Report Fate

Moderator: LIHL Staff

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Report Fate

Postby schrumpfi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi i just played twogames with FateStayNight and i have enough. He is treating people just like they are shit and dont give a shit on other opinions. In the first game we were clearly behind but he just wanted to sell after lvl 6. I wrote two times i dont agree to that, so he just sold his units without all agree to it. The replay is here:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 894863.w3g

Ok i can see that in some cases games become difficult to win but there still is a small chance, in the game before we won even when we lost 4 heals in 7. I just told him he will get a report from me if doing that again. Then the next game startet and we were in a team again. we didnt roll again the best units and the 3 other of his teams did some build that in his mind was so dragic wrong, that he tried to draw and after that didnt happen just tkd us by not pushing, failcontrol king with not/very late use king skills and holding 300 gold on his hand during lvl 7 and building after that mainly tk units. During that he tried to convince the enemie team to draw cause the team dont follow him (3 of us decided a thing, he was against it). He acted like he is a god of this game and everybody building his own strategy and not doing exactly what he wants is wrong and failing.

The replay of the second game is here:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 894962.w3g

This manner has nothing to do with lihl manners and it wasnt the first time he is doing such a shit. As long this continues i will stop playing lihl exactly like i left his team lihl team cause i do it for me and not just to follow one guy who thinks he is a god. I give a shit on it that he is leading at the moment lihl, but at this points games with him dont make any fun anymore.

Varg
Forest Walker

Re: Report Fate

Postby Varg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Spoiler!
(06:19 / All) FateStayNight: pure tk
(06:19 / All) FateStayNight: Every lane
(06:21 / All) FateStayNight: i go afk
(06:25 / All) FateStayNight: bye

[...]

(06:34 / All) FateStayNight: ye then lets sell now
(06:40 / All) FateStayNight: ß
(06:57 / All) FateStayNight: !ff

[...]

(11:17 / Allied) FateStayNight: d
(11:18 / Allied) FateStayNight: dont
(11:18 / Allied) FateStayNight: send
(11:19 / Allied) FateStayNight: lol
(11:29 / All) FateStayNight: K
(11:31 / All) FateStayNight: im off
(11:34 / All) FateStayNight: team sending solo
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: We draw?
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: or i afk
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: Idc
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: K im afk
(11:39 / All) schrumpfi: all send but fate

[...]

(12:53 / All) FateStayNight: they all
(12:54 / All) FateStayNight: doing what the want
(12:56 / All) Ace_of_Spades: stop ruining our game
(12:58 / All) FateStayNight: no
(12:59 / All) FateStayNight: its bout
(13:02 / All) FateStayNight: they dont listin
(13:03 / All) schrumpfi: oh we are playing pur game
(13:04 / All) FateStayNight: and dont think

[...]

- Holding 300 gold on lvl 7 - dont push dont build
- Controlling King on lvl 7... I couldnt take it.. he uses stomp once.. then leaves King without saying a word
- building 700 Value of Priest and Carrionshit for 8.. continues to build dead value till 11

He acts like hes Godfather of Lihl and all have to listen to him...
He so arrogant.. he even calls solosend when 3 ppl on his team decide to send... is this a team game or FATEs tower Defence?

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:57 pm

first game u played rev: and planned to stay 4-1 for level 5 when we had spawn and ygg ob, because you had no farmspace. Second game you add 150 value for 3 when they send and another 90 for 4 with fucking raider, like one of the best units 3 and 4.
Second game Yolo leak 12 units 350 value aqua cuz ent.18 build (he was only strong lane vs 8), and then when they saw harlot raider mid 2 varg didnt even try to help out 5. I would prefer just playing my lane too and beeing focused on calls, but then games like this would be autolose.
So you saying u had no fun, i can ensure you me neither.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Varg wrote:
Spoiler!
(06:19 / All) FateStayNight: pure tk
(06:19 / All) FateStayNight: Every lane
(06:21 / All) FateStayNight: i go afk
(06:25 / All) FateStayNight: bye

[...]

(06:34 / All) FateStayNight: ye then lets sell now
(06:40 / All) FateStayNight: ß
(06:57 / All) FateStayNight: !ff

[...]

