Tin flame

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Tin flame

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:57 pm

I wanna report Tin flame. I have to admit I trully wanted to give the peace of shit a chance and did MY TRULLY BEST to make friends with him....
Well I do admit I refuse to be his dog for a catch and I had no tolarance for assault. So maybe admins consider my respns to him as an insult b but I do not care.
All I want is to make another post so Admins have to notice that such behaviour rly still takes place on lihl. (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 170170.w3g)
(few kurwas more in past) than:
(32:28 / Allied) TinSoldier: i ask for ur unvouch kurwa
(32:31 / Allied) TinSoldier: ur not fit for lihl (cause I did not folow his commands)
(...)
(33:08 / Allied) TinSoldier: alchoholic polish fuck

I do not care u ban him or not. I do not care what u do at all. I just wanna tell u, if saying to some1 "bitch" is not bannable I am gonna to write to any of lihl admins BITCH from this time. Lets be fair?
Btw. I know that ent has biiger issues that this "stupid" post but I will complain if it will be ignored.
Faithfully Yours,
Supreme Being ;)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Re: Tin flame

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:35 pm

I admit, I just play with n1lle and simply can not call him that bad way. Pls blame my parrents... they must have touught me to much,,,,

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Looks like you 'started' the insults. You shouldn't complain if you get insulted back...

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:36 am

A.) It really looks like you instigated the "flames" in this instance.

B.) You have the !ignore option at your disposal. The flames would have to be pretty severe to warrant an unvouch.

C.) Mods should be treated with respect unless they give you a real reason to retaliate or speak out. We provide a service for free to help keep the league going, so in that regard, it is hard to make a comparison between "flaming" a player and flaming a moderator. Neither is good, but one somewhat outweighs the other, so this is a null argument.

I think it would serve both of you well to avoid eachother for the time being. There is obviously some friction that has been growing for quite some time now between you two.

My advice is to use !ignore if you so happen to get matched and have one the other teammates briefly say the calls, that way it does not hinder communication too much. The easiest solution is to just avoid playing the same lobby though, imo. All that being said...

Denied.
God is my strength.

Return to “Processed Cases”