THIS guy

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

THIS guy

Postby Vendeta » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 am

As i said in other post, i didnt want to report, but since i get reported for nonsense, lets see who is right, and who is wrong.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 112448.w3g

1. Trying to force furbolg send on 7 in 2-2 situation + tk:
Spoiler!
(09:32 / Allied) Halp: r we ganna balls
(09:37 / Allied) Halp: or king
(09:37 / Allied) Vendeta: we go king
(10:50 / Allied) Jason-: we king it <es
(12:47 / Allied) Halp: furb

At 12:47 he sends furb and says "furb". Clearly tryed to force send, didnt even check who wanted or not.
For tk - he didnt juice on 15 (racing level).

2. Flame:
Spoiler!
(09:32 / Allied) Halp: r we ganna balls
(09:36 / Allied) Vendeta: no
(09:37 / Allied) Halp: or king
(09:37 / Allied) Vendeta: we go king
(09:40 / Allied) Halp: puss
(09:46 / Allied) sude: they come 6
(09:51 / Allied) Vendeta: or even 5
(10:07 / Allied) Halp: they send 5 into 2 ea
(10:16 / Allied) Halp: thats a first -> provocates me
(10:21 / Allied) Vendeta: they saw only rev
(10:24 / Allied) Vendeta: before jj leak
(10:31 / Allied) Vendeta: dont be cocky and dont talk to me
(10:37 / Allied) Vendeta: im not talkin to u
(10:42 / Allied) Halp: lol
(10:45 / Allied) Halp: ur a fag
(10:47 / Allied) Halp: honestly
(10:52 / Allied) Vendeta: !ignore halp
(33:32 / Allied) Jason-: our pr0 forgot to juice ?
(33:43 / Allied) Halp: stfu

Once again, im just trying to get this guy off my back. @Mods, u know our story, and once again he starts it. I dont talk to him, i dodge discussions with him included, but it doesnt work in one way. Clearly he cant leave me alone, and we need to find some solution for it.

I dont hate him, i dont even understand how can u hate someone from other side of the screen lol. I just dislike his approach to other players and his playing style. And with all this drama, i just want him to leave me alone. I dont have a problem with anyone in my opinion, i even play with everyone who !unsupport my app, and we play just normal.

So, what am i trying to say here, clearly in this situation, i am not the problem.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: THIS guy

Postby dweiler » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:45 am

1. It was a situation between the four of you that hadn't been solved. There was a part of the team who wanted to send, a part not, you should have started discussing this earlier and more clearly.

2. I can't believe what I'm reading here. @Im_halp , you just got a warning from a mod earlier to leave Vendeta alone, you then spam us with nonsense reports on Vendeta, flame the moderators and we are still so nice to look at your appeal (using fucking in your posts et cetera) and then call him a fag for no reason? You clearly need a break to think your behavior over. I will judge this as an excessive flaming case, because you are very aware of the situation and still decide to go flaming.

Maybe if someone says 'dont talk to me', then don't actually talk to them instead of calling them a fag.

3 days unvouch for excessive flaming.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”