ban appeal.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

ban appeal.

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:21 pm

since u lifted kiwi ban for ghost and ignore i kindly request unban me for not being able to communicate a decent call wirh my team.

Nore
    Treant Protector

Re: ban appeal.

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 12:56 pm

No ban has been lifted yet.

Also, if you plan on appealing, I would suggest putting a little more effort into it than just 1 statement with no depth to it.
    God is my strength.

elektro
    Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Okay, well simply put; both parties did wrong here. If you wanna talk only on elektro, well he got unvouched, so his case is done. He's not the one appealing. You are appealing your ban that you feel is wrong, and I am trying to show you just how messed up things were that led to this drama to begin with. 2x ignoring, your whole team essentially agreeing to 13 until last second, and then lord-miles having to be school counselor and mediate between the two sides. This ruined the game, not necessarily just elektro's send.

I can go to the original report and point out the same exact comments I originally did, which clearly show the entire team was of the mindset of 13. Elektro went ahead and did it after you guys tried to stop him moments before through lord-miles, so no, I am not buying this logic that he solo sent just to ruin the game completely. There was more to it, and though he was told not to send, he was not given any reason or logic behind it; basically a forced call he did not agree to. You guys can say the same about 13.. so this is where we go round and round in circles.

i kindly request vouch again since everything i wanted to say is said by nore, maybe with better words than me.

i would apologize but i cant think to a single reason for apologizing.. so i will just say i am sorry it had come to this.

Nore
    Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Whether or not you agreed with their call, there should have at least been an attempt by you to play within the team's calls. Sadly, this was not possible with all the ignoring and drama that took place, which is why I have been adamant both sides did wrong in this case.

Since you have apologized, I just want to know; going forward, will you solo send out of anger? Can we expect you have learned from this and will handle any similar instance better in the future? I would like to know how you would react to such a situation.
    God is my strength.

elektro
    Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 2:28 pm

I never send out of anger , in this game i didnt send cause i was mad or smth.. i am mad now not during the game, i ws 95% we win 13 even tho was small send. i didnt send for tk or to revenge, cause i dont want to lose any game..

elektro
    Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 2:32 pm

u know that tho cause in our spot 95% of player wopuld have sent 13, anyway my only teammate that i could comunicate with was lord miles and if u see chat he agreed 13 is a good send.. and about my statement "i dont care about them" ofc i didnt care since they also dont care about me.. they didnt care about my oppinion, they ignnored me, so why should i listen to a force call i dont even agree with ??? imo after the game was lost, my call 13 was far better than their call 15.. we was dead meat 14 15 AND EVEN 13 !

Nore
    Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Well, I will change the question then; if the majority of your team wants to send a different level, will you solo send? I do not see this as a problem you've had before, but still.. the chat kind of goes against what you are saying here. You clearly showed through the chat your contempt when sending 13, so if you are claiming now it was not any type of anger involved, I just don't believe it.
    God is my strength.

elektro
    Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 2:45 pm

the anger was for not sending 5 and because i was almost sure kiwi want the game end soon--- if u dont whaat i mean is like he gave up and wanted selling towers.. that bad seemed too me when lord miles told me they want 15.. at least they could unignore and explain me THE LOGIC for send 15... they can even try to explain me now but i doubt they have any logic besides wanting to lose without even try to win. i swear my send was for win game not out of anger.. and if my mates wont ignore me and make me take full responsability for calling a game, ofc i wont send alone.. like u just said, never happened .. even in this game, if they would have unignored and tell me dont send 13 cause we have better chances of winn 15 because " whatever reasons they had" , i wouldnt agree but okey, they explain me and ofc i dont send alone.. BUT MILES SAY "THEY WANT 15" wtf that suppose to mean?? do i have to obbey to what the 2 friends want after they ignore me and dont have decency to unignore not even to discuss call ? i only have to obbey orders in lihl?? was 2 vs 2 .. kiwi and fly vs me and lordmiles.

Pinkyyyyy
    Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Fri May 12, 2017 4:27 pm

so i gonna go and put my cents too since this is a never ending discussion. u got ignored on 5 because you are all game flaming if any call that u wouldve made wouldve been op. u dont stop talking about it, which annoys me and i knew u wont stop after 5 and it would take my mood down, since it happened in the past too. i gave u the chance to not be ignored, when miles said that u did calm down (or smth like that he said). but u instant start flame again, so i ignore again, because its pointless. shouldve unignored u to say that we want to 15 but i was kinda pissed of. and i have my doubts that u wouldve changed ur opinion about not sending 13 then (ur behaviour before didnt seem like u wouldve listened anyway and that miles said we wanted 15 and u didnt care did prove it too). i dont see this argue lead to anything, just take ur ban and play in 4 days or smth.

Nore
    Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Well, I will refer to this then if you ever have such an issue again. Diablo did say that he agreed with the ban and the reason, so with that being said, I will not lift it completely, but I will reduce the duration to 1 day from now. Please avoid this kind of problem in the future; even if your teammates are doing silly things, you should follow our guidelines and procedures and not just freestyle it. All-in-all a very bad game for your team, so let this be a lesson learned. If you keep your cool, they don't ignore(though I do not think you said enough to warrant instant ignores) and this never happens.
    God is my strength.

Return to “Processed Cases”