Perma-unvouch supremebeing

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Perma-unvouch supremebeing

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Two previous reports, one by myself and one by other players.

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=106787&p=421782&hilit=supreme+being#p421782
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=73905&p=298280&hilit=supreme#p298280

Supremebeing should be unvouched because he is not fit to be in LIHL, both due to lack of skill and the issues he creates due to his attitude and alcoholism.

The most recent cause for my report,

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9784726

Spoiler!
(02:37 / Allied) TinSoldier: lets send 2

(02:42 / Allied) SupremeBeing: oke

(03:45 / All) TinSoldier: lol <--- after he misses the send

(03:54 / Allied) YumYumDoDo: he saidoki <--- dodo thinking out loud that this nigga even acknowledged the send 1 minute earlier

(04:04 / Allied) SupremeBeing: yea i know <--- probably typed this after he finished emptying his 3rd bottle of smirnoff

(05:28 / Allied) SupremeBeing: oooh ur call failed <----this is probably the liquor talking
(05:34 / Allied) SupremeBeing: sry for that
(05:37 / Allied) TinSoldier: u missed send <--- me just making sure that his autistic brain could comprehend why he fucked up

The only way i can rationalize him missing the send, is to troll me.He did not say AFK, or BRB and even acknowledged the send. I think he purposely missed it to get a rise out of me. Then he tries to say that my call was fail so who cares if he missed send, they would have king leaked if he sent his bo.

The first two replays i posted are examples of his TK skillwise, this latest game should demonstrate his lack of focus, or intention to troll games in an inhouse league. By the way, after i had left this game, with aqua he added a polar bear for lvl 4 [430 value] and leaked half his lane. Yea lol.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9789720

heres a random replay from his list, i won't even bother checking it and i'll gaurantee he did some TK shit, or something non-optimal that we would routinely deny trial-vouches for.

In the last year, i have played two games with supremebeing. The first game is linked above, where i reported him for intentional TK, the 2nd game is the one i have quoted, where i ragequit level 2 because of his toxicity. I know many people have had the misfortune to play with him more often than me so i encourage you to post your own replays of this scumbag so the mods can see the kind of player he is. If you don't want to post, PM me the replays and i'll edit my post to add them in.

Its time to take out the trash, and MAKE.LIHL.GREAT.AGAIN.

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Re: Perma-unvouch supremebeing

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pm

+ from me. super toxic and annoying, i need to dodge lobbys cause of him. it's every game the same...

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Postby AvadaKedavra » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:02 am

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 am

@Crazy_skeleton , why did you not send with team in that game with Tin?
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:48 am

Yes I did not send lvl 3 a bo. Whole team sent but enemy did not leak at all. It was my bad, still the send would not work. I was not drinking just a common mistake. Plz perma for all who missed for ex warriors.

Dunno what Ava shows cause I do not know how to watch replays sadly.
The report from other players provided by Tin is FROM 2015!! rly?
The 2nd previous report is made ofc by Tin so how can it count?

If I am so tk WHY O WHY I am always, from beguinning of my lihl 50% W/L?
I do not wanna flame here, Tin is a famous flamer.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 am

Not a final judgment, we will leave this topic open for a while, but here are some things I noted so far.

1. The game where Supreme didn't send on level 3. Yes, it is annoying, but flaming him and then leaving the game, ruining it for 7 people, kind of dismisses you from making a judgment about others. If there is anyone who crossed the line in that game it's you, tin.

2. The links to previous cases are not really relevant. It involves a dismissed case from two years ago, where Supreme made a warden instead of a mutant on level 11 because he thought they would go 14. In the other one he got a warning to not solo send, be more cooperative, so far I haven't seen that he is not cooperative.

3. Submitting a random replay that you did not even watch? I am not going to waste my time on that.

4. Avada's game is indeed a TK (it's the game where you had spawn/blaster/lock and fucked up). We will take that into consideration.

