Postby HazarDous » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Two games in a row;

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 454596.w3g
ignored 2 players, twice.
0 communication from him whatsoever.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 454687.w3g
left before king died
0 communication whole game

This is not the first time I've witnessed fly act like that. Whenever he's "mad", he acts like a dick, ignores everyone, stops talking, play his own game. Does weird shit like 2ygg+goliath lvl 7 and 7/4 lvl 10+ with shit units without asking / communicating his intentions with the team.

His reason:
(25:22 / Allied) 93FLY: it doesnt matter
(25:26 / Allied) 93FLY: this game is lost anyway
(25:30 / Allied) 93FLY: so i can do whatever i want

Pretty much ruins the experience from anyone in his team. Two other people also asked me privately to get him banned for this matter. While he broke two explicit rules (!ignore and leave b4 king dies), I would like him to be banned for refusal to communicate, too. Otherwise, he will simply ignore his teammates without using the command like he did in the second game.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: report 93fly

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 pm

I reported someone already for ignoring 2 players (think it was lord-miles) and nothing was done, so I don't know what this rule is for tbh.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:14 am

Kiwi wrote:I reported someone already for ignoring 2 players (think it was lord-miles) and nothing was done, so I don't know what this rule is for tbh.

Its not the same case , you were flaming spamming so i got my reason to ignore you.

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 am

Not the first day we see 'fuck we lost lets sell' in the game tbh Have seen too many and I dont need to mention who they are. Unless you want to ban all those people, I think we cannot do anything about it.(Although it is hard cuz 80% of games are true that already decided atm they speak we lost)

eldryan
Plague Treant

Postby eldryan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:30 am

Kiwi wrote:I reported someone already for ignoring 2 players (think it was lord-miles) and nothing was done, so I don't know what this rule is for tbh.

it's not about rules. it's about popularity.

if 93fly asks nice, and pretends he is trying, he won't get banned. but if you say stuff like "this game is lost", and disagree with your teammates, I think perma unvouch is the right solution based off LIHL banning history.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:29 am

1. You Ignored 2 ppl and refuse to communicate and teamwork.
2. Left game before king died.

==> 14 days ban

I dont wanne see this again fly! As Hazard say you ruin the game expericence for your whole team. If you feel mad just dont play and make a pause...

milfhunter96
Forest Walker

Postby milfhunter96 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:21 pm

I was not in the game but I think the reason fly ignored ya was the same i stopped playing lihl. There were so many players telling people what and when they should do. I dont have any problems with serious criticism, but in the last few seasons newer players were talking such a bullshit about the game, forcing even older members to follow their (dumb) plan to lose the game. Maybe you try to argue the first times this occures, but after all you get rid arguing with such players. I dont wanna say that haza is a person like this, but maybe fly was pissed because of others before.
These users thanked the author milfhunter96 for the post:
Pinkyyyyy (Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm)

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 pm

mhm the last ppl who got a ban for leaving before king dies got 12 h ban and no ban (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=106023; viewtopic.php?f=85&t=107756). So let's say u punish me hard and gimme 3 days for that. Then there are still 11 days ban for ignoring 2 ppl which happened often and as mentioned in this post already, didn't even get a ban for.
And if u wanna ban ppl for not communicating then u need to make rules what u need to communicate -> do i need to tell my team every single unit i place and where i place it and at what second i need to push? :) Just a little side comment my team mysteriously just started blaming my builds after the lvls happened or even 2 levels after - cuz they needed someone to blame! If it wasnt just to blame me, they obviously wouldve told me a plan how to do different and what we aim for in that game, but there was no plan at all, hehe. :) And i did even call stuff at game 1, asked the person who i didnt ignore what the plan and stuff :). In game two ace also didn't say any word, but it doesnt get mentioned at all - not to mention that there are a lot of other ppl who dont communicate any game. :D

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 pm

14 days is insane lol. Then again I got 2 week for tking GHERY! #ent
These users thanked the author Kirim for the post:
ghery (Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:53 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi, I would like to add some points to this topic:

1) First of all, it will not count much when another topic from a "similar" case is linked trying to defend that the penalty given (in this case) in a similar case is this or that. Each case is judged sepparately, not any case is the same, ppl involved has different lihl history, the actions are sometimes cumulative with previous offenses, minor details counts, etc. Be sure that everycase has been always reviewed with the most posible objetivity and it will remain the same, im sure of it.

