Thizzordie leave - Fate and Crypto request him to leave game

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Varg
Forest Walker

Thizzordie leave - Fate and Crypto request him to leave game

Postby Varg » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10092148

Game was already more or less over .. they tked themself pretty hard and got 0 heals after 7

After all the failplays they hit on thizzordie and want him to leave.
Even a votekick was started there...

(15:54 / Allied) FateStayNight: !votekick thizz

(16:17 / All) FateStayNight: we play as 3
(16:17 / All) FateStayNight: nn draw

(16:17 / All) CryptonoX: thizz leave pls
(16:22 / All) CryptonoX: Thizz leave pls

Thizzordie finaly:

(18:19 / All) CryptonoX: thizzordie has left the game voluntarily.

All in all - and no matter what units he build or not:

Its fucking pathetic to make one player leave just to save ur elo.

Spoiler!
(18:50 / Allied) CryptonoX: i don't lose my elo over teamkiller
(20:41 / All) CryptonoX: draw it pls

especially when you call to play on 3vs4 or even sell..

Spoiler!
(16:17 / All) FateStayNight: we play as 3
(18:13 / Allied) FateStayNight: can we just sell now?

If you read the game chat its clearly that thizzordie didnt wanna leave the game.. rather he was "forced" and annoyed by his team (beside Teachrolls).

Nice and well mannered league

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Re: Thizzordie leave - Fate and Crypto request him to leave game

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Its kinda pro IMO, when you know your buddy won't be able to save you from RQ ban, you just harass someone else to RQ.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:24 pm

(07:07 / Allied) Varg: who rq first?
(07:10 / Allied) Varg: fate or crypto?
(07:16 / Allied) pimminator: fate just rage but no quit
(07:18 / Allied) Varg: bet now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:45 pm

well either i got it wrong and funweekend means you can do whatever you want or he clearly refuse to play with the aim of winning.
Instead of ygg, which is pretty op starting unit for level 1 he build some shit and didnt build for 3, when a resend was pretty likely. Then he just suicides level 5, saves 400 lumb for 7. But what pisses me off is i asked him why no ygg and his answer was just "sorry didnt know its funweek", whats that supposed to mean?

I cleary didnt care bout the elo as you can read in chat but if you got 1 suicide lane who refuses to teamplay, i prefer playing 3v4 instead of him giving you free kinggold.

@varg

ye nice league we got, with rules that only protect the weak players. If he would have at least give a proper answer for not going ygg , not building 3 and saving 400 lumber 7 and suiciding level 5 in pr, then whatever.

But when a mod posts a list which is supposed to help reporting huge tk games, then everyone is crying how unfair it is etc.

Lihl stands for high quality games, teamplay and respecting each other. If you cant even give proper answer when you start hard tk and refuse to teamplay, i wonder whos fault it is?

Varg also broke 2 hour rule, so i suggest deleting this thread and if he wanna post it again, hes free to do it.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:17 pm

:lol: :lol: Lihl stands for high quality games, teamplay and respecting each other. :lol: :lol:

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 pm

But since mod accept skeletor over ygg you can do what you want.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:51 pm

But hey, its me being crazy when i consider him below lihl lvl. U (league) get what u want, cya list, cya skilled league. Good luck investing 2 hours to find 5 replays where he tk and explaining each one by one and etc, just for nothing. Cuz he wont be unvouched after all... The gap will remain on the league and will grow since we dont stop adding new players but barely unvouching just "problematic" players but not "low skilled" ones.

Hey @Thizz, seems its not only me? seems i was not that biased after all? What u think?

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 pm

Unvouche for intentional tk pls

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:10 pm

This isnt a rage report afaik so i will review it besides the 2 hours. That rule was ment to prevent reports that wouldnt have been posted with a clear head / good night of sleep over it. I dont see this is the case here since some heavy violations happened.
First of all let me start that you have to expect a certain tk on funweekend since we play a new map not everyone is familiar with,and none of these modes are ever used on LIHL. So a certain level of tk is to be expected.
However, there is a difference when it comes to intentional tk.
Going 2/0 Polar specter sprite is definitely the worse choice, especially seeing how ygg is such a better starting unit. it also gives you a lot of more variety since in this mod you get new units every round as i understand it. I can see people getting frustrated over that choice, however everybody has the superiority to build his own line how he sees it fit.
Lot of Drama happen, which i can will refeer to back later.
Either you afk for a good portion of the game or you grief / tk on purpose. Missing sends in time , undervaluing when a leak is to be expected / (been told by teammates to build more value) , Not upping king etc. all in all tk play.
You were highly triggered this game though, gonna count that in aswell, also i cannot find a big history you having temper issues or breaking the rules a lot.
For the tk i will give you 5 days and for the ragequit you get 5 aswell, ending in a 10 day ban.

