Appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Appeal

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 am

yes, i did mistakes and especially in the second game i ruin the game for my teammates. Sry @Varg @Yolo.Style
After a conversation with Mick, i came to the conclusion that i will try to involve everyone into making calls and accept it if they dont want to take advices.
I know i already said before i try to only play when im not in bad mood but anyway its what im gonna try to do.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Re: Appeal

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 am

plz make Fate back

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:16 pm

free fate

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Fate, this remembers me a child story

http://www.english-for-students.com/The ... -Wolf.html

how we know is not the same story repetitively counted by u? how we know u not gona do this again?

For the moment u will remain unvouched.... Try again when u really feel the punish has been enough. What would u do if u were us dealing with this case?

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 pm

I didnt ask for revouch right now, just asking for considering the length of the ban and also the circumstances in the games.
If you watched the end of the second game you can see after i calmed down i played with the team again and build blaster vs 12.
When you check the chat, it looked like solo sending for me which triggered me hard yes. Also my actions in the second game were a result from the first game.
And i have a bad past with schrumpfi, so he knows how to trigger me easily.

If you watch the chat of my last 100 games you can see that i try to chat pretty positiv to my mates.

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 pm

new mission:
check fates last 100 chatlogs

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Hey Fate,
its just really sad to see how u are akting here and try to play the victim role. If i remember right i was the only player not ignoring you to let the game continue, and now u are trying to push all the shit towards me only cause i reported you after second game u destroy when i warned u after the first game i will do it if you continue like that. And for our history: I was fine with u untill u tked some months ago an enemie team in the same manner. I left ur ltl team cause i didnt want to play with a guy who has an attitude like u showed to me and stopped playing legi for some weeks. And now when i am back u just did this shit again. 8-10 people in the report post told u that u are just arrogant with ur behaviour. Your only reaction tho that is to tell me at that report i am arroganz cause i dont see and follow your godlike skills and play for my own builds. Show me the point where i triggered u. I just tried to deescalate at that game so we still have a winning chance. EVERYONE watching the replay can see it easily. As a result of that report you wrote to me insults in private messages in discord. Is that the right way to handle it? You know, i wasnt reported for breaking the rules. And i am not the reason you are unvouched. The reason is just your behaviour and this you dont got at all. Writing excuses to the players who ignored you while not mentioning me showed this very well. I would be the first one supporting an appeal if you really try to change your behaviour in this manner but at the moment i cant see it at all. If you still try to make me reasonable for your unvouch and insulting me, I only can tell you, you learned nothing out of this report. I really hope this will change in the future and i dont will have to write another one.
Greetings

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 pm

what do you want here schrumpfi? Im done with you. Keep your effort for someone else. And the last thing I want is your support lol, i enjoyed the time not having you in skype lets keep it that way.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:57 am

Ater a long discussion with fate we reduce the ban to 5 days. And i hope you learned your lesson @fate

Return to “Processed Cases”