(11:17 / Allied) FateStayNight: d
(11:18 / Allied) FateStayNight: dont
(11:18 / Allied) FateStayNight: send
(11:19 / Allied) FateStayNight: lol
(11:29 / All) FateStayNight: K
(11:31 / All) FateStayNight: im off
(11:34 / All) FateStayNight: team sending solo
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: We draw?
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: or i afk
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: Idc
(11:37 / All) FateStayNight: K im afk
(11:39 / All) schrumpfi: all send but fate

[...]

(12:53 / All) FateStayNight: they all
(12:54 / All) FateStayNight: doing what the want
(12:56 / All) Ace_of_Spades: stop ruining our game
(12:58 / All) FateStayNight: no
(12:59 / All) FateStayNight: its bout
(13:02 / All) FateStayNight: they dont listin
(13:03 / All) schrumpfi: oh we are playing pur game
(13:04 / All) FateStayNight: and dont think

[...]

- Holding 300 gold on lvl 7 - dont push dont build
- Controlling King on lvl 7... I couldnt take it.. he uses stomp once.. then leaves King without saying a word
- building 700 Value of Priest and Carrionshit for 8.. continues to build dead value till 11

He acts like hes Godfather of Lihl and all have to listen to him...
He so arrogant.. he even calls solosend when 3 ppl on his team decide to send... is this a team game or FATEs tower Defence?

If its a teamgame why u dont help out 5 then when they saw only raider copter mid?
If its a team game why only call when you feel like it, why never say what ur planing to do.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:02 pm

FateStayNight has a diary. It's called the Guinness Book of World Records.

Achillesgr_mir
Aura Tree

Postby Achillesgr_mir » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:15 pm

they are right that you forcing them to play your game..i dotn say that their build is ok that game by what you saying but you and avada made the all lihl players to clog 15 i was flammed hard by refusing to clog and just build...... after my 50 losing from clogs i start to clog too when i was asking by team cause was no way out to win a game especially when you were on opposite team and clog was coming 10000%...just manage heals at 7 and force people to play like you wanted to play even if they had good rolls and then show enemy that they are strong 14 and on 15 SELLING ALL THE VALUE and clog...maybe people tired of that play

and i say again i am not talking about that game (still you wanted to manage heals on 7 thats why you didnt want them to send even if their call was good we could use 2-3 heals)

i prefered to lose elo than my pride and i am still glad about that....but as i can understand "pride is a low skill for you" (if you know what i mean ;) )
These users thanked the author Achillesgr_mir for the post:
BoretkPanda (Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 am)

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 pm

You just dont get the report. I am reporting you for your behaviour, not for ur skill. Maybe you should read this topic, it explains what i mean:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=118406

If that dont helps you, i will explain it in a defferent way: If in the sports world in a team game (lets say soccer) a player is the best in the world (lets say its Messi), but he tries at every moment to tell the other player in his team what to do and what they made wrong while not being the coach, how do you think the team, trainer or management of this club would react? He will not play anymore even if he is the best player, cause he will be toxic to the team moral. In fact in cases such things happens, such a player will not play anymore for the team at all untill he learns how to behave to his own team.

And lets stay to this example. In this case, if u are messi and your goalkeeper made a really big failure, ur behaviour is like standing on the field and let ur team alone cause u are not leading then u dont wanna play. And your kingcontrol and build was like playing with the enemie team to help them shooting goals. Do you think a behaviour like that would be acceptet by the team or club or even in the league? My guess is that such a player in the soccer world would get a long time to think about it before he gets another chance at another club... even if he is the best in the world.

Since lihl ist also a teamgame, as long as u dont see that this report isnt about your skill but just about ur manner and try to justify urself with telling about what other people did wrong in that games, u just dont get it.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:FateStayNight has a diary. It's called the Guinness Book of World Records.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 pm

its the opposite u didnt get what i mean. I just listed the tk which was really huge both games, to show you what caused my mood.

u should just review the second game, every single level there was huge tk.

And if your too proud to ask how raider/rev yolo works, then dont be suprised if people get mad at you.

IF ITS A TEAMGAME: It should be like this

Yolo: "i cover 8 since we suck there"
Varg: "i cover 5 since they saw only shit for 5"
Schrumpfi " i go suicide since tk roll"

but instead you guys usually just stay silent till level 7/10.

