Achilles refusing to king up

Moderator: LIHL Staff

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Achilles refusing to king up

Postby AvadaKedavra » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:18 am

Well its not a hard tk game by achilles, but honestly im getting fed up with his low skill AND his arrogant "always some1 elses fault" attitude

On lvl 8, enemies send, we leak like 60 to king or so.. We're desperatly trying to get to 18 attack and save the heal, meanwhile Achilles is pushing
7/3->7/5 or something. I ping him and tell him to cancel, and help out with 18 attack, yet he refuses. We're very close to save heal, but ends up burning since achilles is pushing instead of completing king. When I tell him its a bad decision, to push 30 sec faster, but burn a heal, he just says its my fault, and !ignores me (I think?)

Not a very hard tk game all in all, but watching a heal burn instead of king up AND defending ur play afterwards in-game and on discord.. If he at least admits mistake and try to improve and help with king ups when needed, thats fine.. But his attitude is: "I played well, u suck ava"

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9790673

Achillesgr_mir
Aura Tree

Re: Achilles refusing to king up

Postby Achillesgr_mir » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 am

it needed 5 seconds to end i wouldnt cancel..as anyone of players who would cancel 5 seconds lumberjack...but its a good opportunity to getting me ban

i should show all the games we saved 4000 wood and leading me to lose........... king 15 players high skill

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Achilles refusing to king up

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 pm

well @Achillesgr u wont get a ban this time, but this is a warning in order to avoid these kind of situations in future, we can all fuck up a game, just dont start blame hard others when they ask you to do something, everything can be discussed with good manners. About this post itself, i hope u can put aside ur feelings and do what is best for team, independently of bad calls by other team members (that was ur thought) you cannot pay back by ruining the game.

Warned for this behave, please dont repeat.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Cases”