Appeal and more

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Mind
Donator

Appeal and more

Postby Mind » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:55 pm

hi! :)

since the lihl-moderator "n1ll3" got obviously problems with me, he decided to unvouch me for bad manner.

viewtopic.php?f=85&p=450006#p450006

in every game that we ve played so far together this season (and a few in last season as well), he complained about my build, asked why im doing this and that and then (not even waiting for a reply of mine) he puts me on !ignore.
here: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9635327
and here: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9642461

in the 2nd game u can see him constantly saying that the game is lost due to my mistake (going 3 instead of 4 ygg after opponent team sent full 6). we ended up winning the game - you can decide for yourself if it was wrong to go only 3 yggs (even with 4 we would prolly need a heal), but have a way better push in the end (i sent way more wood on 15 than n1ll3 himself). maybe it was still not a smart move, but his behaviour may fit towards a player that cannot handle his emotion - from a lihl-mod, i expect a way better one (or am i wrong about that?)

oh, btw: yes, i flamed him. no need to deny that. but i think if u get provoked every time by a person (im again reffering to the constant complaints about me and the !ignore actions), it shud be understandable why i did it. im sorry for the "german insult" (i guess thats why he created this unvouch) and i hope, he is sorry about his behaviour towards me as well and we can move without any issues.

@hazardous @fadingsuns
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Appeal and more

Postby Anda » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:08 pm

hurensohn is not acceptable and should be punished no matter what my friend. pls keep your emotions in check, theres a level you shouldnt get below, even if nille had wronged you. Have some self respect :)

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Î just try to give you some advice but somehow you allways manage to tk me. Btw last game you said you go for 4 yggs and i said "ok" and said nothing about your build the until i saw your 7/2 at 7.... Im just not sure if you just dont know it better or if you really wanne tk me. And before i get mad i ignored you. I just cant enjoy games with you.

I dont think my behaviour was wrong. I never insulted you and im not sorry about my behaviour.

#newseasonnewdrama

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4MyRrLaLgs - mind während des games 100%

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:16 am

If you tell someone he doesn't play on LIHL level you can expect someone to respond. The first step after if it goes wrong is to use !ignore. If that does not help (he keeps going, whispers) then we can look at unvouches. This case was not anywhere near that.

If Mind has a habit of being rude, please provide more links and we can do something about it.

Mindmachine re-vouched.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”