BigM Afk

Moderator: LIHL Staff

dweiler
Plague Treant

BigM Afk

Postby dweiler » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:45 pm

BigM unvouched for 12 hours for afking too long during a game. Also Dc-Penalty applied:

Code: Select all

Adjusting stats for [achillesgr] by +3 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [bigm] by -21 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [dweiler] by +3 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [inq] by +3 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [nicolaisen] by +3 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [tom_hardy] by +3 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [vendeta] by +3 (gid=9915914)
Adjusting stats for [xfiend] by +3 (gid=9915914)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

bigM
Aura Tree

Re: BigM Afk

Postby bigM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Ha... ha...
pathetic to insta unvouch me for my first ever mistake made when it comes to any rule.
I don't even wanna explain why i had to go afk.
Just keep unvouching players without a single warning and keep players that dc like 50% of the games they play vouched.

Peace

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 pm

mdNATOR wrote:Ha... ha...
pathetic to insta unvouch me.
Peace

How about you apologize for wasting 20 minutes of people's time by just disappearing that game? I'm sure, maybe you had a good reason, but that is why you can appeal. A bit sad to call me pathetic when I'm trying here to make this league work. But noted. Thanks.

Btw, I only take measures upon request and I had 3 people requesting it here.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Escaflowne (Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:28 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:29 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
A bit sad to call me pathetic when I'm trying here to make this league work. But noted. Thanks.

For what it's worth, it's great to have you back Mick.
These users thanked the author Escaflowne for the post (total 2):
dweiler (Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:05 pm) • Jamo (Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:47 pm)

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 pm

I just wonder, i get that things might come up, but typing: "emergency,sorry i have to go" takes about 1-3 seconds depending on your speed. There are cases where this aint possible, but its very rare. Dont forget that there are 7 People waiting 10 - 20 minutes for you, wondering whats happening, just to be mannered. If this really was not impossible, just explain afterwards, people willl understand. But acting like a victim about appealable 12 hours without an explanation is really something.

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:28 pm

If it was emergency he would not be here crying about it. Why no longer unvouch? :/
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Cryptonox wrote:Why no longer unvouch? :/

Don't wish bad for other people, it makes you look bad ;)
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

bigM
Aura Tree

Postby bigM » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:06 pm

I never said you're pathetic, I said the way this was handled is pathetic and by the time I came back to apologize, I wasn't even able to type in LIHL chats anymore.
You say 3 people requested it here? I took a look at the discord chat, and it was only inq that said "who reports m?"
Still he didn't even do it himself, it was "dweiler" that said "done, no need to post" <- which means, it didn't matter if anyone wanted me to be banned, it was just a given fact since the "i-know-a-mod" and the "i-am-a-mod" cards are pretty strong these days ;-)

And please don't tell me anything about 10-20 minutes of waiting, since it was drawed after 5.

And whoever "knows" me knows, that I'm not the guy that just leaves and doesn't say a single word for no real reason.
Still, I don't know anyone of you personally, so I wont bother telling you about what happened in my life at that point.

And to you cryptonox, you little pansy, watch your filthy mouth... I can just hope that karma strikes back at you as hard as I could possibly imagine.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:37 pm

mdNATOR wrote:I never said you're pathetic, I said the way this was handled is pathetic and by the time I came back to apologize, I wasn't even able to type in LIHL chats anymore.
You say 3 people requested it here? I took a look at the discord chat, and it was only inq that said "who reports m?"
Still he didn't even do it himself, it was "dweiler" that said "done, no need to post" <- which means, it didn't matter if anyone wanted me to be banned, it was just a given fact since the "i-know-a-mod" and the "i-am-a-mod" cards are pretty strong these days ;-)

And please don't tell me anything about 10-20 minutes of waiting, since it was drawed after 5.

And whoever "knows" me knows, that I'm not the guy that just leaves and doesn't say a single word for no real reason.
Still, I don't know anyone of you personally, so I wont bother telling you about what happened in my life at that point.

And to you cryptonox, you little pansy, watch your filthy mouth... I can just hope that karma strikes back at you as hard as I could possibly imagine.

If you saw the conversation like you said, they were talking about who would report, and then I asked, 'Do you want to report this?' and when they said 'yes' (it was 2 in discord chat and 1 in whisper), I told them they don't need to post, since they told me, so I took care of it. Not that it matters, since going AFK extensively is against the rules, so I don't need any justification for it.

The game was drawn at level 9, not 5, are you drunk? We also waited about 7 minutes since we paused to see if you would come back.

Anyway, you could have just appealed, saying there were personal matters that you could not avoid, and I would have nullified the unvouch + the dc penalty. Now there is no way in hell you will get any more nice treatment than necessary, I have rarely seen such unmannered people in LIHL. It would be wise if you just shut up.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post (total 2):
nicolai123 (Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:18 pm) • Kreutertee (Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 pm)

bigM
Aura Tree

Postby bigM » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:39 pm

youre talking about me being unmannered?
Guess I'm the one that's drunk :D:D

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 am

please mick, lets not resort to personal insults such as accusing someone of being drunk. lets remember

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=118406

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:15 am

TinSoldier wrote:please mick, lets not resort to personal insults such as accusing someone of being drunk. lets remember

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=118406

Luckily we have you to remind us, it is a blessing to have such a beacon of manners and respect among us. :P :lol:

Return to “Processed Cases”