5. In the last 5 seasons, Supreme ended up above 1000 elo in 4 of them with decent amount of games. Although it does not say everything, that is a very good indication of his skill level. It is not very likely we are going to unvouch a player who wins above 50% of his games in this league for being too unskilled.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Well, I remember something about spawn and blaster etc. Maybe I did fuck up... not remember now. But do U all rly want me to report every game that some pple tk? U all know it happns every 2nd game at least. I remember bear + aqua mix by Psy, full leaked from 4 on. Some1 did drama? No, cause just some pple can laugh of it. Others flame like Tin.
Small mistakes are for every1 from time to time. Ofc I do not see such mistakes while 1007 plays or Tin. But good for them, 90% of others do make mistakes, smaller (like missed send of bo what would not change a thing) or bigger mistakes like rq without RLY big issue.
Plz consider this.. Have any1 (including myself) reported Tin (for the game i missed send lvl3) for his behaviour or rq? I do not recall. So HOW am I toxic? Any1 saw me flaming any time in d past? Some pple should rly reconsider their attitude. Would be nice if some pple would like to reconsider attitude towards me also. I have no hard feelings to any of U, including Fly! :D

Kisses,
Supreme

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:07 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:Not a final judgment, we will leave this topic open for a while, but here are some things I noted so far.

1. The game where Supreme didn't send on level 3. Yes, it is annoying, but flaming him and then leaving the game, ruining it for 7 people, kind of dismisses you from making a judgment about others. If there is anyone who crossed the line in that game it's you, tin.

2. The links to previous cases are not really relevant. It involves a dismissed case from two years ago, where Supreme made a warden instead of a mutant on level 11 because he thought they would go 14. In the other one he got a warning to not solo send, be more cooperative, so far I haven't seen that he is not cooperative.

3. Submitting a random replay that you did not even watch? I am not going to waste my time on that.

4. Avada's game is indeed a TK (it's the game where you had spawn/blaster/lock and fucked up). We will take that into consideration.

5. In the last 5 seasons, Supreme ended up above 1000 elo in 4 of them with decent amount of games. Although it does not say everything, that is a very good indication of his skill level. It is not very likely we are going to unvouch a player who wins above 50% of his games in this league for being too unskilled.

firstly he didn't send on lvl 2, after acknowledging the call. We scouted mid on lvl 2, 1 rev with 100 hp, and 3 turrets (the player who got 1 bowman) so it would have been king leak had the turret gotten a BO. At the end of the day, two wrongs don't make a right, but its kind offensive to say that me rage quitting the game dismisses supremes mistakes... i got banned for antistuck and the person who reported me RQ the game, so that means my antistuck should have been dismissed? like lol. On top of that, i have been dodging this idiot for over a YEAR, and the TWO games i play with him in that time span both end up being tk. Its a good thing I quit early at level 2 instead of enduring his mental retardation for a full game or worse, leaving mid game instead.

2. THOSE TWO REPLAYS ARE TO SHOW THAT HE HAS A HISTORY OF BEING REPORTED. And both those reports (one where he is new player and he SHOULD be following advise) show that he is not a fucking teamplayer/willing to cooperate. BOTH of them. I dont know if you even read the comments on either of those posts mick cause we seem to be getting very different conclusions. and FYI, these replays should count because he is the same fucking player that he has been since 2015, pure TK, toxic noob. Also you dismissed the fact that in replay #3 he build a polar bear with aquas on lvl 4.

3. Sure but I guarantee its a TK replay

5. ok tell that to Eldryan who also got unvouched despite probably being slightly above avg skill wise where as supreme is probably a bottom 5 skillwise player. Also don't bring w/l into this discussion because its LTD and any retard can get carried to a 50% win rate despite being a TK. 1007 who is the best active LTD player right now barely has a 52%+ w/l so this shouldn't even be an argument because we don't unvouch the players who finish with 700 elo every season.

I hope you can take a more objective look at this Mick, i know your nature is to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but aside from yourself where are the people coming to supremes defense? which active LIHL players think it is beneficial that we have him in the league or respect his skill level/behaviour in games. He is always a huge liability on any team and his w/l ratio doesn't show that because that is the nature of LTD.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm

hope you can take a more objective look at this Mick, i know your nature is to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but aside from yourself where are the people coming to supremes defense? which active LIHL players think it is beneficial that we have him in the league or respect his skill level/behaviour in games.

