appeal and complain about diablo being biased

Moderator: LIHL Staff

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

appeal and complain about diablo being biased

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sat May 20, 2017 12:57 pm

to my ban i flame 2 times and get 12h when donbola used to flame for so long he didnt get unvouch till was excessive. I flame 2 times and was provoked and i get 12 hours.Seems fair
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=207&t=51349&hilit=flames+donbola
In this thread donbola flamed mothers and i see he got 1000 warnings before unvouch and i get insta unvouch just because you dislike me.Can an unbiased mod see this @nore @n1ll3

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: appeal

Postby SLSGuennter » Sat May 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Maybe the policy just got changed? Back when donbola was around there was A LOT more flame tolerated (by several players).
I dont know how it is, but that may be a possibilty.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Re: appeal

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sat May 20, 2017 1:33 pm

SLSGuennter wrote:Maybe the policy just got changed? Back when donbola was around there was A LOT more flame tolerated (by several players).
I dont know how it is, but that may be a possibilty.

I dont see such a thread about policy changing all i see is discrimination

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: appeal and complain about diablo being biased

Postby dweiler » Sat May 20, 2017 1:37 pm

"complain about diablo being biased"

Are you serious? You flame someone like you know it doesn't belong in a league, and then you complain because 2 years ago a different moderator rule differently about a different case...

Do you see that this is the reason why no one wants to moderator this league anymore, why the mods can't motivate themselves, because of stuff like this?

A small 12 hours ban after you flame someone in a personal way is perfectly normal and if you are a man to flame, then be a man and take this ban instead of whining here.

Instead of accusing our mods of discrimination and bias, you should praise them for still doing this work even if they get this shit like you are giving them now. Diablo_ is a saint for still being a moderator after all this years and all this talk about bias and discrimination is just BS.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post (total 6):
milfhunter96 (Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 am) • Jamo (Sat May 20, 2017 3:56 pm) • aRt)Y (Sat May 20, 2017 3:25 pm) • SLSGuennter (Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 pm) • Lord-Miles (Sat May 20, 2017 2:46 pm) • b0redpandaya (Sat May 20, 2017 2:07 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:"complain about diablo being biased"

Are you serious? You flame someone like you know it doesn't belong in a league, and then you complain because 2 years ago a different moderator rule differently about a different case...

Do you see that this is the reason why no one wants to moderator this league anymore, why the mods can't motivate themselves, because of stuff like this?

A small 12 hours ban after you flame someone in a personal way is perfectly normal and if you are a man to flame, then be a man and take this ban instead of whining here.

Instead of accusing our mods of discrimination and bias, you should praise them for still doing this work even if they get this shit like you are giving them now. Diablo_ is a saint for still being a moderator after all this years and all this talk about bias and discrimination is just BS.

Diablo is a saint to you maybe, donbola flamed my mother countless times and didnt get any unvouch till later.I flame twice and not even 1 warn i get insta unvouch.From who?The diablo_ who was flaming me while i was mod that i piss sitted and way more.Save your crap for someone ignorant.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat May 20, 2017 2:00 pm

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy wrote:The diablo_ who was flaming me while i was mod that i piss sitted and way more.

What? ^^

PS: I don't dislike you, if anything I dislike that you always call "bias" if something doesn't go the way you want. Guess this is an easy option to handle such situations instead of actually reflecting your own actions.
These users thanked the author Diablo_ for the post:
HealByColor (Sun May 21, 2017 2:12 pm)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat May 20, 2017 3:12 pm

I think this appeal would be much more effective if you focused on the present and not the past.. aka acknowledge the personal flame was not appropriate, and let us know here on your appeal that we should not expect such a flame to happen from you again. Whether donbola or gog were able to say stuff before has no effect on now, as we have recently been more strict with the personal flames, at least.
God is my strength.

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Flame wasnt appropriate but he was provoking the previous game as well as the next lobby.As a first offence 12h without warning seems a bit excessive.Do what you will.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 pm

I agree he was provoking to an extent, but he didn't cross the line that is written in the sand. Do I agree that your 1 flame was probably not enough to warrant an unvouch? Probably, just based on our history with handling these types of unvouches. I do think we should set a standard to remove that kinda flames from here though, so if you can agree to refrain from taking it this far again, I think we can move on from this.
God is my strength.

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm

I wont take it this far to the future though you need to put a line to provocations as well.Also to respecting the rules and not forcing ss tests and resuming without asking if are all here, thats disrespectful.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat May 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Well, the SS thing was addressed so he knows now not to do that again.

As for this case, I hope you two guys can figure out your problem; and if need be, just try and leave eachother alone. LIHL has had enough drama lately and we just want to see things heading back in the right direction.

Processing..
God is my strength.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sat May 20, 2017 6:18 pm

NO MORE DRAMA !!!!! love and peace for all !!

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat May 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Well guys, if you wanna judge a flaming case, it is necessary to hear both versions of the story and finding the starting point of the drama.
Imo, Diablo has to ask ArmedAndDeadly to provide his proves of being provoced by Fate ; because everybody can start a flame war, then take a sentence out of context to makes it right .

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat May 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:Well guys, if you wanna judge a flaming case, it is necessary to hear both versions of the story and finding the starting point of the drama.
Imo, Diablo has to ask ArmedAndDeadly to provide his proves of being provoced by Fate ; because everybody can start a flame war, then take a sentence out of context to makes it right .

Hence I asked for the replay link :p
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sun May 21, 2017 1:54 am

If for every decision of the mods the "victim" blames the mods for being biased, I can surely understand why nobody else wants to be lihl mod. Get your shit together, take what you did like a man and stop all this kindergarden stuff we see almost every day here at the moment again... Behave!

Return to “Processed Cases”