Joe tk

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Joe tk

Postby Vendeta » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:12 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 044644.w3g

Going grey isntead of hades, which cost us heals, no hold 10, and cost us game.
D.S. 1989

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Joe tk

Postby Meshtar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:34 am

Jesus that game... and then Tin says I am full of it when I say there are worse players than Supreme.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Anda (Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:41 am)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:41 am

While that build says a lot about his decision-making, I think the biggest concern here is that 2 of his teammates asked him to up hades rather than greymane for 7 because rest of team sucked 10. Despite being asked to do something, and with good reason, Joe did not bother explaining his PoV, and simply went on to build greymane. It can be argued that 2lod + greymane is better than lod+hades on 7, but in this specific situation, we had scouted on level 6 that other team were fully upping the king, making of level 7 a non-issue (we also already had a 3/0 holder).

Nobody is forced to build as other players ask. However, it isn't OK to just disregard teammates' respectful and well-intentioned advice w/o any answer (Vendeta and I both assumed he would hades because grey was a very bad decision at this point). That goes against the spirit of the game which is to work all together in order to win. The fact the Joe ignored vendeta before the game even started doesn't help on the communication side either...

Will let another moderator process this request, though.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:41 am

Meshtar wrote:Jesus that game... and then Tin says I am full of it when I say there are worse players than Supreme.

You were in the game or watched replay o_O?

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 am

Watched the replay, instead of walking dead episode before sleep :D

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:00 am

@hazardous i cant imagine any reason as to why anyone would ignore vendeta, such a pleasant individual ^^.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am

I watched the game, the kind of behavior of @Hazardous and @Vendeta really pisses me off. He tells you he will go for a greymane, not ask you for advice. Then one says turret, one says hades, and then you blame him for not following 'call', even though you both say something different. Also you didn't know if they would send, because they did not up their king before, so it might have been a resend and a good choice of him.

Did I see Joe not playing with team? No, he communicated what he was going to do. Were his choices so bad that it warrants an unvouch? No. Is it an obligation to go Hades if Vendeta says you have to turret and Hazardous says Hades when you did not ask for an advice? No.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post (total 3):
7years (Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 pm) • Diablo_ (Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:01 pm) • Crazy_Skeleton (Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:49 pm

@JoeSakic , Hazardous made the point that beside the 'tk report', which is clearly dismissed, you did not communicate enough, went your own way disregarding your teammates. Even though not explaining why you built a greymane instead of Hades/turrets does not warrant an unvouch, you do need to work on communicating with your team. If you just build your own way without even paying attention to your teammates, you will get in trouble if you keep that up.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
HazarDous (Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:52 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Warning to @JoeSakic , if you don't have anything to add and just come here to insult, don't come here at all.

JoeSakic
Resource Storage

Postby JoeSakic » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Ok to be serious. Vendetas topic is Joe tk. And hes comments are : and ultimately cost us game. OK. 1rst of all we win the game. 2nd it was a 15 race and we were down 1 heal if i remember ( i cannot see the replay idk why ) . i was the only 1 mid 15 in both team and we win the race. Mycommunication was good all the game ( like alwaysanyway ). So what the fuck is that report for a fucking greymane lvl 7 when we dont know if they gonna send 7.

Return to “Processed Cases”