Supreme unvouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

magicpotatoes
Donator

Supreme unvouch

Postby magicpotatoes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:26 pm

Tk build all game long, fail send 15. Can we just perma unvouch, him he doesnt fit here and we all know that. I feel like i have better chance to win with a beginner player on 1200+ bot since he at least listen something. Also we unvouched much better players then him cause lack of skills.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10039716

If you want more replays, can ez check his game history since he tk every 80% of his games
Let's make LTD great again!

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Supreme unvouch

Postby Anda » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:42 pm

just swap out when ur in lobby with him, i will take your spot and play german/polish alliance.
no problemo, let Supreme stay where he is. He never ends up bottom anyway, so how can he be considered too bad for the league ?
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:47 pm)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Well, I just wanna say 2 things. 1st thing: I am in for ban me for this game. I failed send 15 what is not acceptable and I will not even bother to say why. (my wife disturbed me in a V.E.R.Y. wrong way)

About perm unvouch:
I understand it is recently high fashion topic so I was so kind to make a special folder for a tk on lihl on my laptop. Unfortunatly I started recently, so I have only a 7 pure tk replays from 6 lihl players. All ofc r only from games I played. I just wanna add, that 1 game is admin involted.
I have some brilliant plays as:
- failed 3 blasters holder (overpush) so loose heal on 7
- failed mix revs on lvl 1 + pure die
- failed ea from lvl 1 without send till end of game
- failed phantom lvl 1 without send till end of game
- again failed 3 blastes on 7 (just overpush)
- lvl 10, lumb 7.2. value 1400 never pushed after

Beware of so blaming me, when No1 in lihl is without false. And I am calling also 1 admin here and 1 top 5

Ofc I will use any of those replays when forced by supporter.
Ur deerest FRIEND
MUA :*
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Snowblind wrote:just swap out when ur in lobby with him, i will take your spot and play german/polish alliance.
no problemo, let Supreme stay where he is. He never ends up bottom anyway, so how can he be considered too bad for the league ?

German/Polish alliance, I have never heard of such a thing.

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

We all humans, we all fail sometimes. But when u fail too often in a league, that means u dont belong here
Let's make LTD great again!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Well, I have SUCH MEGA replays and I did save from recent (about) 25 games only. I will never use ANY if not forced by such "supporter". Perma unvouch makes U no friend to me and not rly fair. I have 0 replays of U... yet

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:14 pm

I get your tilt, difference in general skill in lihl is insane so yeah, you are bound to get tked more or less often. Unfocused play on top of that sucks even more. That being said there are worse players than Supreme in lihl easy, so if we start going down that road there should be many more unvouches. ;)
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Well I can easly amny approve :)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Perma is no sense. Any1 wanna prove other? plz hurry cause every 2nd game makes more proves!

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:34 pm

our chancellor has polish ancestry aswell :D
Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:46 pm)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 am

Yeah hes fucking garbage and 90% of LIHL knows it. Never focused, arrogant, never improving or learning new things (arrogance). You can check ANY replay of his. 99.5% of his replays he fails to build optimally. I had a game with him where he was EA and troll fighter, we died on 14 and he didn't even build his aura. Oh yeah, we died on 14 that game. Another ea game I saw him put polar in the middle of his small archers near the middle of the lane, he also didn't go mid 14 that game with fed ea lane lol. Notice a pattern?

Every time I see him signed I feel sick to my stomach, I lose my appetite, makes me want to consider never drinking again because it shows me what rampant alcoholism can do to a persons brain.

"Just swap out when hes in lobby", " there's bigger tks in lihl" are the most retarded excuses I ever saw. Why should good players ( I use this term loosely when referring to potkatoes) need to dodge lobbies in LIHL because they fear tk. If there's a two piles of shit on the floor and one is bigger than the other, does it matter the order of which shit pile we clean first? GET THIS GARBAGE OUT OF HERE. ALSO CONSIDERING HIS PAST HISTORY WITH MISSING SENDS HE BETTER GET A FAT UNVOUCH IF IT ISNT PERMANENT
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post (total 2):
BoretkPanda (Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:23 am) • magicpotatoes (Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:01 am)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:36 am

Yes I am arrogant! :) Lets unvouch me cause Tin hates me. Or lets unvouch me cause I make mistake once a couple of games. U think no1 does? I can prove easly every1 makes mega stupid mistakes, bot he meats 0 hate (ofv it should stay this way). I trully can not understand why such perma unvouch topics vs me r even proceeded + I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE! I am done with fighting vs pure stupidness.

PS. I did not read whole Tins post. Useless spam for sure. He mutes me before game and dodge when signed.

I was so KIND to Tin that I allowed to not come to games I am in (what is bannable). But since I am "arrogant" I will report every game he not join from now on. This is another prove that is it ALL complete nosense.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:11 am

Just wanna make another prove of complete stupidness of this perma unvouch FASHION vs me:

KiwiLeKiller - 27.10.2017
"lol
I've missed send on 15 plenty of times, be it in 1200+ or LIHL. I know other people that missed it too, be it because they were lagging, because they were distracted or simply forgot
don't be so conservative, game is still the same
(and i've never been unvouched for missing send on 15 because it's an honest mistake many people did.. we are human after all)"

If u guys r (sorry to say) so stupid to consider perma unvouching me based on tin posts + this shit, do so and we r over with it.

+ I will release the kraken afterwords so U can make more perma unvouches hihihi :P

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:08 pm

swap out and let me play was ofc a joke tin.I still do not see how he can be considered too bad for the league when he never ends up bottom at a season, this rating system works normally quite well doesnt it ? most people end up where they belong id say ? If you are not elo managing after a winning spree or sth ofc.
And to your comparison, it does matter what peoples unvouch you take care of in an order, not to throw anyone under the bus here.How can you justify to get rid of someone that is based on our rating system not a bad player, but constantly let bottom rated people with who knows how many thousand games veterans stay here ?
Both Magic and Tin are here a lot longer then me and have more experience playing with him , so maybe it is his character that angers you guys and i can not speak against this since obviously a lot of people do not like him. I do though, and we always have nice games together.
All in all, i dont see it justified to perma unvouch him based on lack of skill when the rating system says otherwise.
Crazy_Skeleton (Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:46 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm

I'd say rating system generally works only over a really big amount of games. People who don't play a lot of games per season are not always ranked according to skill, at least that's my opinion, based on what I saw this and the season before.
Subjectively speaking I think there are worse players than Supreme.
Subjectively speaking I think there are far more toxic players than Supreme.
He should get a ban for every game he ruins due to being unfocused, same as everyone else, but I certainly don't think , if we start going down this road of permaunvouch, that we should start with him.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post (total 2):
Crazy_Skeleton (Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 pm) • 7years (Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:29 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”