I do. Read this before and didnt comment casue i think ok this will never get through anyway. I am active and also not top player in this league, but i never had any problem with supreme, no rage nothing. When hes drunk he fucks up but serious, a lot of people tk hard when they are sober and just dont know better, so dont see the huge difference.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:43 pm)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Well @snowblind it is not a secret for me that I am not very liked person on lihl. Dunno why, but this is sadly a fact. Even though I supported some new vouches or even encauraged some to join lihl. :)
Therefore Ur support Snowy means much to me, thank you.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm

By the way, like I said, this is what I noticed, we will talk about it with all moderators and have a fair judgment. And my objectivity is fine, I hope yours too :)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:@ ForFrodooo mate, u need to calm down. Srsly. When I joined lihl EVERY1 harrased me. 3 players in tema was dictating me what I shall do, and every1 was saying different things. Build/ no build, push/no push, all in all every1 not sattisfied. Nowadays lihl thanks to the All Mighty is more calm. Still harrasing is a problem and u will face it even after years of playing. U just need to do get used to and to listen only wise advices + do not give a f.ck about others.

I give u ex from my life: Once TinSoldier wanted to unvouch me cause I made GOD in same line in grizzly for 7. He shouted I shall God in front. Till today I make God same line with rizzzly for 7 even though many players still harrasing me for this. I hold this way lvl 7 and do not give a f.uck about that harras.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=110500
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:21 pm

I am sorry @kiwi but what is the meaning of above? What I see, I wanted to cheer Frodo who was being harrased instead of getting advices. This is something against me or my attitude? Srsly no idea what is it about. Or u wanna argue here if U shall put grizzly same line with god or not..

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Postby AvadaKedavra » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:27 pm

For me its nothing personal. Supreme has always been a kinda weak player, but it's been off the charts lately.. Nothing personal, just annoying when ppl play like this in lihl :(

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 755505.w3g

Btw I kinda tk'ed this replay too, lets ignore that :)

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm

I don't have many games with SupremeBeing but I have to admit the few that I have had with him recently have all been unpleasant. This is strange because prior to my games in LIHL he had always been a likable character.

Legion TD is a team game which relies on clear and reasonable communication. I was also in the game Avada posted above and here are a few examples of exactly the opposite of that;

Opponents haven't sent 1 or 2. We're closing in on 3 and Supreme is underbuilt and will leak hard vs any send. Fortunately for him and us they didn't send 3 but his build and response to his team's input is alarming to say the least - zero awareness. Later in the same game he sits on gold and sends random while the rest of us sent normal demon kraken etc. Can't remember the specific times or levels but it's all in the replay.

Before lvl 3 starts;
(04:26 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: eggs
(04:28 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: u need eggs
(04:30 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: or somethign
(04:32 / Allied) SupremeBeing: fuck ur eggs
(04:34 / Allied) SupremeBeing: u joke
(04:36 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: what are u doing
(04:39 / Allied) SupremeBeing: fu
(04:43 / Allied) TeachRolls: ??
(04:44 / Allied) SupremeBeing: mate
(04:54 / Allied) SupremeBeing: no way i make useless value

Now like I mentioned before I don't have many games with him so it might be this was just an unusually poor occurence instead of consistent bad plays. What worries me is that SupremeBeing says that "it's no secret people don't like him" - shouldn't this raise some questions? If I was experiencing the same I would have a look in the mirror and try to understand why most consider it unpleasant to play with me. What I'm implying is that if enough people share the same reaction towards you maybe there's a hint of truth in it. You're not helping yourself if you keep acting stubborn and never see flaws in your own behaviour.

I don't mean this as if you would have to submit to TinSoldier's or anyone else's wishes or advice each time it is asked of you but what I'd hope to see in incidents like this is reasonable discussing, getting all the way down to the bottom of the said issues and resolving them. Sadly most of the time people just throw insults or ignore each other (= vicious cycle). None of us is the best LTD player but we can all have class.
TeachRolls

Return to “Processed Cases”