unvouch till they use brain

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

unvouch till they use brain

Postby FateStayNight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9977647

I cant count the amount of tk happend here but the best is my whole team had free rr when i had harlot and no rr :D

And new vouch ignore after 1 time asking for sell lmao leading to build blaster vs 13.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: unvouch till they use brain

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:19 am

Sigh... Denied for obvious reasons.. He did not ignore you because you asked for sell, but because you called them cancer to play with. Also your teammates communicated level 13 send and turtles did not build blasters for 13, but anti-13. It was too late though.

We don't unvouch for not re-rolling semi-good rolls.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:24 am

how is blaster (best add was gateguard) a semi good roll, when having already 1 blaster harlot ? i would say even colt yolo would be more useful in that case.

Ok, then i will go in detail because its either ur pissing people off when you wanna "control their lane" or your pissing people off i you dont call every second of the game what to do.

00:10-01:30 In Lihl i expect to see that people rr blater/gateguard (sude) no matter what, but especially when having 1 blaster and 1 harlot already.

02:28 The guy we send for(Thor_God) missing his send.

06:47 Leaking level 4 and revealing 2 blater harlot ( which has very huge impact to the game, since they could have easily send level 5, if they didnt do king and they skip 7 for obvious reason, when a send would have won us the game).

07:50 Sude keeps pushing allthough they saw weak harlot 2 blaster mid level 4 and we got immo.

09:27 Thor_god selling 2 mines to up 1 phantom for level 6, ye he might have leaked small but adding 130 value when already having one hr is pure bullshit.

15:00 Sude and Thor_god saving both 500 lumber while level 8 when we have no king and they didnt send yet.

"(21:06 / Allied) thor_god: u whining this whole game jesus" , the guy we send level 2 (where he failsend) and leak level 4 and building hr for level 6 and ending up in suicide, blames me for whining, yes i could have said nothing and i should have.

but purple ignoring, when i did 1 semicore flame to non in paticular is pure bullshit, when your in on trial.

Him ignoring me ends up him building blaster on level 12 when i called anti 13 pretty early.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:59 am

After a conversation with Mick, i came to the conclusion that i will try to involve everyone into making calls and accept it if they dont want to take advices.

Is this over? You offered advice, he preferred to rr on 2. Maybe yours was the better solution, maybe his, but accept it that someone makes a different choice than you.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:37 am

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
After a conversation with Mick, i came to the conclusion that i will try to involve everyone into making calls and accept it if they dont want to take advices.

Is this over? You offered advice, he preferred to rr on 2. Maybe yours was the better solution, maybe his, but accept it that someone makes a different choice than you.

did i blame anyone for not taking advice nor i forced any calls, in matter of fact i let them do the calls.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:00 am

I am not a participant in this issue, but I feel like I could offer an advice here.

Fate you are an excellent player, no doubt about that, but you need to change the way you communicate with people you consider less skilled, or to be exact considerably less skilled than yourself. I had a long time of practice in 1200+ coaching people and trying to play 4 lanes so I am sure I know what I am talking about. Every time I used the same attitude as you did people got into defensive stance and sometimes, I feel, refused to follow advice they knew was good, just as a reaction from me semi - bullying them.
Almost every time I used polite talk and words like " Please X player build like that or push or w/e we need it for later game, trust me etc" it worked just fine. People trusted me cause they knew me well in 1200+ and ofc what many of them follow is high elo which for them was a tell of good skill. Sometimes it was hard and annoying because difference in skill was huge, much bigger than between you and some of the players you are reporting, but being patient in those cases payed off hard as it was.

You are a player with reputation as being skilled and people will follow your advice most of the time if you show some basic respect and manners and try not to trigger defensiveness. I know you feel you dont need to teach people some of the things that seem obvious to you, yet its clear that difference between best skilled and worst skilled player in LIHL is quite big, so it maybe shouldn't be such a big surprise.

Ill try to tk translate an old saying. "A nice word can open the doors of iron"

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:10 am

theres just no time to explain 3 people in a nice way that 2 blaster 1 harlot and 1 hr is not a good setup when 3 of them having free rr and shit adds, both blaster had pure shit adds.

Return to “Processed Cases”