Ban appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

Re: Ban appeal

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Nore wrote:Okay, well simply put; both parties did wrong here. If you wanna talk only on elektro, well he got unvouched, so his case is done. He's not the one appealing. You are appealing your ban that you feel is wrong, and I am trying to show you just how messed up things were that led to this drama to begin with. 2x ignoring, your whole team essentially agreeing to 13 until last second, and then lord-miles having to be school counselor and mediate between the two sides. This ruined the game, not necessarily just elektro's send.

I can go to the original report and point out the same exact comments I originally did, which clearly show the entire team was of the mindset of 13. Elektro went ahead and did it after you guys tried to stop him moments before through lord-miles, so no, I am not buying this logic that he solo sent just to ruin the game completely. There was more to it, and though he was told not to send, he was not given any reason or logic behind it; basically a forced call he did not agree to. You guys can say the same about 13.. so this is where we go round and round in circles.

i FULLY COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS AND I WILL use your statement in my defence at my ban appeal. i cant find better words than u did.
i did my best under those circumstances and i think i dont deserve it but i didnt appeal it just to make sure the real gane ruiner is getting punished. anyway my rage is because they ignored me and after calls it solo send even if i didnt had the opportunity to talk with them. the worse part is that i think the ignorings was undeserved.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri May 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Asking for 2nd opinion from both @n1ll3 and @Diablo_ and for this topic to be locked.
If i have anything to add, I will send it in pm to LIHL staff so they can add it here.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Done.
God is my strength.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat May 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Seeing as the user who appealed has now deleted his account, I think it's safe to say this is finalized.
God is my strength.

Return to “Processed Cases”