem here, is that Tin thinks that any decission different than his point of view is tk, and this is not right. We all agree that Tin is a very good player skill wise and etc. But he should relax a bit and not try to play all the lines of his team. One thing is suggest and other is force, and Tin forces too much the other players build (and rage if he is not followed), and this is not nice at all and its something he should work on. Some ppl get annoyed by it and its not a need of being such aggresive.

Again just my 2 cents.
ACED

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:53 am

I can not agree that I provoked tin to flame cause I started but this case is not longer in my interest anymore.
Ty for feedback since i find it calm and reasonable.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:00 pm

I was just laughing at tins verbiage

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:05 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9172595

Here he once again decided to build a knight and upgrade it, instead of just building the way more usefull units of his roll.
The whole team told him not to go knight and to do a normal play, so LooseYourself could play as holder, yet he kept insisting, that only green did tk by not beeing better holder 7 ...

I did rage a lot, and im sry for that, but his pure ignorance got my blood boiling.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 pm

i did 1 knight instead of dead value pyro and was 6/3 on lvl 6. I also held lvl 14 vs send imo ty knights.

Our holder decided not go ho 4 yygs cause I made 1 knight and we lost 2 heals on 7.

I am not going to follow tin or gun or any other pple orders and I will not be INTIMIDATED!!!! I played with team and pushed I also was little mid 14 vs send having 7/6 lumber.

I will keep doing such "tk"

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Knight is a decent unit. Not pretending to judge ur game @Gunni, i might also make knight over pyro sometimes just to hold 8 better. Lets be honest, pyro rlly sux, its kinda useless unit on all lvls except the 3/4 first lvls.

Just wanted to mention this, knight is a decent unit to build. Cannot blame knights nigger, its one of the few improved units that worth to make (appart sprites ofc)
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:19 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Im not playing a lot of lihl atm, but i did some games with crazy in the past and i have a different point of view on this. He can WITH ME very well teamplay, discuss strategy and cooperate if you give him arguments that he sees fitting he will also change his decisions. I myself am easier to convince on what to build and wanna adapt and learn from better players then myself so im always welcome for friendly advise. But i guess that comes from the fact that i am not as confident in my own decisions and skilllevel then Crazy is. Ive seen a lot worse TKS in the time ive been here and i find it hard to judge him guilty for being not skilled enough compared to the bottom of the League.This seems to be personal between you two guys and i cant judge this behaviour and history since u both been here a lot longer then me. This might be in good sport, but if youd constantly call me Kurwa id dodge u myself just for being rude, even if ur one of the best players here and have a hard time following calls from you. Maybe its also hard for you to see people playing less strong then you tin and i can imagine that can get frustrating if these people dont see smth ur way and make decisions that u would not have taken.
Peace

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Knight is a decent unit. Not pretending to judge ur game @Gunni, i might also make knight over pyro sometimes just to hold 8 better. Lets be honest, pyro rlly sux, its kinda useless unit on all lvls except the 3/4 first lvls.

Just wanted to mention this, knight is a decent unit to build. Cannot blame knights nigger, its one of the few improved units that worth to make (appart sprites ofc)

Yes, knight is a decent unit, but totaly sucks to start with ...
Thx to the knight he had 4/1 lvl 5 and leaked + leaked lvl 10 ... and lvl 8 we already had freakin op units.
But my problem besides him building this (cant REALY blame for it, since ALL people do mistakes from time to time) is, that the whole team told him not to do, yet he just doesnt care for this. And it still is a teamgame, isnt it?

W/e just play ur game i guess -.-
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:47 pm

1. I started with pyro
2. I leaked 3 creeps on lvl 5 and was 6/3 lvl 6
3. I did not make ANY mistake
4. If u think I did not teamplay cause I refused to make another pyro make such report, no teamplay is bannable! pfff

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:20 pm

FadingSuns wrote:
Nore wrote:
2) supreme tk: there was not any tk by him. Just smal decissions that he took (as put god behind or inject 15) that are not neccesarily wrong, neither game changer deccisions, just different points of view on minor details (i agree that inject 17 was not needed but i can understand the inject 15). At the end, the problem here, is that Tin thinks that any decission different than his point of view is tk, and this is not right. We all agree that Tin is a very good player skill wise and etc. But he should relax a bit and not try to play all the lines of his team. One thing is suggest and other is force, and Tin forces too much the other players build (and rage if he is not followed), and this is not nice at all and its something he should work on. Some ppl get annoyed by it and its not a need of being such aggresive.

ACED

first minor point i want to correct, there is absolutely no need to juice 15. We confirmed level 13 that team East MAXED their king. It should be a no brainer. If this isn't his attempt at purposely trying to aggravate/TK the team, then it is definitely a sign of his lack of LTD iq and knowledge.

@snowblind @fadingsuns

Since you both made this point, i will respond. I think you guys make a fair point, I know I am a very competitive player (in anything, whether it is LTD, uther party, or playing my nephews in mario kart), and I like to win. Sometimes you may feel that i am too involved in your lanes, well it is because if I am quiet a lot of players don't know what to do. In this game I had to ignore supremebeing early because even though LTD is a team game, we don't have time to argue and discuss every single call. Its 40 seconds in between arounds and between level 1-10 a call needs to be made nearly ever round.

Now supremebeing's argument is that he will not follow our "commands" lol. He makes it a matter of pride that he needs to ignore what his team asks even if it is the right thing. And in LTD if u need someone to go leaker, or to push you don't have time to argue about it like when he asks team why he should be our leaker....hes knight lane with 40 income and rest of us are strong yolo lane. If i didn't tell him to RR on lvl 7, he would have 2 knights, ywd and 360 gold and no idea what to do.

So yeah maybe i tell people what to do a lot of times, and maybe i can be aggressive, but my other option is to sit their quietly and let people TK and fuck myself over when i prefer to win. I am aware not all players in LIHL are at the same skill, but when someone is this clueless about the game there is a problem.

I will also add, in the game before this I was in OBS and surprmebeing whispered me for 15+minutes asking me to play with him and sign for next because he wants to play with me ETC ETC. I have been purposely dodging supremebeing for months. So I said okay i will give it a chance and then this is how he acts in the game with me. So this is why i think he wants to purposely TK me, or bait me into arguments so that he can report me for "flame" when he is the one that instigates it.

Hope mods can look at my previous posts about him into consideration with this one, and i hope more people will come forward with comments and replays of supremebeing, whether they be good or bad.

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 am

Nore wrote:Unless you have more replays to provide, we will handle this as an individual case for "tk" so if he does receive a ban when it is handled, it won't be anything permanent.

I don't have a problem with supreme being, but I have seen a few topics about him, so I don't understand this reply. Why do people report at all if you do not take the previous reports into consideration?

Return to “Processed Cases”