The game before 3 people agree to sell and you knew every level they send we die since we die to bowman level 10. Its pure arrogance to say we could have come back from that game.

so u basicaly just reporting me for missing to build on 7, great report.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:54 pm

FateStayNight wrote:its the opposite u didnt get what i mean. I just listed the tk which was really huge both games, to show you what caused my mood.

u should just review the second game, every single level there was huge tk.

And if your too proud to ask how raider/rev yolo works, then dont be suprised if people get mad at you.

And here we go again - your ego only sees 1 way to play a unit - your way! Sry but thats only bullshit - i coult argue with you about every single build i did but thats time waste cause you wouldnt accept it like you didnt accept the 7 send that might have won us the last game, which also achille had to admit and he was from the enemie team - it also seems u dindnt read the link about manner in lihl, cause you are doing exactly what was announced not to do. Lets see what mods say to that, I am to tired to argue about such a ego bullshit you are doing here.

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:59 pm

FateStayNight wrote:
IF ITS A TEAMGAME: It should be like this

Yolo: "i cover 8 since we suck there"
Varg: "i cover 5 since they saw only shit for 5"
Schrumpfi " i go suicide since tk roll"

but instead you guys usually just stay silent till level 7/10.

People would act like this if you dont try to controll their build from lvl 1 on. But if u see urself as the only player in the team, people are reacting like Varg and Yolo and just use the ignore function. I only didnt ignore you cause someone had to be able to talk with all team. Three players were mad at you at that game and you react like its their fault and not yours. Thats pure arrogance and not lihl worth, sry.

Noone of us other player would argue for that we did the only right build or only right calls, thats impossible to do.

And for the protocol: you didnt say with one word that you are sry or overreacted. You just try to justify what you did and rules in lihl are really clear about your behaviour.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:11 pm

@Varg
"He so arrogant.. he even calls solosend when 3 ppl on his team decide to send... is this a team game or FATEs tower Defence?" When i called solo send you already ignore, so how could i know my team finally decide to actually think bout the game? (i saw only your sends when i said that).

its funny though, 3 days ago you report meshtar for not listn to you and now you defending yourself for making tk build.

And btw if you leak with 4-2 revs and beeing farmblocked, when u easily could hold with 5-2, then its a fact that the second build is better.
When you can hold 3 with 5-0 instead of 4-0 when you know you suicide anyway, then its a fact that the 5-0 push is better.

When theres a 350 aqua build that always hold, its pretty tk to leak 13 units when team is weak 8, vs no send.

Sometimes when im not sure if something holds i still ask team, since you obviously have no clue bout raider yolo, you could have just ask if it holds when you add 1 raider, instead you hard ob 3 and 4 just to keep ur pride. Thats not really helpfull for the team either.

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:18 pm

FateStayNight wrote:its funny though, 3 days ago you report meshtar for not listn to you and now you defending yourself for making tk build.

And btw if you leak with 4-2 revs and beeing farmblocked, when u easily could hold with 5-2, then its a fact that the second build is better.
When you can hold 3 with 5-0 instead of 4-0 when you know you suicide anyway, then its a fact that the 5-0 push is better.

First of all that was no report for Meshtar, i only reportet u.

2 different situations - i made post for meshtar for not listening to 3 other people = the rest of the team.
The report of you is cause you tried to make all other listen but in the end its the same result cause you play against the 3 other of the team. But mainly i report you for tk and violation of lihl-rules.

Forest Walker

Postby 1007 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:28 pm

@fatestaynight you cant not make 3ppl obey your call
bcoz even 3x winner me or tinberland cant do that bcoz 1or2ppl always showing negative reaction or cry after fail call
btw fate 'no draw i go afk' 'no draw ill left'
you remind me alchol threat even opponent team what a shit attitude

ps.i miss jason-, tariq.td my henchmens...

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:32 pm

@FateStayNight

1. i ignored you around lvl 8 or 9.. got nothing to do what happened before 7..
so your statement ist just wrong..

2. also i called on lvl 3 or start 4 already that i wont go 3 NM

3. instead building for level 7 you use all chat for 20 seconds.. so intentional no build
I EVEN PAUSE THE GAME AND U STILL DECIDE TO TALK AND NOT TO BUILD

4. you click on king lvl 7 use stomp.. then leave king and let it auto till we check u left king

5. wont mention on your gameplay past lvl 7.. the mass Priest for 700 or more value and so on talk for themself...

Return to “Processed Cases”