Fate on your side i see command abuse ( ff ), flaming and pushing someone to clearly break the rules of LIHL. You may get as angry as you like for good reasons, that doesnt mean you can just loose ur temper and violate rules uve been repeatedly reminded off and consented to have understood them / learned your lesson. I fail to see this here completely and with your latest ragequit so little time ago i also dont see any reason to give you any benefit of a doubt anymore. Making a game end by pushing others to break rules cause you dont want to get the ban time urself doesnt need to be explained imo.
The right move was to play the game, swallow down your anger, play it till the end and THEN come to the forum and post a good reasoned ban request.
Unvouched for 7 days.
Cryptonox also pushing a rulebreak, flame etc, demanding the draw kinda low move aswell since elo managing. No history i can track though, i hope you will not act like that again.
Unvouched for 3 days

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:19 pm

@snowblind , did i ask him anywhere to leave the game or did i flame him? If he felt insulted he could have easily used ignore button.
So he gets 5 days for RQ because someone pushes him to leave, while i got 7 days ban for my first rq after psyclone called my mother a whore?

I like you anda and you can ban me for asking for sell (allthough 3/4 agreed on team and i didnt do any tk builds overpush or saving lumber) or asking for vk(allthough thizz clearly didnt wanna play with team) but for flame?

Then next time you argue its new map etc, make clear that hard tk is allowed and i would have dodged this weekend completely.

I clearly didnt care bout elo this game and i didnt want anyone to rq for me lmao.

And for me its an obvious rage report, since varg was the last guy who drew and clearly was pissed, because the game was won for them.

So if i get this right, i got banned 7 days for writing "wanna sell" and "!vk thizz" ?

I would also like to know, which rules excactly i broke this game.

"Fate and Crypto request him to leave game", this is also just a lie.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 pm

gonna rewatch it again to see if i made a mistake, gimme a sec.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

"We have decided to embrace jamo 's suggestion that you can only make a report for a violation 2 hours after it happened. This includes dc-penalties.

Although it may be inconvenient to wait in some cases, we are hoping to reduce the amount of 'rage-reports' with this measure. Thanks again for that suggestion @Jamo ."

This is a clear rule imo and leaves no space for second interpretation, so imo this report is invaled

Its fucking pathetic to make one player leave just to save ur elo.

this also doesnt really fit, does it?
Last edited by FateStayNight on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:02 pm

so i need to post it again? y?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm

You are right Fate, i misread some comments made by Crypto as yours.Colorview fucked me there,i will try to avoid it in the future, made a mistake.
Well you still wanna sell , you kept bugging him why he didnt ygg ( long after situation was gone ) he didnt explain himself well, but said he was sry, dunno etc. Your behaviour was inappropriate, but not worth a ban.You know though we have extra strict eyes on you when it comes to behaviour and you added to the escalation of the situation by your behaviour, which you should knew better. All of the events are a topic you have history with you though i will judge you harder then a first time offender.
Ofc hard tk is not allowed, you just cannot expect people to play on different map and different modes as well as they do on normal lihl game.
I will reduce your bantime to 4 days unvouch.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 pm

again, i would to like to know what rule i broke - http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... uide#Rules -,

that thizz left the game was his own decision and not our fault. He could have simply used the ignore button and btw, no one was pissed by me asking for sell.

"!votekick name Initiate a votekick on a player for breaking rule(s)."

he clearly refuse to play as team, so i dont even see me typing !vk was a rulebreak (since it didnt go threw it doesnt really matter anyway)
So left is asking for sell, which no one really cared about.

So in the end you wanna ban me for me asking him why he didnt build ygg on level 1?
Last edited by FateStayNight on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Processed Cases”