2nd opinion

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

2nd opinion

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:24 pm

I called him a fag and got 3 days. How is that excessive? We were having a normal conversation and he turns around and says dont talk to me out of nowhere. So i caled him a fag, where is that excessive? If I am being banned for calling someone a fag, how was tin never banned for calling supreme w.e he said. Considering i was just warned to stay away from vendeta? I did not do anything wrong when I was warned. Yea i was expressing my anger because I knew that you guys would use that ban to enfore a bigger one if another happened. What do you want me to do, treat him like a little boy and use small words? We are adults he cant have thick skin to get over me calling him a fag? I mean seriously thats a joke, and getting 3 days because of it how does that make any sense?

Edit: i was incorrectly banned yesterday, due to little guidance, and now that incorrect ban is being used as precedent to ban me longer here? That is not fair nor does it make sense.
Last edited by Im_Halp on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Re: 2nd opinion

Postby Meshtar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:47 pm

If I was a mod I would have banned you also for the same reason. You need to drop this ridiculous childish thing with Vendeta that influences every game and ruins it for other participants. That fag thing that maybe doesn't seem much coming from someone else gets a hell of a lot heavier coming from you considering your history, especially your history with Vendeta. It shows you aren't gonna let it go, even if half of all reports are about you 2. Take this time to relax and do what everyone else does, dodge certain players or just ignore them. If you feel Vendeta's poor skills ruin games for you there is a procedure to unvouch due to low skill so just be patient and follow it. Or you could just drop this feud you got with him, avoid playing with him and function as everybody else in lihl.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:55 pm

@meshtar I am complaining I got banned for 3 days. I honestly dont care if its vendeta who i called a fag. I just dont see how 3 days is even close to plausible when i said 1 word to him that isnt even on top of the insult list. I am sure I could checj a random replay and find someone using it.
Last edited by Im_Halp on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:42 pm

In my opinion, calling someone a fag or any kind of name shouldn't be allowed at all but I must also agree with Im_Halp that 3 days seems a bit too much no matter what history these two have.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 pm

I understand this is lihl and we are supposed to be hel to a higher standard, and better manners. But mick, where was this when tin was calling supreme kurwa? It is clear that supreme was more insulted by that than vendeta was by me calling him a fag. I got 12 hours for a much worse insult, granted it was warranted, and now i get 6x that for calling him a fag. This doesnt make sense to me.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:10 pm

(09:32 / Allied) Halp: r we ganna balls
(09:36 / Allied) Vendeta: no
(09:37 / Allied) Halp: or king
(09:37 / Allied) Vendeta: we go king
(09:40 / Allied) Halp: puss -> Hardly flame lol ... was just like "we send or up", and someone goes king and u call them a puss as a joke
(09:46 / Allied) sude: they come 6
(09:49 / Allied) Halp: no way
(09:51 / Allied) Vendeta: or even 5
(09:51 / Allied) Halp: they die 6
(09:53 / Allied) Vendeta: since that leak
(10:07 / Allied) Halp: they send 5 into 2 ea
(10:16 / Allied) Halp: thats a first
-> Hardly provoking
(10:21 / Allied) Vendeta: they saw only rev
(10:24 / Allied) Vendeta: before jj leak
(10:31 / Allied) Vendeta: dont be cocky and dont talk to me -> ehm ...
(10:33 / Allied) Halp: u leaked on 3
(10:36 / Allied) Halp: so they saw me
(10:37 / Allied) Vendeta: im not talkin to u
(10:42 / Allied) Halp: lol
(10:45 / Allied) Halp: ur a fag
(10:47 / Allied) Halp: honestly
(10:52 / Allied) Vendeta: !ignore halp

I mean .. He says "they send 5 into 2 ea thats a first" and he goes "dont be cocky and dont talk to me" (when they are on the same team) - afterwards he says "u leaked on 3 so they saw me", and he goes "im not talking to u" ... really? Swap that "fag" for "noob" and the effect is the same: Vendeta tells him to stfu twice and not be cocky (when halp never said anything to provoke it), and once halp gets "mad" and says fag once, the ban hammer is swinged ...

(Incoming ur not LIHL so ur opinion doesn't count - but at least most will notice/read the same i did :p)

Scotland
Resource Storage

Postby Scotland » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Just chiming in here as it seems LIHL is plagued by a minority of spoilt kindergarten brats whom took a sip of the cup filled with soured milk.

Seems like both of you were accepted into LIHL with the assurance that both of you will act accordingly as mannered and civil beings seeing as you both received backlash on behavioral problems. If you cant learn to ignore each other and to not provoke each other, then I'm guessing any ban regarding attitude is justified.

CIAO CIAO

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Scotland wrote:Seems like both of you were accepted into LIHL with the assurance that both of you will act accordingly as mannered and civil beings

Was I not acting mannered and civil? I was having a normal conversation with him and then I was told to shut up twice. But some of us choose to overlook this part.

Scotland
Resource Storage

Postby Scotland » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Im_Halp wrote:
Scotland wrote:Seems like both of you were accepted into LIHL with the assurance that both of you will act accordingly as mannered and civil beings

Was I not acting mannered and civil? I was having a normal conversation with him and then I was told to shut up twice. But some of us choose to overlook this part.

Using a derogatory term as an insult sure is mannered and civil right? Looks like you chose to overlook that part.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:25 pm

@scotland im not overlooking that. I acted normally and in return was told to stfu. Yea i got frustrated, and called him fag. Thats not a death sentence term.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:33 am

whos opinion are you asking for btw ? is this ment for us lihl-mods or everybody that sees this randomly ?

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:19 am

Snowblind wrote:whos opinion are you asking for btw ? is this ment for us lihl-mods or everybody that sees this randomly ?

Im asking the opinion for the moderators that banned, i did not think it was against the rules for others to voice their opinions?

@escaflowne

just to be straight, i was not the biggest flamer on 1200 lol. Im rather certain we know who takes the cake on that. Nor was I on the same level as these guys.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:45 am

I just wanna know if u want a second opinion on this topic from senpai and me thats what i ment.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:48 am

Well im not sure who else it would be meant for :P

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:47 am

2nd opinion is always from another MOD lols :), After 2nd opinion U can make a complaiment in another section on forum. I am surprised though he is banned for "flaming". Halp was giving arguments speaking about game startegy, when Vendeta refused to speak with Halp, Halp used harsh word "fag". I really support second opinion request.

PS. Using Haza thinking:
"If there's only one instance of "kurwa"*, we aren't going to ban for it."
"You have only provided one instance, though, so we have to deny this."

* kurwa is a word that u can not trnaslate to english in the meaning was used vs me. It could be translated as a bitch, but it is so strong that even every bitch would found it offensive

So How can u ban for one instance of a fag?
These users thanked the author Crazy_Skeleton for the post:
Im_Halp (Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:20 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”