2) Regarding this case in particular, and what i expereienced in my skin (game 2), it was not a nice experience from my side to have Fly ignoring 2 ppl of my team, but is also something that is not new for me (sadly) and i could live with the given circubstances with no major issues (i had to be the link between Fly and rest of team but, as said, nothing that cannot be handled). Also I can understand that other ppl can get more offended since it indeed "ruins" game experience. In the case of Fly is one of those cumulative penalties for repeat this more than often, do it eventually one time is "acceptable" but in Fly's case he uses to get mad vs the wolrd, when he is on one of those bad days, too often.

3) Talking about bad days, for sure we all have bad days, games when we hate other player for X reason, etc. It is ofc human to discuss, but all i ask for all is to do the effort of forget ingame discussions when the game ends, new game new life, I do that and its really healthy for all of us to forget fast about TK ingame discussions.

4) Fly, u can appeal when the 50% of ur penalty has pass with the aim of apply the new game new life rule in ur lihl games and we will review this case again.

ACED

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:16 pm

I didn't review this particular case, but I got to say it seems pretty unfair.

In this report : viewtopic.php?f=85&t=110236&start=15

It is clear that Lord-Miles refused to communicate with his team while there was hardly any flame.
**Note : He already refused to play with the team before ignoring 2/3 people**
**Note 2 : Only 2 instances of flaming can be found in the chat logs, and the first one is from him.**
Spoiler!
(21:03 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: no
(21:07 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: it's a team game
(21:09 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: u follow calls
(21:10 / Allied) Lord-Miles: i said i dont want lock
(21:24 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: idc what you want
(21:26 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: it's team game
(21:28 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: u follow
(21:28 / All) Escavalon: it was a team decision miles
(21:33 / Allied) Lord-Miles: fallow why ?
(21:38 / Allied) Lord-Miles: someone
(21:39 / Allied) Lord-Miles: flame me
(21:41 / Allied) Lord-Miles: bye
(21:41 / Allied) Escavalon: cause we decided
(21:42 / Allied) Lord-Miles: !ignore kiwi
(21:49 / Allied) Escavalon: this was no flame
(21:49 / Allied) Lord-Miles: cause only i hol?
(22:18 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: don't push
(22:20 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: up king
(22:21 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: -king
(22:53 / Allied) Lord-Miles: why we up since we dont need
(22:54 / Allied) Escavalon: the locks worked miles
(22:59 / Allied) Escavalon: next time follow u fuckin tard
(23:03 / Allied) Lord-Miles: the wolvs
(23:06 / Allied) Lord-Miles: will work better
(23:07 / Allied) Lord-Miles: wyvs*
(23:09 / Allied) Lord-Miles: coz
(23:11 / Allied) Lord-Miles: immo
(23:13 / Allied) Lord-Miles: but u brainded player
(23:23 / Allied) Escavalon: -3 r?
(23:24 / Allied) Varg: -4
(23:30 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: -4
(23:37 / Allied) Escavalon: u the biggest fuckin retard player here miles
(23:41 / Allied) Escavalon: u shouldnt even be here
(23:42 / Allied) Lord-Miles: !ignore esca
(23:47 / Allied) Lord-Miles: done with him also

What I see here is 2 players breaking the same rule (you can argue that it might have been "justified", but it's still a rule, and rules are there for a reason) and 2 players having penalties extremely different. This is the definition of unfairness.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Kiwi wrote:I didn't review this particular case, but I got to say it seems pretty unfair.

