Kreut solo send 12

Moderator: LIHL Staff

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Kreut solo send 12

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Kiwi wrote:Hahahahah

First of all, before the language really becomes the issue here, you should stop insulting people.

Finally, clearly, in this post, we can differentiate the grown men from the little children.

This is so ironic, since you were the one who made it an issue in the first place, and in the very same paragraph you insult me by calling me a child :D.

Yeah Kreut is truly a sokrates of our age, just making devastating points. You clearly haven't read any of his posts. All he did was take some chat lines out of context.

Kreutertee wrote:
nicolai123 wrote:even if i am to grant you that we agreed to 12, which i don't, we needed someone to leak so we couldve went 12, to get maximum amount of ballistas.

Thanks, confirming 12 call.

q.e.d.

How the fuck am i supposed to argue seriously against this stupid shit. He was the one who made it personal in the first place by saying that the only reason i wanted to report was to get revenge. Literally 0% of what you just posted is accurate.

I guess Kreut and kiwi win in the sense that they successfully made this about arguing about arguing, instead of kreut's rulebreaking. Atleast i can give you some credit for that.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Kreut solo send 12

Postby HazarDous » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:13 am

Sorry nico, but you need to understand that in order to send 12, you MUST begin to send when level 11 begins.. and with all due respect, kreu started to discuss send possibilities 1 and a half minutes before 12 began. If you wanted to 14, then make it clear. You made it very clear that you wanted 14, so did Kreu about 12. Now let's look at other players; ba didn't bother discuss, and wolke's last words were:

(25:05 / Allied) Wolke: i like 14
(25:29 / Allied) Wolke: 12 14 both can work

Not going to blame Kreu for sending when level 11 began. A call needed to be made and there was no time to discuss anymore (he had been discussing for 1m30 already).

We're only going to ban on cases where a send was forced without any discussion or when it was discussed and sender overrules his other teammates (1vs2, 1vs3 situations).

Denied.

Return to “Processed Cases”