Unvouch request for Lord-Miles@useast.battle.net

Moderator: LIHL Staff

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Unvouch request for Lord-Miles@useast.battle.net

Postby dweiler » Sun May 07, 2017 2:36 pm

SingAboutMe wrote:i think thats bullshit mick tbh, who ever told you what to build or when to push. Right almost never because u know how to play.
the bigger problem is the good players are dodging alot/ playing 1200+, so we are left with players which do alot of mistakes still, so its obvious that u gonna have to tell them what to build for certain levels. When i started playing lihl players almost told me every game do sth different and most of the time i accepted it.
I know that especially im a player who tells other people alot what to do allthough i gave up on many players cuz they whatever they want anyway :D.

I think lihl could use some less 1200 and more lihl (hello@ hug,mick,dia, psyclone, michonne :D)

It has actually been two weeks since I last played 1200+ :P Anyway, if you think I'm just making up something, this is some of my last games (sure like a month ago).They even were 2 games in a row. This is stuff I never said to people ever in LIHL and it was just because for a while already often when I play I spend more time arguing my own build than playing. And when I see people reporting each other for pushing 7-4 or deciding to not go lock for a legit reason it only seems to be getting worse.

Spoiler!
(02:14 / Allied) dweiler: can u play a game without arguing crypto?
(02:35 / Allied) dweiler: all i see when i play lihl with u is u play all lanes
(02:37 / Allied) dweiler: just focus ur own

Spoiler!
(21:50 / Allied) dweiler: pls fate
(21:55 / Allied) dweiler: ur annoying me
(After you pingraped me because I did not up king yet when the bosses were at start of middle lane and questioned everything I do all game)

Anyway that doesn't matter - my point is that I don't think it's a good sign if we go report each other here for this kind of stuff. Focus your own lane and if someone TKs hard report him showing he can't manage the level of LIHL by multiple games, objective stuff. Not this shit of watching each other too much and then even bringing that to the forum.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun May 07, 2017 3:19 pm

I agree with u mick. I use to look at lines at round 1 to getan idea of what team needs from me (push or hold) and mostly thats it. But there are limits. When a holder needs feed and ask for it and ur dead line ob with no point that is pure tk. Whats the point of miles doing 770 val on 5 with 4/1 and gateguatds?. That is common sense and something basic u need to know.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
dweiler (Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 pm)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 pm

FadingSuns wrote:I agree with u mick. I use to look at lines at round 1 to getan idea of what team needs from me (push or hold) and mostly thats it. But there are limits. When a holder needs feed and ask for it and ur dead line ob with no point that is pure tk. Whats the point of miles doing 770 val on 5 with 4/1 and gateguatds?. That is common sense and something basic u need to know.

Yeah, I agree and I agreed with your previous post as well. This seems like a more reasonable approach to if someone is fit for LIHL :)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun May 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Both sides are correct to some degree.
Yes, team calls should generally be followed. But also players can generally do what they want and the team can only set some "borders".
If the team decides to send 10 and one player refuses to send anything that's against the rules. But if the team wants to send a warlock 10 and one player instead sends other stuff it's fine, the team can't dictate everything into the details.

About this report:

> Doesn't send warlock with team on 10.
He doesn't have to (as long as he doesn't try to screw you up).

> Ignores 2/3 team members, which is a pure rule violation.
If you mean the warlock send, see above.

> Goes 7/4 with wolverines when team clearly sucks 10, which shows clearly he lacks skills.
I wouldn't say 7/4 with wolves is necessarily bad. If he does it early it can surely pay off.

I mostly agree with Mick. Don't be so judgemental about minor stuff. It's silly to e.g. say "7/3 is perfect and 7/4 is pure tk - I report this". Just cause you think something isn't fully optimal it doesn't mean it is correct, especially when it's just about such little details which can often be better in one game and maybe worse in another, but that doesn't mean it is bad overall.

Anyway, nothing banable, processing.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 pm

@Diablo_
"Do not !ignore more than 1 teammate. Doing so will mean that you refuse to communicate and teamwork."
Straight from LIHL rules wiki.
By the way he !ignored us for no apparent reason. None of us flamed him to the point he should ignore us. Him and I were having an argument, but it's not worth an !ignore + he ignored Esca for insulting him after he, himself, insulted me, once again nothing worth an !ignore.
Last edited by KiwiKiller[QQ] on Sun May 07, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Sun May 07, 2017 4:15 pm

He !ignored both me and Kiwi and just communicated with Varg. That's what we meant, not the Warlock send. Well either way, good to know that one can send whatever he feels like on certain lvls without being considered TK or breaking any rules. Cause from what you're saying @Diablo_ the degrees in hell are subjective and not objective.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Escaflowne wrote:Well either way, good to know that one can send whatever he feels like on certain lvls without being considered TK or breaking any rules. Cause from what you're saying @Diablo_ the degrees in hell are subjective and not objective.

You totally misunderstood what he said then. It means that you can make your own considerations in minor things such as sending a lock on 10 what is best to do. It is nowhere implied that you can send what you want.

Also the reason to ignore you :

(23:37 / Allied) Escavalon: u the biggest fuckin retard player here miles
(23:41 / Allied) Escavalon: u shouldnt even be here

What else can he do than ignore you? (Kinda same with Kiwi who keeps arguing he has to follow to send lock, which isn't true)

Btw not saying that Miles calling you a 'brain dead player' is good, it's all part in your senseless discussion that game based on non-existent rules to which you three ignoring each other was the only reasonable solution.

Stop this witch hunt really you guys are just being toxic and ruining the atmosphere in LIHL.

Return to “Processed Cases”