Schrumpfi flame

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Schrumpfi flame

Postby Meshtar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Vendeta's reasoning wasn't faulty also since schrumpfi was already playing engies so if the game goes that way they would have 2 suicide or at least 2 very weak lanes, so I can understand him going cybs as a safer but still weak choice , he just needed to build it better. Cybs are weak as they are and need perfect balance of cybs and backline dps and also they require staying 3 0 or so.

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm

nicolai123 wrote:Bone warrior is pretty decent i would agree like 630 value holds 5,6 only problem is lvl 3 and 2 its a bit like violet

630 is a very secure hold i think with bone warrior in these lvls - and u even can hold lvl 8 with around 900 value ... - in my opinion u can play it close to an aqua play - only the first 3 lvl are a small problem with lower push

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Vendeta wrote:I called jihad just to dodge scrumfi in team, but i understand what u guys tryin to say.

Missing some chat from there:
Spoiler!
(03:50 / Allied) schrumpfi: vendeta who got u in league ?
(04:02 / Allied) Vendeta: okay i wont argue with u
(04:05 / Allied) Vendeta: if u continue
(04:07 / Allied) Vendeta: i will ignore
(04:09 / Allied) Vendeta: thats it
(04:16 / Allied) schrumpfi: cause u noob
(05:00 / Allied) Vendeta: focus game now

(05:06 / Allied) schrumpfi: i will make my suggestion then
(05:09 / Allied) Vendeta: good
(05:28 / Allied) schrumpfi: liek the 5 times they didnt took u here
(05:58 / Allied) Vendeta: i only applied for lihl once
(06:03 / Allied) Vendeta: focus game pls
(06:05 / Allied) schrumpfi: lol
(06:07 / Allied) schrumpfi: u didnt
(06:10 / Allied) schrumpfi: XD
(06:15 / Allied) Vendeta: go search on forum
(06:19 / Allied) schrumpfi: nn
(06:19 / Allied) Vendeta: and stop talkign already
(06:20 / Allied) schrumpfi: i know it
(06:23 / Allied) Vendeta: okay
(09:15 / Allied) Vendeta: we no wood for wyv/bo
(09:17 / Allied) schrumpfi: just shut up plz
(09:23 / Allied) schrumpfi: we dont need noob calling
(09:33 / Allied) Vendeta: stop flaming me pls
(09:37 / Allied) Vendeta: i sad nothing bad to u
(09:37 / Allied) Vendeta: ty
(09:41 / Allied) schrumpfi: i dont falme
(09:46 / Allied) schrumpfi: i just say how it is
(09:57 / Allied) Vendeta: why u making me ignore u in a 3s game ?
(10:03 / Allied) schrumpfi: u are in trial
(10:08 / Allied) Vendeta: im accepted
(10:10 / Allied) Vendeta: im not in trial
(10:10 / Allied) schrumpfi: thats noobie
(10:12 / Allied) schrumpfi: =noob
(11:05 / Allied) schrumpfi: 0 to king
(11:10 / Allied) schrumpfi: cause we didnt w8 scout
(11:15 / Allied) schrumpfi: so stop calling u fucking noob
(11:52 / Allied) schrumpfi: noob mistake #1 - not waiting scout
(12:13 / Allied) schrumpfi: nice hold
(12:52 / Allied) Vendeta: both -1
(12:54 / Allied) Vendeta: all good
(13:13 / Allied) schrumpfi: resend ?
(13:17 / Allied) Vendeta: king
(13:19 / Allied) schrumpfi: they immo low king
(13:22 / Allied) schrumpfi: stop calling
(13:24 / Allied) schrumpfi: we resend !
(15:09 / Allied) schrumpfi: still need some king
(15:11 / Allied) Vendeta: we need king
(15:22 / Allied) Vendeta: 18
(15:28 / Allied) schrumpfi: caue u didnt send
(15:29 / Allied) schrumpfi: noob
(16:00 / Allied) Vendeta: !ignore sch
(32:59 / Allied) schrumpfi: fuck this tard
(33:04 / Allied) schrumpfi: hate these noobs

We exchanged couple words, i ask you to stop multiple times, and focus on game. But u just couldnt stop. I called u halp, u called me noob, i told u okay, lets move on now, and no argue. But u wanted to argue. Like i said, idc if u get banned, but u need to get at least a warning for this non stop-whole game talk trash.

About jihad, idc what u think. I only called it so i dont be in team with u.

@nicolai123
If i dont want to play some unit in particular moment NOONE can make me do it. If i dont want it, i dont want it. Deal with it. Idc if its 25 times better, i didnt want to play it.

This is just Kindergarden. Let the mods decide. But you seems to really like the bitchy way like you showed with your report after a challange - dodge or not doesnt matter - and if i get a ban here i will have the time to watch the last replays from u and make a unvouch request, np. I guess i will find enough stuff in there.

And another good meant hint - you are complaining about so many people here not liking you - maybe you just should search for the common link.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:23 pm

schrumpfi wrote:This is just Kindergarden. Let the mods decide. But you seems to really like the bitchy way like you showed with your report after a challange - and if i get a ban here i will have the time to watch the last replays from u and make a unvouch request, np. I guess i will find enough stuff in there.

And another good meant hint - you are complaining about so many people here not liking you - maybe you just should search for the common link.

I am not complaining that people are disliking me, im complaining because people are hipocrats. U can dislike me all u want.

And PLEASE, oh PLEASE already, go spend some quality time on my reply's and make that request. Go for it, watch last 20 games, search chats, make a case. I wouldnt be mad at all, i would encourage u, because u took initiative, since couple more guys were whining how they will make it, but they didnt. U be that guy, i encourage u to do so, and good luck !
D.S. 1989

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Vendeta wrote:
schrumpfi wrote:This is just Kindergarden. Let the mods decide. But you seems to really like the bitchy way like you showed with your report after a challange - and if i get a ban here i will have the time to watch the last replays from u and make a unvouch request, np. I guess i will find enough stuff in there.

I am not complaining that people are disliking me, im complaining because people are hipocrats. U can dislike me all u want.

And PLEASE, oh PLEASE already, go spend some quality time on my reply's and make that request. Go for it, watch last 20 games, search chats, make a case. I wouldnt be mad at all, i would encourage u, because u took initiative, since couple more guys were whining how they will make it, but they didnt. U be that guy, i encourage u to do so, and good luck !

If so many people are telling me this, I personally would think about if i got the skill to play lihl and not making fun about it.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 pm

If so many people are telling me this, I personally would think about if i got the skill to play lihl and not making fun about it.

Make a case and stop talking.
D.S. 1989

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:30 pm

This subject of discussion is not the decision about going for the yolo or not. I have to agree, that going for the yolo would have been the right play, but we all do mistakes and Vendeta didn't intentionally teamkill. From what i see, your behavior was not acceptable in this game Schrumpfi. We all rage from time to time, but i have to judge this case from a neutral point of view. From this neutral point of view, you insulted and blamed Vendeta while he tried to play the game and behaved more or less correctly. If you think Vendeta isn't skilled enough to play lihl, go ahead and use the procedure described in forum.

Schrumpfi unvouched for 48 Hours
These users thanked the author iamyoursenpai for the post:
DJ.FM (Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 am)

Return to “Processed Cases”