ZTX)fiji king juggle

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Kreutertee
Treant

ZTX)fiji king juggle

Postby Kreutertee » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:52 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9968217

Report for king juggle, level 8. In a game where we send straight 10 and they want time to upg their king. Hard abuse imo.

He even proud of it.
(15:11 / All) Kreutertee: stop juggle
(15:15 / All) b0retk.panda: lol
(15:17 / All) Varg: xd
(15:19 / All) ZTX)Fiji: pro juggle =)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: ZTX)fiji king juggle

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 pm

I reviewed replay

Well Fiji did a "juggle" when 7 of the 40+ creeps leaked to king were pending, he basically stole between 1,5 and 2.5 seconds... I expected something really hardcore being reported and not that minor things. However, being purist, juggle is illegal and bannable with 3 days. Since i am totally sure that those 3 days should be applied when someone hardcore juggles and really steals time in a way that game is totally changed (Is not the case) i wont apply such pen here but a warning:

@ZTX)FIJI: This is a warning for not juggle king, this is a minor fault that wont have a ban, however this is gona pile up on ur "warning" section and if more minors juggles are reported u will get indeed those 3 days ban.

Processing.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:08 pm

First of all, I accept your ruling.

But I just wanna mention that in a borderline game like that where we send straight 10 with 0 income for 10 rounds, juggling was genuine abuse. It was intentional, it was abused, and we all know that in lihl games small nuances can make the difference between win and loss. It can give someone the second or two to get one more upgrade, to send one more militia, to end up on 0g. Can be the difference when you have Lod and need 350g, but end up 349 and 19 lumber. Can be the difference between leaking 3 boss or going mid.

So ye, I think even those few seconds are hard enough abuse and should've been punished accordingly, especially in such an uncommon and even for lihl standards crazy game.

That's why I'm sick of people just breaking rules and exploiting the offered leniency to the maximum.

Oh, and others recognized the lameness as well by saying "lol" or "xd".

Anyway, let's just hope he and others won't abuse stuff like that in the future.
These users thanked the author Kreutertee for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:35 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 pm

In my opinion, when applying a ban/warning, moderators should always consider two things:

First, the intention of the player. Second, the impact on the game.

When the intention of the player is clearly to break the rules, a ban should be applied. In my opinion, intention is much worst than the outcome, since it is purely abusive and un-sportsmanship. He knew the rule. A ban should have been applied. The outcome on the game should have been considered in his appeal, not in the original ruling.

Anyway, this is what I was doing when I was a mod and this is what I think is the best way to handle things.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Kiwi wrote:In my opinion, intention is much worst than the outcome, since it is purely abusive and un-sportsmanship. He knew the rule.

Exactly.
These users thanked the author Kreutertee for the post:
Im_Halp (Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:19 am)

Return to “Processed Cases”