Ban appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: Ban appeal

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri May 12, 2017 12:24 pm

It is your own fault if you were ignored by majority of the team. You acted toxic as fuck and you didn't give a fuck about us ignoring you.

Also, this has nothing to do with my appeal.
Spoiler!
(24:19 / Allied) elektro-: tell them
(24:21 / Allied) elektro-: i go 13
(24:41 / Allied) elektro-: i dont care
(24:43 / Allied) elektro-: what they want

You wanted to ruin this game on purpose, you even said it.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:28 pm

i asked u 1000 times to post the reason u ignored but seems u didnt see or u dont give a fuck, u ignored cause ure sick dude. and the only toxic were u. i just pointed with respect that your call wad bad as fuck. like u and all players do when another players fucks up the call. post the damn reason that forced u to ignore me.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Well, his ban was not for the votekick, so this is a moot point, but even then it was unnecessary. As I previously stated, whether intentional or not, this kind of thing has happened before, and there were never any forced votekicks and forced draws. Please show me one time that has ever happened, and I will gladly retract my statement.

Anyways, you don't handle LIHL exactly as a pub game. Pub games fall under different rules, with different moderators. That's why we even have our own set of rules for LIHL. That wiki quote you posted would be relevant had you not ignored him 2x and tried to teamplay THEN he solo sent. But.. how can you still try and make it seem so straightforward when you know it wasn't? Please stop focusing on only what you want, and deal with the entirety of this issue, or we will just go in circles. If you are not willing to accept some responsibility, I will not reduce this ban.
God is my strength.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm

I am sorry I have no patience to read whole drama.

All in all Kiwi shall not be banned for ghosting. It was 0 difference for the game output, we were building vs 13 from lvl 9.

For sure we need Kiwi b to lihl, of course after holidays if necesserry. Still Mods could consider some reasonable shortage of holidays.... After all, most of us wanna him back asap.

Best Kisses,
Supreme

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:38 pm

nore statement is awesome. if they wouldnt have ignored me and we were able to discuss a call, WE would have decided to send 15 but i send 13 than yes is intentional tk from me, and i would assume it. but they ignored me and i was ORDERED by two newcommers via lord miles that i must tk send 15 just because they want and i couldnt do anything about since u cannot discuss a call via an intermediate player. and btw, my call was right since all opposite player and even u the observers noticed since lvl 7 or 8 that we should 13 lvl send under those circumstances.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Btw elektro the ban is not lifted, no mod has said something about it yet. But the !ignore issue is actually seperate from this.

1. Kiwi is appealing his ban for votekick/ghosting (imo should not be ban or at least reduced).

2. You want him to be banned for ignore (?) which (in my opinion) won't happen, because it is not illegal.

3. The third (separate) thing is if Elektro sending solo was actually excused by being able to discuss it with two others and you could not voice your opinion. I am actually torn on that one. I really understand why you felt desperate if you don't have influence because they ignored you, yet solo sending is also not a solution and should really not be tolerated. I think it would be good if a moderator could give more clarification how you should act if you are in a team with multiple ignoring you (for minor reasons) and you not being able to discuss strategy.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:42 pm

my ban comes as a consequence they ignored me cause i am banned for call a game. i have the right to call a game even i i fail call right ?? the only player that i was able to speak was lord miles and he agreed we should send 13 since we dead 14 and 15. and they seemed pretty bad 13 and with immo

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 pm

It does not matter if the ghost had little-to-no impact, ghosting is ghosting. Based on that logic, I can antistuck to kill a boss I think I would have killed anyways, since then it had no impact right? I can go on and on about how that logic is nonsense, so please keep the discussion focused.

Any irrelevant posts going forward will be deleted; this is a ban appeal, not a public debate. If you have something of importance to add, feel free, but besides that we do not need personal opinions.
God is my strength.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 pm

"I really understand why you felt desperate if you don't have influence because they ignored you"
I just want to point out that 93Fly did unignore him, and elektro- told 93Fly to ignore him back, because he didn't care. Basically, elektro- made any communication impossible and ruined this game fro A to Z.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 pm

u mean i put a knife on his neck making him to ignore me? at least he had the decency to try unignore. but i was mad cause he ignored with no reason at all. but i am talking about u not fly. if i wanted to screw game or ignore him why didnt i just ignored him and kindly asked for him to ignore me again, which he did. funny part is that he wont listen a call fron me but he listen when i asked him to ignore, yet u point at me cause HE IGNORES.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Basically, elektro- made any communication impossible and ruined this game fro A to Z. THIS IS PURE SHIT STATEMENT from u dude, u ignore me fly ignore me , yet i made any vommunication impossible ? ure unreal dude

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Okay, well simply put; both parties did wrong here. If you wanna talk only on elektro, well he got unvouched, so his case is done. He's not the one appealing. You are appealing your ban that you feel is wrong, and I am trying to show you just how messed up things were that led to this drama to begin with. 2x ignoring, your whole team essentially agreeing to 13 until last second, and then lord-miles having to be school counselor and mediate between the two sides. This ruined the game, not necessarily just elektro's send.

I can go to the original report and point out the same exact comments I originally did, which clearly show the entire team was of the mindset of 13. Elektro went ahead and did it after you guys tried to stop him moments before through lord-miles, so no, I am not buying this logic that he solo sent just to ruin the game completely. There was more to it, and though he was told not to send, he was not given any reason or logic behind it; basically a forced call he did not agree to. You guys can say the same about 13.. so this is where we go round and round in circles.
God is my strength.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri May 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Nore wrote:Well, his ban was not for the votekick, so this is a moot point, but even then it was unnecessary.

I think Kiwi's point is that he only said "solo sending" because you have to give an explanation why you votekick, so the 'ghosting' is part of the votekick, he "had" to do it. That is really not Kiwi's fault, although it is poorly timed etc. I also believe !votekicks aren't really necessary in LIHL games, but since it says on LIHL-Wiki that you can votekick people who violate rules (in LIHL), there is also really not much wrong with that.

Spoiler!
When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.
!votekick name Initiate a votekick on a player for breaking rule(s).
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 12:59 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
Nore wrote:Well, his ban was not for the votekick, so this is a moot point, but even then it was unnecessary.

I think Kiwi's point is that he only said "solo sending" because you have to give an explanation why you votekick. That is really not Kiwi's fault, although it is poorly timed etc. I also believe !votekicks aren't really necessary in LIHL games, but since it says on LIHL-Wiki that you can votekick people who violate rules (in LIHL), there is also really not much wrong with that.

Spoiler!
When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.

Sure, had it been under different circumstances, I have already acknowledged that stating why and trying to draw the game would be okay, but this is a special case in my eyes, with many levels. It is far from one-sided, and him telling the other team instantly without even trying to communicate with his own team whether or not they were cool with him saying it is precisely why it was labeled "ghosting". The votekick didn't get him banned; the ghosting did.
These users thanked the author Nore for the post:
dweiler (Fri May 12, 2017 1:05 pm)
God is my strength.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri May 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Okay, so he should have discussed with his fellow teammates whether they would want to start a votekick/tell opposing team about the solo send instead of deciding on his own? I think that's reasonable.

Return to “Processed Cases”