It is clear that Lord-Miles refused to communicate with his team while there was hardly any flame.

:lol:
You know, in this report I actually didn't get it that you were talking about miles !ignoring 2 players on the team. I thought it was just about him "ignoring" (as in not following) your calls :oops:

Btw, fly was banned pretty often lately, so (heavily) increasing ban durations isn't necessarily wrong.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Kiwi wrote:I didn't review this particular case, but I got to say it seems pretty unfair.

**Note 2 : Only 2 instances of flaming can be found in the chat logs, and the first one is from him.**
Spoiler!
(21:03 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: no
(21:07 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: it's a team game
(21:09 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: u follow calls
(21:10 / Allied) Lord-Miles: i said i dont want lock
(21:24 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: idc what you want
(21:26 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: it's team game
(21:28 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: u follow
(21:28 / All) Escavalon: it was a team decision miles
(21:33 / Allied) Lord-Miles: fallow why ?
(21:38 / Allied) Lord-Miles: someone
(21:39 / Allied) Lord-Miles: flame me
(21:41 / Allied) Lord-Miles: bye
(21:41 / Allied) Escavalon: cause we decided
(21:42 / Allied) Lord-Miles: !ignore kiwi
(21:49 / Allied) Escavalon: this was no flame
(21:49 / Allied) Lord-Miles: cause only i hol?
(22:18 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: don't push
(22:20 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: up king
(22:21 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: -king
(22:53 / Allied) Lord-Miles: why we up since we dont need
(22:54 / Allied) Escavalon: the locks worked miles
(22:59 / Allied) Escavalon: next time follow u fuckin tard
(23:03 / Allied) Lord-Miles: the wolvs
(23:06 / Allied) Lord-Miles: will work better
(23:07 / Allied) Lord-Miles: wyvs*
(23:09 / Allied) Lord-Miles: coz
(23:11 / Allied) Lord-Miles: immo
(23:13 / Allied) Lord-Miles: but u brainded player
(23:23 / Allied) Escavalon: -3 r?
(23:24 / Allied) Varg: -4
(23:30 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: -4
(23:37 / Allied) Escavalon: u the biggest fuckin retard player here miles
(23:41 / Allied) Escavalon: u shouldnt even be here
(23:42 / Allied) Lord-Miles: !ignore esca
(23:47 / Allied) Lord-Miles: done with him also

What I see here is 2 players breaking the same rule (you can argue that it might have been "justified", but it's still a rule, and rules are there for a reason) and 2 players having penalties extremely different. This is the definition of unfairness.

Mind ur own business and stop talk about me please , why you still in lihl ? Since you were crying for perm unvouch ? Be a man and stand behind ur words ? You even make a post in facebook that you will not playing lihl anymore ? ha ha

viewtopic.php?f=207&t=110586

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Hi, I would like to add some points to this topic:

2) Regarding this case in particular, and what i expereienced in my skin (game 2), it was not a nice experience from my side to have Fly ignoring 2 ppl of my team, but is also something that is not new for me (sadly) and i could live with the given circubstances with no major issues (i had to be the link between Fly and rest of team but, as said, nothing that cannot be handled).

well that is just not true. i didnt ignore anyone at the 2nd game.
anyway i gonna take that ban then even tho its pretty hilarious compared with other cases.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Yeh well i thought about it after i wrote it and I was not exact. I was on game 2 when u were just mad doing ur solo play (i admit i understood u were on a bad moment and didnt care much about ur play) but that same day or the day before/after i was indeed the link between u and team cuz u ignored also other 2 team members (u had ur reasons, noone reported it, etc, but at the end its same story). Just making the point in general about how ppl feel when u act that way.

Well I just hope that u start playing with a more positive perspective and im 100% sure that u will enjoy games a lot more.

Cheers man

Return to “Processed Cases”