7yeahs unvouch appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

7years
Forest Walker

7yeahs unvouch appeal

Postby 7years » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:18 pm

I would like to appeal my unvouch for not drawing. As I mentioned yesterday, I realize how stupid and big of a mistake it was to not follow the rules during trial vouch period (the regrets are real...)

I have to admit I wasn't 100% certain after the disc happened whether we absolutely have to draw, or if there is some kind of grey-area in cases when a game is pretty much decided. I asked my team-mates about it since I am farely new to LIHL, but got different responses from "don't worry" to "it will result in ban". However, it still is 100% my responsibility to make that decision to draw and by no means is it anyone others fault than mine - as a LIHL applicant I should know all the rules and whenever in doubt, simply stick to them.

I promise that I learned my lesson from this and will follow the rules without any further missteps in the future.

It would be awesome if you could revouch me since I do enjoy competing in LIHL quite a bit :)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: 7yeahs unvouch appeal

Postby dweiler » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:42 pm

@7years , as you state in your appeal, you are responsible for knowing the rules. There is no excuse.

Also, doing that in your trial is just zzzz. You probably know that from now on, you have no more space for this kind of things. I would advice you to read the rules again, and if you don't understand, ask a moderator.

Since Fate got his appeal granted, yours will too. I take this was a one-time thing. Happy gaming.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”