2nd opinon

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

2nd opinon

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:25 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9840867
I do not rly want 2nd opinion. I made a compaint already but to the limit of my knowledge, it dissapears... SO:
I am banned by HazarDous because:
Discord:
SupremeBeing - Dziś o 02:45 (30.09 92:45 GMT +1)
what rule did I brake?
solo up?
HazarDous - Dziś o 02:45
solo up (+weird dino) and lack of skill (weird dino was due to late call I got, I di mistake by pressing shortcut on keyboard- Mine comment)
official reason is lack of attention + lack of skill, as I believe your solo up is a result of lack of attention rather than voluntary TK

It is hard to follow Caller when he ignores U before game starts. I always follow calls. I saw Ace_of_Spades upped king so I followed (since I did not know what the call is).
I give an example of discord, all MY COMMENTS are written as '-Mine comment'):
SupremeBeing - Dziś o 02:26
if u think i did int on purpose just no sense (up "solo" king with ace who also did up king)
HazarDous - Dziś o 02:26
I do not think you did it on purpose
I think you have huge attention issues
perhaps caused by alcohol,
perhaps not (And maybe all because I took LSD, why not LSD? - it is Mine comment here)

HEarby I blame OFFICIALY Haza for lack of skills for fair judgement. And I do not give a f if u unban me or not. I think such bans will just make LTD die faster, cause !OTHERS! might have left. In my opinion I was banned wrongly.
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: 2nd opinon

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:35 am

Moved to proper forum.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:39 am

So what did he ban you for exactly? What rule did you break is there a topic you can link to?

edit: My bad, but i think a topic should have been created still
Last edited by nicolai123 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:04 am)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:18 am

^^ I wrote why I am banned. Haza has tools to do it.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:35 am

"Re: unvouch achilles

Report this post
Thanks

Unread postby HazarDous » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:09 pm
I won't act on 1 game for a permanent unvouch.

Regarding temporary unvouch, he tried to communicate, and got no answer + someone sent mili so he easily could have panic-sent.

Denied, processing."

^^ Veery objective admin HAHAHAHAHAHAH. And when I did up king after @fadingsuns.. Haza says I did !S O L O! UP KING! BUHAHAHAHA

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:33 am

First of all, I want to say I never had a problem with Supreme in any of the games I played with him, lihl or 1200+. He was always cooperative and I can't remember any tk that he did. That being said I can see that other people have been less lucky than me and that there is a clear pattern of a lack of focus and attention which I know how annoying can be in a game that 1 mistake from 1 player can cost you a game. We all tk from time to time, due to bad call, judgement, lack of focus etc, but its also clear that its not "from time to time" with you Supreme :)
In my opinion you deserved that unvouch because I also don't think its cause of lack of skill, but rather lack of focus. If you feel you are too unfocused for lihl you can always play more relaxing games in 1200+ bot, without making your lihl mates suffer for it ;)
Also, if I may add, would be nice if people would restrain themselves from insulting him and others by mentioning alcoholism or w/e. I know I'm the new guy here and that I should probably talk less but that's not the way I am made. Lihl should be a top tier league not only skillwise but with regards to proper attitude and focus. So far I feel the level of flame and insults has gone significantly up compared to 1200+. This "tight" group of players that want to compete and play on a higher level should be about more than just about winning elo and not caring what you did in the process of winning it.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:56 am

@meshtar plz look at chat in the game I am banned for + u said I diserved it. ("In my opinion you deserved that unvouch because I also don't think its cause of lack of skill, but rather lack of focus.")
I was more than pleased to follow ALL CALLS and I was focused. Just hard to follow when caller ignores U and u see Ace upping king after we sent lvl 5. So U can assume Caller called GO KING for 7 after we sent 5.. I stopped upping king IMMIDIATLY when I was asked.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:58 am

This ban is completly no sense. And it is also an opinion of few others I spoke with.
Although it is less and less popular to support me and I do not blame them for this.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:23 am

I usually trust what people write, but you actually made me watch that replay Supreme :)
Well, yeah I see they triggered you a lot in that game with comments and flame. That king up feels like an honest mistake tbh, there was so much chat spam so it was easy to get distracted. About everything else I see no fault of yours there, you were cooperative yet there was clear lack of communication. No one called that you need to stay 7 5 to hold and you wanted to follow team calls. Only fail I see is you ignoring Haza at that moment even if I see how he could trigger you. Since Tin ignored you on at start that left only Ace for communication. All in all that game shouldn't have been posted as an example of your attitude imo.
Last edited by Meshtar on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:25 am)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:25 am

@meshtar I ignored only 1 person in team for few lvls cause I did not wanna flame him. I never ignored Tin, it was Tin who ignored me. Therefore I did not brake this rule. As soon as I did calm down I unignored Haza. Imo it is much better to ignore for few lvls and calm down than to be rude. ;)
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:26 am

yes yes I corrected myself :)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:36 am

The main part of the unvouch, the confusion and upping around level 6, was not just Supreme's fault. He was ignored by Tin, who made the call, Ace also upped and Hazardous did not make a clear call. If one is telling to save and the other is upping, you cannot blame the third for following one of the two. The dino send was not good, I guess Supreme knows that. All in all, on 2nd review we did not see any bad intention and this is typically a case of too much confusion in a team where every single player was a part of it.

Regarding the other issues in the original unvouch, they are about skill and choices in gameplay, and we feel it is not right to unvouch players because a moderator does not agree with his decision. Of course, we can give a permanent unvouch for skill and we will take those moments with us in the judgment of SupremeBeing, but we do not want an environment in LIHL where you have to fear being temporarily unvouched if you send a dino or make a wrong judgment about holding.

Appeal granted.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:41 am

@MickeyTheMousie I just wanna to make clear that I sent dino cause it was late call and all i could do to follow the send was pressing shortcuts rly fast. So I pressed ONCE "D" button instead "S" for hermit.
But thanks for unbanning.

Return to “Processed Cases”