Dweller-Dodge

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Iznogood
Treant Protector

Re: Dweller-Dodge

Postby Iznogood » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 am

First of all people should take a look at these 2 subjects:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=12287 - The reason why Healbycolor got upset

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=11449 - The reason why Healbycolor 40min after getting upset banned Dweller for 2 days

It's pretty clear that Healbycolor serves his own and his friends best interest by taking revenge on Dweller.

BA_Fail
Forest Walker

Postby BA_Fail » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 pm

T
Iznogood wrote:First of all people should take a look at these 2 subjects:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=12287 - The reason why Healbycolor got upset

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=11449 - The reason why Healbycolor 40min after getting upset banned Dweller for 2 days

It's pretty clear that Healbycolor serves his own and his friends best interest by taking revenge on Dweller.

Please stop with this bullshit, you guys act like we're the closest friends in the world. Have you guys stopped to consider that dweller broke a rule himself but it was allowed because it was better for the community. Although I think what dweller did was acceptable, the rules state otherwise and it should of been enforced. But he was not banned until yesterday, my leaving the game yesterday hurt nobody no matter how much you want to think it did, drahque could of left also since he kept complaining about how we have no chance. It seems more likely heal did it because an admin is breaking the rules (which are stupid tbh) and didn't get any punishment, but isn't willing to give any other person a chance. The only thing making what we did look like a bad thing are the rules.

Iznogood
Treant Protector

Postby Iznogood » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Somehow there's a big difference in doing what's right and what's wrong.

Dweller did break the rules - he did it so the most people could could play and not leaving 2 behind who actually did wait to play.
He should deal with the consequences.. It's the way it's done I'm questioning. Taking a 12 days old subject as a revenge isn't the right way to do it.

Ba_fail you did in fact leave your teammate behind and stating "I'm out" before you left.
You should also deal with the consequences - and Healbycolor shouldn't say"

HealByColor wrote:Not promoting this behavior but you know as well as I do its impossible to win a 2v3 in lihl.... Really a waste of time.

Not really a mod worthy to promote leaving as okay

BA_Fail
Forest Walker

Postby BA_Fail » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm

I am, and dweller dealt with his 12 hour ban. this should be closed but you guys keep bringing me up so I feel that I'm forced to reply. As far as I know this is community driven, have any of you guys even stopped to ask how people feel about either of these bans?

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 pm

You guys are making this about something its not really.... I don't even know ba's actual name hes not even on my friend list lol. So I mean not sure how the topics are related. Dweller has no problem with what I did because he knows that I posted in administration section and waited for days.... I didn't bring up out of no where really. So continue to assume stuff people because assuming make you an ass outa me and you.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Yeah, I want to be clear on this too. I understand Healbycolor's position. When he posted the question about my dodge in the admin section it took more than a week to get an answer, and this was only because I asked other mods to answer the question. He feels things went wrong there, and he also does not agree with the verdict the mods gave.

I have made my case why I think I should not be banned, and I have left it to the other mods there. If they feel I should be banned I will accept it, just as when they feel I should not.

It might have been better if Healbycolor made a complaint instead of banning me, but I guess he thought all the options through and thought this was the best one.

I don't think the mods are biased, and I believe they made a genuine decision on whether I should be unvouched or not. However, it is Healbycolor's right to question this, and if I find out mods aren't genuine I will fully support him.

Lastly, I don't think Healbycolor made this unvouch because of BA_Fail. For me the 2 cases are seperated, and I am sure it is for Healbycolor too.

PS for BA_Fail, I gave you plenty of opportunity to grab your chance if you at least admitted that leaving your ally behind in 2v3 was a bad move in hindsight. The punishments are there to prevent behaviour from happening again, and you showed no sign of either accepting or understanding the rule, or showing remorse for what you did. I don't know why I would give you shorten the unvouch then? Lastly, I have always stated that I would accept any penalty, but it was the other mods who decided it was not needed (with the right reasons in my opinion).
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Ok I want to give some direction to this. Just to end this I have unvouched myself for 9 more hours so that I have had the 12 hour ban for dodging that the rules state so that this is over.

If Healbycolor has complaints about the LIHL mods he can either make a topic in the mod section or in the complaint section. In this way other mods who are not in the LIHL will look at it.

I will close this topic now.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”