Flame report

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Flame report

Postby Vendeta » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:19 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 110777.w3g

So i miss send on 3 cuz i get distracted by big lags/draw and vk spams, and then get flamed whole game. When i missed, i didnt want to respond on flames so it doesnt get huge, and take over the game. I just wanted to play it.

They pinged, and flamed me whole game (mostly fana). Halp started on 5, i wanted to push, then @wolke /w me to cancel and build up. So i did. Since i pushed some already, i cudnt go 2 lods, so i built what i cud.

In the end, i managed to play it somehow well, with holding 10 (saving us a heal), and i cud have held 15, but they wanted to clog. Result - clog didnt work, we leaked 60+ and lost.

My point is, if i made a mistake early, i missed send on 3, just wait for the game to end and report me if u want. Talking about it till level 15 and flaming doesnt help, anyone. I was totally distracted, cudnt play normaly, wolke aswell, fana just talked flame whole game, and halp 50/50. Overall terrible game, just because they couldnt get over that missed send. If they just flamed when i missed, and just moved on, i wouldnt report. But flaming whole game - ofc i report.

Like wolke said :

Code: Select all

(27:52 / Allied) Wolke: flame don´t make people play better

EDIT: Close it if u want, since 2h didnt pass, but i will repeat this report in 2h again anyway, so...
D.S. 1989

Im_Halp
Treant

Re: Flame report

Postby Im_Halp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 pm

so since the new 2 hour rule is in play, this can be deleted? not that im worried about ban

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:37 pm

i will pm him in 1 hour if he wants this to be seen into still. Nn to upload it twice if im here anyway

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm

(09:23 / Allied) Halp: -rolls
(09:28 / Allied) Halp: dang
(09:39 / Allied) Halp: he made wyvern
(09:39 / Allied) Halp: :/
(09:46 / Allied) Halp: -cls
(10:34 / Allied) Halp: uck
(10:37 / Allied) Halp: hm
(10:38 / Allied) Halp: -cls
(11:06 / Allied) Halp: 7/2
(11:08 / Allied) Halp: lol
(11:13 / Allied) Halp: LOL
(11:31 / Allied) Vendeta: all this flame not helping me play

Show me le flame or show me death!!!

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:32 pm

The behaviour you've been exposed to is exactly the one you is known for yourself. In lihl even, 2 games with me you've behaved like this. Just eat it up with a spoon, fucker.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Esca has a point kinda, but in my opinion ( and i can't believe I am saying this :D ) Vendeta is the least flaming person out of them 4. In lihl anyway ;)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Escaflowne wrote:The behaviour you've been exposed to is exactly the one you is known for yourself. In lihl even, 2 games with me you've behaved like this. Just eat it up with a spoon, fucker.

Give reply's, evidence, make your case, and report me. I stand by my actions.

If u dont have anything to say for this case, then u should just ignore it.
D.S. 1989

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Vendeta wrote:
Escaflowne wrote:The behaviour you've been exposed to is exactly the one you is known for yourself. In lihl even, 2 games with me you've behaved like this. Just eat it up with a spoon, fucker.

Give reply's, evidence, make your case, and report me. I stand by my actions.

If u dont have anything to say for this case, then u should just ignore it.

As IF you don't know you're toxic af. Don't go throw bricks when you live in a glass house.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Okay this is what is presented here:
Huge tk lagg from 2people with proxy, lot of spam and not the easiest to follow chatlog. all before a send which Vendeta missed close. No 2nd LOD for 5, which was not called for by the team. All in all pretty shitty communication, but as i can see wolke did 3 ea and a small one for 5 aswell.
You can argument both way now if u see 1 ob the other should aswell, or if you see 1 ob you think he got this and go for clear. NOTHING was requested by the team, because everybody was busy with the missed send 3 still.The team was arguing about how to handle this mistake, talking over pussy mick and whom he hates/ how a raport for tk would be judged or using swearwords. Nothing was said about the contination of the game. Vende did respond to a personal whisper from Wolke and tried to make the best to better the teams position at 5 after not going 2 lod by valuing what he had.2 lod was the better choice, and i can see that send is to be expected. I can also see the stress of people talking how shit you are over a missed send or whatever fault u made playing can influence ur play.
You could have let it go at that point., But you had to bring it up till nearly the end of the game.
How do you expect to benefit your teamplay when you can not accept people making mistakes / choices, stubbornly commenting on a mistake that happened long ago in the game etc. ? Your goal should be to win the game at any situation and look towards a solution to make it a winning situation. not to push people to overthink every move they will make because you are constantly nagging about a bad gameplay.
Fana your language all in all is abolutely unacceptable and it is not to be tolerated.Im not gonna quote anything of the words you use here, since its pretty much just swearwords.
I dont even see your point telling how u get reported for a mistake making you snap at somebody that does mistakes aswell.Precisely since you know how it feels to be in the bad decision situation, you should know it is influences your over all gaming experience/ stresslevel.This is not eye for an eye , just cause u feel wronged in the past you cannot seriously argue about that being an excuse to doing the EXACT same thing.
Ignorance is bliss i guess. Better try empathy next time

Halp you know your behaviour with vendeta will be judged extra hard since its such a long time drama topic and uve both been repeatedly advised to just play the game and are to be expected to at least use a neutral, game orientated tone.You took shots yourself,i cant see how you feel you did actually nothing wrong at all here.
You have 2 acceptable options when you see someone getting flamed and harrassed in his lineplay, you speak against it or you do not speak at all. Adding but minor fuel to the situation is very well intended.You wanted to push him you stress the situation you were just more intelligent in ur approach. Normally i would just warn you for that, but since its a hard repeated offense and you just had a 24h warning unvouch a punishment is accurate aswell.

To remind you, if you believe someone is tking weve laid most of unvouch responsibility into the communites hand to report it. You seem this a tk game not lihl standard, make an approach if its a pattern. You do not pester on your teammates through a whole game when they clearly try to teamplay and win this. Vendeta repeatedly ignored the flame, and responded pretty reasonable to it after your team did not let it go for the whole game. You do not decide what other lines play , you should not add fire to an already heated situation.If you are angry, swallow it down to send the replay to us mods with your concerns/ make a topic in forum.This whole case could have been avoided if Vendeta was more focused, less spam in the chat and a whole lot more empathy from Halp and Fana here.
@fanatismo @im_halp
If you do not find judgement this understandable make an appeal and present your point of view, especially since you believed you have nothing to fear of a ban offense here Halp.

Fanatismo unvouched for 48 hours.
halp unvouched for 24 hours
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Vendeta (Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Ty master Anda, I learned a few new words in eng.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
bezdak (Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:23 am)

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:42 am

Respect for Wolke for this game tho
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Cases”