HAVE A HEART FOR PANDAS

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

HAVE A HEART FOR PANDAS

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

RELATING TO: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=119868

Srsly i can play maybe 1-2 Games per Day without having an annoyn GF next to me who blames me for playin 20 Year old Computer Game. Seriously she's so super annoyn when not naked. So im really happy if i can have 1-2 Hours at home when not at work just having fun at ltd. And then there was Elektro- flaming me while having no clue what im doin. - YEAH my behaviour to his behaviour wasnt better. For sure even worse. but i really get angry when kids destroy my fkn 2 Hours without having that annoyn GF. Im sorry for been that rude - next time i ignore people who act like that.

ups didnt wanted to submit already: so i really get why u unvouched me for 2 Days and i really deserved that. But can u pleaaaaaaase vouch me at least at Friday at 6PM CEST. My fkn GF leaves house whole night tomorrow and i was hiped for that day for about 2 Weeks since she wont come back till saturday morning and all i wanted was beer and lihl and relax that hard week.

have a heart for pandas and at least revouch me at tomorrow 6pm cest i give u alot of hugs and i promise next 2 years i wont be that vendeta again! kissses

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: HAVE A HEART FOR PANDAS

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:50 pm

"My fkn GF leaves house whole night tomorrow and i was hiped for that day for about 2 Weeks since she wont come back till saturday morning"

xD
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm

vouch him back if he proves that he broke up with his gf. ;P
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 pm

His gf has been an issue on most of our LTL games also :D He seriously needs to hook her up on the game. He is also pretty easily triggered to insult rather than argue calmly, that is his problem sometimes. I join the FreePanda movement, but I agree he needs to tone down the insults or suffer longer unvouch ;)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:48 pm

I say we ban his gf for life... afterall pandas are an endangered species we should protect ours not harm it.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 pm

I really don't care for your post. Is it supposed to be funny to talk about your gf like that? Treat her with some more respect. This says more about you than her.

Anyway, I also see you understand the unvouch and that you promise to behave better. Therefore I will revouch you this time. Needless to say that will be different if this behavior keeps occurring.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Well it is a bit funny if you know the whole history of it, and I don't think he wanted to insult her or anything its just the way he talks, with a lot of profanities. You are way too PC sometimes @MickeyTheMousie, still love you though :D

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Didn't get the nickname 'Manner police' without reason!
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 pm

well i agree unban u earlier if u show 1 line where i flame or i try to flame as u mentioned. but since u said u didnt care i post, i took your word and i posted u, i really thought ure a man who keeps his word not coming here trying to get unban... u said u dont care man. wtf ?

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:28 pm

elektro wrote:well i agree unban u earlier if u show 1 line where i flame or i try to flame as u mentioned. but since u said u didnt care i post, i took your word and i posted u, i really thought ure a man who keeps his word not coming here trying to get unban... u said u dont care man. wtf ?

jihad or psh!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:15 am

I would support If i believed Panda has GF. Plz attach the proof here- the picture ofc. Give the naked picture obv!

PS. "who blames me for playin 20 Year old Computer Game" - My GF, (wife now) also was saying same shit. After 8 yrs she gave up and got used to LTD, plus she got used to the game can not be paused, nor just left! ;p.
These users thanked the author Crazy_Skeleton for the post:
7years (Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”