Permanent Unvouch - Halp

Moderator: LIHL Staff

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Permanent Unvouch - Halp

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:48 pm

This is the public Announcement for the permanent unvouch of Halp due to massive attitude issues.

This is nothing personal, no biased decision of any mod. We, which means the LIHL Moderation, discussed a lot about how to handle this case. No long time ago, when Halp got his trial, some players worried about his skill and even more about his attitude.

Let me quote something from your vouchrequest
If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

You got warned and punished many times, many players contacted us because of your behavior, but even after getting warned several times, you decided to keep on presenting a not acceptable attitude. Even when it comes to a conversation with Mods.

This is an In-House League, we are simply working with higher standards than usual public servers.
I hope you can somehow work on that and you may return some day.
Peace
These users thanked the author iamyoursenpai for the post (total 4):
7years (Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:35 pm) • DJ.FM (Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:28 pm) • Vendeta (Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:54 am) • n1ll3 (Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 pm)

Im_Halp
Treant

Re: Permanent Unvouch - Halp

Postby Im_Halp » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 pm

So, I questioned mick about his comments on my ban and he called me childish for question him. This means that I have attitude problems? And not an hour later I am unvouched, why even include the decision is unbias? Including that the decision is unbias implies that it is exactly that, bias.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Yeah guess that was the only reason for your unvouch... Only a biased mod could unvouch niceguy halp
These users thanked the author n1ll3 for the post:
Vendeta (Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 am)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Your right, im pleasant to be with. I would like the lihl staff to provide the specific instances which lead to this decision; I had asked mick to do the same thing in private chat and he was unable to do so, instead he decided it was better to insult me. Maybe the other mods can provide this information.
Last edited by Im_Halp on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 pm

=(
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 am

As I said to you barely 2 days ago:

(17:12 / Allied) Escavalon: this is why u gonna be out of lihl before the new year )
(17:20 / Allied) Halp: esca
(17:22 / Allied) Halp: ur such a complainer

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 126263.w3g

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
These users thanked the author Escaflowne for the post:
Pimminator (Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 am

Thought this post was about posting opinion, but just realized it was an announcement.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:11 pm

@IM_halp we feel you at least deserve the explanation as to why we decided to permanently unvouch you, for yourself but also for everyone not involved here. I also want to stress that this is an explanation, not a discussion topic.

We already unvouched you for flaming, we warned you for talking in a very disrespectful way to moderators, and you were on a permanent trial for behavior, which meant we reserved ourselves the right to unvouch you quicker than others, because we weren't convinced if you had the right attitude for LIHL.

During the previous unvouch we were not convinced you understood what we meant. You were stuck in your own feelings of being right, and at no point you showed any interest in trying to see our point, or looking to see what you can do better. We (in several posts by Anda and me) already warned you that if you are going to keep disagreeing, searching confrontation with whoever, this would soon lead to a permanent unvouch. In the end, you showed that you agreed you did some things wrong, which made me hope that you would genuinely try after your revouch to display better manners.

But pretty much immediately after your revouch your showed no intention to do it better, and carried on where you left off in this game: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 126263.w3g

In here, your allies try to communicate with you about placement, your first response is:
Spoiler!
(11:18 / Allied) Halp: no i just dont care about what u say lol
(11:30 / Allied) Wolke: yeah and that´s why you will get unvouched
(11:37 / Allied) Halp: no1 was speaking w/ u
(11:43 / Allied) Halp: so u can keep that attitude tourself
(11:46 / Allied) Halp: or ill ignore u
(11:48 / Allied) Wolke: he give your normal advice
(11:48 / Allied) Escavalon: u got to fix ur fuckin attitude
(11:49 / Allied) Halp: its simple
(11:52 / Allied) Halp: simple
(11:55 / Allied) Wolke: about your placement
(11:55 / Allied) Halp: !ignore wolke
(11:56 / Allied) Escavalon: our get out
(12:00 / Allied) Escavalon: idiot
(12:02 / Allied) Wolke: which you can listen to as new player
(12:06 / Allied) Halp: yea
(12:09 / Allied) Halp: judge my intelligence
(12:10 / Allied) Halp: through a game
(12:12 / Allied) Halp: idiot

Later you keep switching ignore whenever someone says something to you:
Spoiler!
(29:43 / Allied) Escavalon: ur not finished learning after u entered lihl
(29:47 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: how was their push?
(29:54 / Allied) Halp: !unignore wolke
(29:56 / Allied) Halp: !ignore esc

This kind of behavior on your first day of revouch, showed to us that you did not try to change, that it is unable to have normal criticism on you without getting into a fight, in short, that we were still at exactly the same place as before all of our warnings and attempts to write you that you behave in a way that is not acceptable in an in-house league.

Added to that, was your attitude towards me. Apparently I forgot to give you an answer on some question on Discord. To be honest, it were messages from the night we closed your appeal on Discord and I thought it was handled. But you did want to discuss it again and instead of asking me if I still can give you answers, you start to make sarcastical comments on me, even though we already gave you an official warning to talk to moderators in a respectful way, like we talk to you. So I explained to you that I already gave my reasonings on forum and that I won’t join your childish stuff, referring to your sarcastic comments. After that I closed the discussion, like I said I would if you talk to us in a disrespectful way, which lead to you spamming me with insults until I decided to block you on discord.

Both of those incidents happened on the very day of your revouch. We took this all into account: your behavior trial status, the unvouches we already gave, us trying to explain and you showing on the first day you don’t even try to work on your attitude, the warning about how you talk to moderator and disrespecting that in the very first time you talk to me again. It lead us to conclude that you are not showing the right attitude for this league, and are not even trying to reach that level/aren’t able to communicate on a level that is acceptable on an in-house league level, and that warnings/unvouches are not going to help that. That is why we opted for a permanent unvouch.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”