appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: appeal

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 pm

While I'm no fan of accepting almost all these useless appeals and also don't like it in this case I'm sure nille had his reasons to do so. As mick said we should trust our mods more and not cry "bias" everytime someone disagrees with something.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: appeal

Postby Anda » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Let me start that i have never had any issue with nilles fairness as a mod and i also think if he makes a decision it is generally on good reasoning and to his best knowledge.

This game was a bit different and this is what i find important to see here:
It was a 2v2 Fate and nille were playing against Tin and Kiwi. There is some drama in the chat, seams to be a personal issue, Fate rqs, nille banned and they talk for hours to solve it and come out good again. Who has a right to make a formal report ? Nille Kiwi and Tin. Neither Tin nor Kiwi did, so i believe they either didnt want the ban for fate or they agreed with nilles decision to handle this himself.If these 2 people would come here and demand that he gets his full 5 days , i would have to talk with the handling mod why he allowed the appeal.
The game was not drawn, nille and fate lost and no one got hurt by the rq besides nille and fate by - elo. I can understand nilles reasoning in this case, and therefore i support his decision. If you are unhappy with why i unvouched fly for 8 days you can ask me via pm or demand it on the task and i will explain my reasoning.
If this would have been a 3v3 or 4v4 case i understand that this way was not the right way to handle it and if such a thing occurs i will gladly look into it aswell and most likely will judge it different.
If you believe our mods are biased and handle out favors to friends,you better have good points to back this up and not just gossip how horrible they are. Make a good case, bring some evidence and we will try to work it out.
I believe nille did his judgements well, and did not want to make the work for another mod. Also im pretty sure he believed that his judgements was trusted from the community because he has a good reputation as far as i know to be fair.
I dont think this was easy to understand for the uninvolved, but all in all an ok judgement

Return to “Processed Cases”