Solo send 14

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Krayyzie
Treant

Solo send 14

Postby Krayyzie » Sun May 21, 2017 1:51 pm

5 games, 4 tk moments... I will just report every rule break untill something happens with all this crap.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9393654

Solo send 14, 2 players says NO, and 3rd one(me) doesnt speak at all. Make a fair judgement.

Sorry fate.

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Re: Solo send 14

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sun May 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Seems like your team besides fate is in the 97%.lol
Attachments
fate.jpg
fate.jpg (18.89 KiB) Viewed 1957 times

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 21, 2017 2:19 pm

you wanna post ur flames before aswell? u just started randomly flaming after 1 game we lost with achilles allthough i never talked to you. now dont ever talk to me again

Achillesgr_mir
Aura Tree

Postby Achillesgr_mir » Sun May 21, 2017 3:16 pm

http://prntscr.com/fadycp

http://prntscr.com/fadyq7

tariq said and he was right that if we send 14 and they send too we die cause we need king ( we need king only if they send) and they are better for 14

i said the same + that if they send we could king and survive cause they use wood on 10 on king so they have less than 2000

you change our words told me on next game that me and tarig said that we have to send 14 cause we die and we also wanted to king 17

id say once more..... king 17 was only if they send 14 thats for the truth...there is a war at your brain and saying random stuff

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 21, 2017 3:29 pm

yes you say if we send we die(cuz we would have no king that was ur intention , thats why i said send till inc so we can use the 2k lumb we save for king) but as always all u can do is blaming calls. The game after i let u call u said that its disaster game to call remember? everyone can call those easy immo 4 ea games. If we die 14 cuz we had no value u would have blame me aswell i guess.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sun May 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Well, fate, the thing is tho this is lihl, everyone has a right to call, it's a teamgame and not a "do what i tell you"-game. And from what I can see it's pretty obvious your whole team decided 3v1 not to send. At that point it doesn't matter if you think you're better than 97% of the players here, you just force a solo send.

And then you go here and tell everyone it was a tough call. Exactly. It wasn't an easy call, but that doesn't enable you to solo-call. Your team decided what to do. They probably also know a thing or two about this game. And since you force it and it obviously failed, their call was at least not worse than your solo-call.

It's the same with you over and over again. Arrogant as usual, force calls, performing classic one-man-show and then after it's obvious your call was TK, you still blame others here. Instead of a simple "sorry I was wrong".

You're #1 blamer in lihl.

Ridiculous. Man up.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 21, 2017 6:40 pm

ofc everyone has a right to talk, but i tried it many games this season if no one takes the part of calling its pure mess. I used to blame alot thats right but the last weeks i almost never said sth bout anyones lane. But its also annyoing as fuck if you have someone in ur team who is juding you every single time when you overthink a call. As i said after that game i told achilles to call cuz he claims to know better and he didnt manage to do any calls.
if you read replay all agree that we die 14 so i made a decision my team didnt want to make also it was more likely for them to send 14 with 1 heal behind than going 15 when we were pure anti. I have no problem at all if team makes calls together but what they were saying is that we die 14 IF we send because we have no king so i chose the middle way to maximize value/king at the same.

But idc if you think it was banworthy i will take the ban but dont expect me to call ever again u saying im #1 blamer in lihl but what i experiend the last few weeks was everytime u failcall u got blame way harder than i ever did.

can we close the thread untill decision is made, it just tilts me to heaven.

Achillesgr_mir
Aura Tree

Postby Achillesgr_mir » Sun May 21, 2017 7:02 pm

SingAboutMe wrote:if you read replay all agree that we die 14 .

i think you have to read the chat again and again to understand what we said

https://prnt.sc/fadycp

https://prnt.sc/fadyq7

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 21, 2017 7:31 pm

ok whatever i was wrong and you were right. I hope everyone happy now

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 21, 2017 8:16 pm

how about you stop taking quotes out of context, neither do i think im better than everyone else in lihl nore do i say everyone is tk. i assume you a friend of armed after u last post no clue why u stalking here anyway. Armed startet shittalking me ever since we lost 1 game where he said i tk call, i didnt even said a single word to him.
But im really done here tonight, when i startet playing lihl almost every game teammates wisper me who bad someone in my team tks i dont know if that is so much better and i really mean almost everyone.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun May 21, 2017 8:36 pm

omg this is pURE drama in lihl lately, wtf is going on dudes !??!?

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun May 21, 2017 9:48 pm

!challenge best of 7 loser is perma unvouched...settle it like men ;)
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
SLSGuennter (Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 pm)

bigM
Aura Tree

Postby bigM » Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Would be cool if you would stop caring, since you aren't even involved.

All I can say so far is, that it's kinda shocking to see how much drama there is between some of the players over legion td.
I've played 2 weeks of LIHL so far and been in several games, where teammates instantly put each others on !ignore and I had to be the one inbetween to communicate.
Not quite sure, if some of you have too little real problems in life that you have to argue over and over again while others are trying to enjoy their freetime with playing some ltd.

Just meet each other in Discord, talk about your issues and sort it out. It's actually ruining other's fun.

Peace out, bigM

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon May 22, 2017 12:40 pm

I deleted what I wrote here. I think this topic should just be clsoed until it gets handled. It's getting a bit ridiculous and overblown here...

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 am

Making calls is often a bit tricky and usually half the team doesn't really talk about it. And it also often happens that the no-sayers just say no and make no other call, making the situation even harder. But this time 2 players clearly said no and also suggested the same play (skip it and just up king if they send). Last player didn't talk (just an advice, if you actually did talk this might have gone differently @ brave).

If this happens you will have to follow the team @ fate.
Unvouched 2 days for solo/forcing send.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Processed Cases”