ultimate tk

Moderator: LIHL Staff

nukid
Forest Walker

ultimate tk

Postby nukid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 am

soooo....
halp is on king,
lvl7 he got 300-400 woods (dont remember exactly) doesnt up king just to keep the kingcontrol and which results in an extra lost heal for us...
so far so good....

at 8 we debating if we str12, he soloups king, buring all his woods which forces us to go king aswell ruining our gameplan....

at 12 race hes at king again, game is really close and same story....he sits on 300 woods and more and doesnt up king which causes us to loose the game.....

this literally is the worst tk i ever seen... cause its 100% intentional and he doesnt even denie it....
IDK what else to say...there is no excuse whatsoever

Im_Halp
Treant

Re: ultimate tk

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:18 am

So, Halp was on king until vendeta decided to snake it from me, for starters. I did upgrade the king, not as quickly as ranz would have liked but I did. This is lihl, the community is based around skill and manners. Where is the manners in taking the king from someone without asking, when they have it first? Yes I got upset, because whenever vendeta takes king first I do not make any attempt to take it from him. I always ask if i can king if he says "no I got it" thats the end of the discussion. In this game I took king and he did not say a word he simply took it, that I have an issue with. You are talking about sending 12 on 8 while our king is low attack, we have 3 lanes leaking on 10, and our holder is hydra rev for 10. That build will not hold 12 bosses vs a send on lvl 10. King was 20/30/16 at 12 when creeps went mid. Not like it wasn't close to max. The worst tk u ever seen, dont be so dramatic.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:46 am

saving 300 wood while you king control is pretty tk without an axception, especially for lihl players!
i remember the game when nicolaisen saved 300 lumber during lvl 7 with thorn and argue that like "wtf i need to control king". but we got no mana on king and he didnt need to switch targets :) and after that he call people who blame him a little for that "bunch of retards" :O
so this is completely ego fail

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:11 am

Lihl is not place for fight to grab the king. It has never been an issue in lihl who takes king KC, I just hope that shit stops NOW.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:13 am

point wrote:saving 300 wood while you king control is pretty tk without an axception, especially for lihl players!
i remember the game when nicolaisen saved 300 lumber during lvl 7 with thorn and argue that like "wtf i need to control king". but we got no mana on king and he didnt need to switch targets :) and after that he call people who blame him a little for that "bunch of retards" :O

During lvl 7 with thornmail you have to keep switching targets, thats why you can easily end up getting stacked up lumber, IMO the hp you save from having 1 less satyr hitting you every time you switch is worth it. I don't remember that game you're talking about that well, since its over a month ago now. I have no idea why you would even bring this up other than in order to create drama. Maybe you should check your own ego, since you keep posting against me in a league forum you're not even a part of.

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 pm

see...wtf is that reasoning..
"i dont wanner get king sniped so id rather loose the game, idc about my team"
if that is not intentional tk i dont know what is

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 pm

I remember the exact same thing happening with looseyourself. I had King, he took it while I was upping and he refused to up it to prevent me from taking it back. Mods didn't do anything because "it was a childish attitude from both of us".
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:48 pm

see a basketballplayer on the court...20 secs to play... his teammate right under the basket completly free 90:90 score
vendeta: " yo pass the ball man"
halp "no u wont give it back"
coach ranz: "wtf man just pass the ball we wanner win!!?"
halp "no i wanner have the ball i dont wanner win"

oki we lost, after the game...
halp still happy he had the ball, doesnt regret a thing

idc childish or not a player like that needs a break xD

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 pm

viewtopic.php?f=292&t=116489

support this to avoid this kind of issue, it seems to have happened frequently

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 pm

How the heck is this my fault? Where are the manners from him in snaking the king while i have it first? Why is it my fault when he is just as childish in continously taking the king after I have control of it. If someone has control of the king first he has no right to just take without asking period.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Since my name is included, i need to respond.

I didnt "SNAKE" your king. Whatever is that expression. When we were leaking to king i simply clicked on it. The second i moved to barracks to upgrade king, u took it back, and thats it.

Its your problem that u didnt let it go (afradid of me taking it, even tho i didnt), so u saved wood 2 times.

Costed us 1 heal, and most likely costed us game. Idc about KC drama, u did control king that game, but u didnt upgrade king, thats it. Nothing else. U didnt even try to up king.

So, as ranz said, ultimate tk.
D.S. 1989

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:10 pm

nicolai123 wrote:
point wrote:saving 300 wood while you king control is pretty tk without an axception, especially for lihl players!

During lvl 7 with thornmail you have to keep switching targets, thats why you can easily end up getting stacked up lumber, IMO the hp you save from having 1 less satyr hitting you every time you switch is worth it.

after you got no mana on king switching targets is pretty stupid, in this case you should just shift satyrs and waste your 300 lumber and save a heal
there is no drama from me, i just talking about your behavior to other people who critique your moves in manner way. as i said earlier you always rude even if you are not right

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Vendeta wrote:Since my name is included, i need to respond.

I didnt "SNAKE" your king. Whatever is that expression. When we were leaking to king i simply clicked on it. The second i moved to barracks to upgrade king, u took it back, and thats it.

Its your problem that u didnt let it go (afradid of me taking it, even tho i didnt), so u saved wood 2 times.

Costed us 1 heal, and most likely costed us game. Idc about KC drama, u did control king that game, but u didnt upgrade king, thats it. Nothing else. U didnt even try to up king.

So, as ranz said, ultimate tk.

If only this was actually true.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:42 pm

People can see reply.

Stop making drama, i wont respond anymore to this nonsense. U did tk, wait for mod response and deal with it.

Nothing else to say to you.
D.S. 1989

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:43 am

point wrote:
nicolai123 wrote:

During lvl 7 with thornmail you have to keep switching targets, thats why you can easily end up getting stacked up lumber, IMO the hp you save from having 1 less satyr hitting you every time you switch is worth it.

after you got no mana on king switching targets is pretty stupid, in this case you should just shift satyrs and waste your 300 lumber and save a heal
there is no drama from me, i just talking about your behavior to other people who critique your moves in manner way. as i said earlier you always rude even if you are not right

Provide replay or it didn't happen this post isn't even about you or me so can you just stop posting and make a new thread about me

Return to “Processed Cases”